Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,670 members, 7,918,145 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page (1671 Views)

Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago / Peter Obi Wikipedia Page Vs Kwakwaso Wikipedia Page / Aisha Buhari: The Dirty Fight In Aso Rock Villa - Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by Sergio104(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2022
helinues:

@ emboldened, even Mary inside the holy cross dey yinmu with that fathom lie

Mary inside holy cross??...... wow, new Invention.

so there's also Abdulsalami inside misbaha too??

1 Like

Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by helinues: 1:30pm On May 01, 2022
obiekunie01:

you are very dumb for insulting somebody's religion!

If such comment is made on your religion now you will be looking for heads to decapitate and churches to burn down!

Which religion have I insulted? Which of your religion are you talking about?

undecided
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by SweetiliciousD: 2:17pm On May 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:

So, Obi sef wan come scam e own ba? grin
We prefer APC's scam than PDP's scam.
APC retains power in 2023. Thank you.

-Okoro bufo

I'm happy BATs are blind during the day.

Happy delusion.
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by Malory: 2:22pm On May 01, 2022
helinues:

For the fact that you couldn't detect the evidence in my last response, I would rather pick beans than wasting my time with you.

I really don't know why some of you people always come online daily just to look for who to accuse, abuse and provoke deliberately. Like it stop making sense long time... Cos psychologically it will have effects on one's real life activity. To you lot's , its always we vs them that only exist on your mind not in real life.

Go and ask people before you the reason why they stopped this same act. Go to your comments history, read as a neutral person and ask if this kind of comments/activities can land you a decent job on this forum.

We all have woes, we all have problems, we all have issues, but to people like you, you want to come online to dump the aggression of whatever you are going through in real life which NL's have no clue about. Don't allow people to add to your headache.. Make your comments and waka so that sanity can be restored
. Incoherent and disjointed gibberish. Every thing you wrote here points towards you. Every sane person knows I was playing around but in your shallow mind you took it serious and started writing epistle thinking people will fall for it. No sane person will even take someone like you who supports this evil government seriously. No sane person will like you going by your antecedent here and in real life. Shove your preaching down your butt
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by techWriter3: 3:11pm On May 01, 2022
How knew you fellas believe that it is politicians folks that is behind this I draw for all of una
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by angelB228: 3:18pm On May 01, 2022
Baba Tinubu don learn flying monkey confu or na me no read well?
All diz 9ja politicians mata don tire me..... which one b flying monkey cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2022
Is he contesting the primary with BAT,it would have be sound so good if the primary has been decided and you guys come up with this kind of allegations
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by Lelelalalele: 4:55pm On May 01, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins will fail!
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by jude79(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2022
OkoroBufo:

So, Obi sef wan come scam e own ba? grin
We prefer APC's scam than PDP's scam.
APC retains power in 2023. Thank you.

-Okoro bufo

In other words you agreed that you scammed Nigerians in 2015, yet here you are again, telling us to trust your judgement , well let's check
PDP SCAM. APC SCAM
Dollar 180. 560
Petrol 87. 220
Rice. 7500. 31000
Flour 5000. 22000

APC SCAM is very very exprensive, it means that you are still lying, still trying to scam Nigerians.
Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 01, 2022
they said the people voice cannot be had that we the people of Nigeria are useless our efforts are nonsense our learned folks are stupid the say PETER OBI OF NIGERIA CANNOT DO SHIT BUT THE ARE ATTACKING HIM EVERYWHERE,KNOW THIS PETER OBI OF NIGERIA HAS SOMETHING TO OFFER AND WE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA WILL SEE TO IT THAT HE SUCCEED COME 2023

Re: Dirty Fight: How Tinubu's Flying Monkeys Desecrated Peter Obi's Wikipedia Page by 1873do: 5:34am On May 02, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Which religion have I insulted? Which of your religion are you talking about?

undecided
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former SGF Babachirs Open Letter To VP Osinbajo. / Umahi And Peter Obi Who Perfomed Better As A Governor / USA Is An Agbado-Based Economy-Seun Osewa Slams Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.