Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,445 members, 7,940,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? (1476 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 8:15pm On May 01, 2022
Steep:
Yes I have, not just dream but in vision.

Ok Sir.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On May 01, 2022
7victor:
Yes. A spiritual person can actually see the spiritual realm.
Even the demons and devils can too see this what you call "spiritual rhelm" since they too are also Spirits with access rights so one who is infected by them will also see into the same "spiritual rhelm", right? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On May 01, 2022
7victor:
Please Sir, just ignore him.
He is 24 hours online arguing and attacking everyone.

It is just that he cannot do without attacking people online.
That is actually a complement since I do so to spread God's Truth over the lies of men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Samunique(m): 9:18pm On May 01, 2022
Op, yes I have seen him !

But to type the long story dey lazy me now

I will do it later .
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On May 01, 2022
Samunique:
Op, yes I have seen him !
But to type the long story dey lazy me.
I will do it later .
Get to the meet of his visit to you then. What did "Jesus Christ" tell or show you? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Samunique(m): 9:31pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Get to the meet of his visit to you then. What did "Jesus Christ" tell or show you? undecided

Honestly I saw him before I became born again. I was still a Muslim then around 1984/85.

It was an open vision, I wasn't sleeping at all. You know we used to Ile kewu (quranic school) after school, so this evening at about to 6pm, I didn't go to Ile kewu that day .
As I seated in from of my father's house and looked up the sky I an man indescribable man walking in that sky, immediately I knew he was Jesus, though a Muslim, I knew it was him....

To be contd.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Samunique(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
That is actually a complement since I do so to spread God's Truth over the lies of men. undecided
What's God's truth ?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:33pm On May 01, 2022
Samunique:
What's God's truth ?
Jesus Christ - John 14 vs 3 - 7 undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Samunique(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ. undecided
You're right !

But why the angry emoji ?
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On May 01, 2022
Samunique:
You're right !
But why the angry emoji ?
Not angry, just a thinking! undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2022
I have seen Jesus in his wrath form and in his baby form. And i am the least spiritual or carnal person. Seeing Jesus thousands of times doesnt make one Spiritual. What makes one spiritual is understanding judgment or the ways of God, this is the true spirituality.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On May 01, 2022
Hope2014:
I have seen Jesus in his wrath form and in his baby form. And i am the least spiritual or carnal person. Seeing Jesus thousands of times doesnt make one Spiritual. What makes one spiritual is understanding judgment or the ways of God, this is the true spirituality.
Jesus Christ in wrath form? Why would Jesus Christ exude wrath abeg? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 10:13pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ in wrath form? Why would Jesus Christ exude wrath abeg? undecided
Jesus is GOD. They are the same. And Jesus has wrath oooo, Jesus destroys, God destroys. His wrath form is his face fierce and bald hair, you will know he is not joking.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 10:23pm On May 01, 2022
Hope2014:

Jesus is GOD. They are the same. And Jesus has wrath oooo, Jesus destroys, God destroys. His wrath form is his face fierce and bald hair, you will know he is not joking.
Strange conclusion you make there. undecided

According to Scripture Jesus Christ is God, but Nowhere in Scripture are we informed that God is Jesus Christ though. undecided

In Scripture we learn of God the following
▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True
▪︎ God is Life

And of Jesus Christ, we are informed by Him that He is
▪︎ God's Truth
▪︎ God's Life
▪︎ God's Law (one of many) aka The Way

From all of the above, it seems your conclusion is not based on scriptural fact, I am afraid. Jesus Christ is indeed made from the same essence that is God but God is not Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Strange conclusion you make there. undecided

According to Scripture Jesus Christ is God, but Nowhere in Scripture are we informed that God is Jesus Christ though. undecided

▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is True
▪︎ God is Life

▪︎ God's Truth
▪︎ God's Life

From all of the above, it seems your conclusion is not based on scriptural fact, I am afraid. Jesus Christ is indeed made from the same essence that is God but God is not Jesus Christ. undecided
God gives life, Jesus gives life, God judges, Jesus judges, God commands Jesus commands, God destroys, Jesus destroys. All the fierce judgmentsof God were written by Jesus. At least Jesus told me "He created pain". You can't separate Jesus and God though Jesus sits on a stool beside God's high throne. The only thing is Jesus is compassionate to a high degree but God is a God of Judgment and extremely dreadful.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On May 01, 2022
Hope2014:
1. God gives life, Jesus gives life, God judges, Jesus judges, God commands Jesus commands, God destroys, Jesus destroys.

