Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,684 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Supply Of Petroleum Product - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Supply Of Petroleum Product (533 Views)

Supply Of Petroleum Product / Supply Of Petroleum Product / Supply Of Petroleum Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Petroleum Product by Eposki: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2011
If you are interested in a
professional service when it
comes to supply of standard
quality petroleum products, we
can help you in that aspect. we
supply all forms of petroleum
products ranging from Petrol,
Diesel, to whatever you may
need. prudence is our watch
word. Call samuel 08027571725,
Re: Supply Of Petroleum Product by damogul: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2011
I have someone who really needs a steady supply of AGO outside Lagos. What would my commission be if I linked the two of you and the deal works out?
Re: Supply Of Petroleum Product by ologun01(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
damogul:

I have someone who really needs a steady supply of AGO outside Lagos. What would my commission be if I linked the two of you and the deal works out?

@ damogul

Your commission would be considerate with the profit margin on it
is the end user a company, filling station or individual
wat wld be the average qty in a month?

ur can xpect a commission in the range of N0.50k to N2/l depending on the litre bought and margin

thks

(1) (Reply)

40 Feet Sided Trucks Needed Urgently / Paper Products / 1 Million Experts / Profesionals Form All Round The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.