Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Did You Meet Your Present Patner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Present Patner (803 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by blazingblender(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
So this is Sunday
And also a new month
Happy new month guys
Well how did you meet your present partner
Please try and be detailed so we can enjoy the story
Mine
I never see ooh grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Femi8586(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2022
Met in school. Became casual friends. Metamorphosed to dating.
I never toasted her, and she never too. It's been over 8years now and we still dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by fikayormi(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2022
Nah . I don’t have a patner ., tongue
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by dawnomike(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2022
Let me park here and take a seat... Amebo mode activated grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Lamanii22(f): 5:21pm On May 01, 2022
I was sharing carnival envelopes to people house-to- house to raise funds for our upcoming carnival in 2011… I wasn’t even in my best lol, I never even thought someone would find me beautiful cause of how I was looking…. It was my voice he heard…. The rest’s history…..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Justkatty(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2022
Seun Osewa's forum gave me.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by blazingblender(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2022
Femi8586:
I never toasted her, and she never too. It's been over 8years now and we still dey.
ahhh
So relationship de last reach like this
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by blazingblender(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2022
Lamanii22:
I was sharing carnival envelopes to people house-to- house to raise funds for our upcoming carnival in 2011… I wasn’t even in my best lol, I never even thought someone would find me beautiful cause of how I was looking…. It was my voice he heard…. The rest’s history…..
oh men seems he loved you for your hustling spirit

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Femi8586(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2022
blazingblender:
ahhh
So relationship de last reach like this

Yes, only when you're with the right person who perfectly understands you.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 01, 2022
Wow... I'm inspired to go search for my other half... undecided
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by 2dice01: 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
Inside Gambling shop

The story long grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Blunttruth: 7:04pm On May 01, 2022
Femi8586:
Make sure you put a ring on it.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Blunttruth: 7:06pm On May 01, 2022
blazingblender:
So this is Sunday
And also a new month
Happy new month guys
Well how did you meet your present partner
Please try and be detailed so we can enjoy the story
Mine
I never see ooh grin grin

Met back in school on the streets of ekosodin uniben,when coming home from a class that ended 6pm.became friends, then dating. 7 years of dating, then 8 years of marriage
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by paulolee(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2022
I met her in betting shop, she Gv me sure odds....I win 50k n call her to take her out..
DTS d story
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by ritmek(f): 7:11pm On May 01, 2022
I met the love of my life in school, we have been dating for 7 years now and will tie the knot this year. My love for him grows everyday

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Uniquetani1(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2022
When me find space to shout "God, When?" sad
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Haynnie: 11:05pm On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
Wow... I'm inspired to go search for my other half... undecided

You will mind me? grin
Re: How Did You Meet Your Present Patner by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 01, 2022
To those who's find love,congrats. I lost d only woman i ever loved (my mom). And d way i felt when she died,i dnt wanna feel dat way again. So for me,love is weakness,it makes one vulnerable.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Think The Hookup Industry In Nigeria Makes Annually? / Why Do Canadians Like To Denounce They Are Not Americans As Fast As Possible / Is Psychic Energy Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.