2. All the fierce judgments of God were written by Jesus.

3. At least Jesus told me "He created pain".

4. You can't separate Jesus and God though Jesus sits on a stool beside God's high throne. The only thing is Jesus is compassionate to a high degree but God is a God of Judgment and extremely dreadful.
1. Jesus Christ destroys what? undecided

2. Where in scripture did you obtain this claim from please? undecided

3. In deed through Him were all things created, after all He is the Word out of God's own mouth, but that doesn't mean the idea came from Him. undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself did all the separating from God Himself. He told us everything to help us understand that though He, Jesus Christ, is God, God is not Jesus Christ. So, are you saying you don't believe everything Jesus Christ said? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 11:03pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ destroys what? undecided

2. Where in scripture did you obtain this claim from please? undecided

3. In deed through Him were all things created, after all He is the Word out of God's own mouth, but that doesn't mean the idea came from Him. undecided

4. Jesus Christ Himself did all the separating from God Himself. He told us everything to help us understand that though He, Jesus Christ, is God, God is not Jesus and God Christ. So, are you saying you don't believe everything Jesus Christ said? undecided
Who in Revelations 19 is going to tread the wine press of the wrath of God. JESUS. Who is going to strike through kings in the day of his wrath. JESUS. Who in 2 thessalonians 1 will destroy men with everlasting destruction. JESUS. So Jesus destroys wella. Jesus is God the Son and God is God the Father and they are One. THEY DO THINGS TOGETHER.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On May 01, 2022
Hope2014:

Who in Revelations 19 is going to tread the wine press of the wrath of God. JESUS. Who is going to strike through kings in the day of his wrath. JESUS. Who in 2 thessalonians 1 will destroy men with everlasting destruction. JESUS. So Jesus destroys wella. Jesus is God the Son and God is God the Father and they are One. THEY DO THINGS TOGETHER.
In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ Himself explained all that as a judge passing judgment on the goats. undecided

So, the wrathful image sounds indeed like overkill there since it isn't as though the goats are an army united that He has to fight and destroy. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
In Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46, Jesus Christ Himself explained all that as a judge passing judgment on the goats. undecided

So, the wrathful image sounds indeed like overkill there since it isn't as though the goats are an army united that He has to fight and destroy. undecided
Believers today have been made to understand that Jesus is so gentle, he forgives, intercedes and we forget Jesus according to Paul in Romans 8. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ who is risen at the right hand of God. Anyhow Jesus is also God. What did David say in Psalms 2 vs 12. Kiss the Son lest you perish from the way when his wrath is kindled a little. Jesus can be kind, but he is not someone to be played with. Early Christians and those practicing core Christianity knows this. Though God the Father is dreadful when it comes to w rath.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:30pm On May 01, 2022
Hope2014:
1. Believers today have been made to understand that Jesus is so gentle, he forgives, intercedes and we forget Jesus according to Paul in Romans 8.

2. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ who is risen at the right hand of God. Anyhow Jesus is also God. What did David say in Psalms 2 vs 12. Kiss the Son lest you perish from the way when his wrath is kindled a little. Jesus can be kind, but he is not someone to be played with.

3. Early Christians and those practicing core Christianity knows this. Though God the Father is dreadful when it comes to w rath.
1. Jesus Christ is God's Law... the same Law that we will be judged by as is explained in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, it is a not accurate to assign attributes such as "gentle" or "wrathful" to a Law or Contract but to the one whose Law it is. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Law so when we are forgiven, it is God's forgiveness, and when we are judged and condemned by the Law, it is also God's judgment and wrath we face..... not Jesus Christ's. undecided

When the Law is said to be kind, it is God's kindness that we receive. Jesus Christ made this known to His followers that that which He teaches them is not from Him but directly from the Father. undecided

3. What the early Christians know of is not a wrathful Jesus Christ but instead what Jesus Christ taught to them of who He is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2022
I think he saw Robert Powell grin

Mooh247:
cool

How can you see someone you don't know how he looks like?!

I bet he saw one of the White American Actors that acted Jesus in a movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Hope2014(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is God's Law... the same Law that we will be judged by as is explained in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46. So, it is a not accurate to assign attributes such as "gentle" or "wrathful" to a Law or Contract but to the one whose Law it is. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is God's Law so when we are forgiven, it is God's forgiveness, and when we are judged and condemned by the Law, it is also God's judgment and wrath we face..... not Jesus Christ's. undecided

When the Law is said to be kind, it is God's kindness that we receive. Jesus Christ made this known to His followers that that which He teaches them is not from Him but directly from the Father. undecided

3. What the early Christians know of is not a wrathful Jesus Christ but instead what Jesus Christ taught to them of who He is. undecided
if you believe Jesus is full of kindness and God is full of wrath, you are making a mistake. God is the One that gave Jesus as a sacrificial lamb for us, that alone means God is full of kindness. Jesus too is full of kindness but both of them have wrath. The main reason i am saying this is anyone who does not obey Jesus does not obey God and Jesus only loves those who obey Him so it is clear he hates those who dont obey Him. He said plainly in Proverbs He that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul, all those that hate me love death. That verse seems harsh eh. Well wait for him to judge on Judgment day then you will know what it means by harshness. Jesus is not wrathful is what makes most of us Christians disobey Him but deep inside He is a Swift Judge. if you have any instructions from Him, dont play with it ooo, the Jesus today preachers are preaching about is not only meek but also the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On May 02, 2022
Hope2014:
1. if you believe Jesus is full of kindness and God is full of wrath, you are making a mistake. God is the One that gave Jesus as a sacrificial lamb for us, that alone means God is full of kindness. Jesus too is full of kindness but both of them have wrath.

2. The main reason i am saying this is anyone who does not obey Jesus does not obey God and Jesus only loves those who obey Him so it is clear he hates those who dont obey Him.

3. He said plainly in Proverbs He that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul, all those that hate me love death. That verse seems harsh eh. Well wait for him to judge on Judgment day then you will know what it means by harshness.

4. Jesus is not wrathful is what makes most of us Christians disobey Him but deep inside He is a Swift Judge. if you have any instructions from Him, dont play with it ooo, the Jesus today preachers are preaching about is not only meek but also the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
1. I never once said I believe Jesus Christ is kindness this since Jesus Christ never said He is Kindness to begin with. undecided

Again, I refer you back to the previous list of who God said He is and who Jesus Christ said He is. undecided

▪︎ God is God of Wrath
▪︎ God is God of Laws
▪︎ God is Good/Righteous
▪︎ God is Faithful
▪︎ God is Love
▪︎ God is True
▪︎ God is Life

▪︎ God's Truth
▪︎ God's Life

2. OK undecided

3. The proverbs don't exactly quote Jesus Christ so I wouldn't go as far a to claim they do. undecided

4. God is God of Wrath but that didn't cause the israelites to Obey Him. So isn't that wrath is missing from Jesus Christ but that the heart of men are wicked. undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 1873di: 5:39am On May 02, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

How can you see someone you don't know how he looks like?!

I bet he saw one of the White American Actors that acted Jesus in a movie

[/s]

is that why you raped your nephew
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by 7victor(m): 7:52am On May 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:

How can Satan's servant spread the word of God?

Please repent my brother.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by azammi(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2022
That one no be Christian o
Truvelisback:
True. Kobojunkie is a natural man. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by azammi(m): 8:07am On May 02, 2022
I think you should leave that woman alone , all this antichrist full NL.
Hope2014:

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by azammi(m): 8:30am On May 02, 2022
I don see Satan and angels thru dreams but I haven’t seen Jesus yet.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:05am On May 02, 2022
7victor:
Did Satan tell you that he has need of servants to begin with that you would assume me a servant of his? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Kobojunkie: 11:06am On May 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
True. Kobojunkie is a natural man. grin
Ofcourse, I was born from my mother's womb a "natural man". undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Woleobi: 12:14pm On May 02, 2022
I have seen my first first name written on Jesus's palms on the cross. My name were inscribed on his palms with nails.
Re: Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? by Greatzeus(m): 12:59pm On May 02, 2022
7victor:

You don't need this. God said do not judge,here you are, trying to defend your faith by doing exactly what the faith said you shouldn't do. His opinions differ from yours? No problem,counter him or ignore if you can't. Don't resort to curses and blackmail as a means of covering up your lack of scriptural depth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should God Damn or Bless America? / Top Ten Signs You’re a Fundamentalist Christian / Am Tired Of Living,i Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.