Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,950,000 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri (576 Views)

PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Wike Bans Nightclubs, Prostitution In Port Harcourt / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by Oracle26(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2022
By Jonathan Amadi

Ugochukwu Hilary Nwachukwu is asking to be elected Senator for Imo East (Owerri) District so that he can eliminate the practice of prostitution in the area.

Nwachukwu who goes by 'Ugosly' told stakeholders during a series of meetings with party leaders in the senatorial district that he would sponsor bills and motions that will directly impact the lives of his constituents, with special emphasis on tackling prostitution, if elected.

Ugosly who failed to clinch the PDP Senatorial ticket in the 2019 election (he was screaned out due to false academic status) is vying under the APC ahead of 2023, insisting he is familiar with the problems of Owerri Zone, prostitution being central, according to him.

"I am a homeboy. I grew up in Owerri and I know the yearnings and aspirations of the people," he told party leaders in Ezinnihite, recently.

"I know all the joints, I know where the prostitutes hang out, I know them and they know me. I go to club and I mix up. I know all the bunks in Owerri. Once I become senator, I will quickly sponsor a bill that will make it impossible for prostitutes to operate in Owerri. I believe that with this, we can begin to reduce the level of restiveness among our youths.

"This is why I am asking you to make me your flag bearer for Senate. I will roll up my sleeves from day one and get to work."

However, an activist and community leader, Austin Chikezie, wondered when prostitution became such a problem as to form the agenda of a senatorial campaign.

"I really do not understand some of these politicians. What does he mean by sponsoring bills to eliminate prostitution? Of course, one does not endorse prostitution, but there are far more pressing issues bothering Ndi Owerri that this man could take on," he told this reporter in an interview.

"For instance, Owerri faces staggering youth unemployment. What is his plan to address it? This is the sort of rhetoric we expect to hear and not this idle talk of eradicating prostitution. What does that even mean?"

Ugosly, a Lagos-based businessman, hails from Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State.

Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin

What I know is this thread is about to get bloody and messy between tribes. Let me just sit back and watch cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by emvicks2(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by Coldsperm: 3:36pm On May 01, 2022
You are mad Oga. Wetin prostitutes do you? Is that the bill you want us to send you to the Senate to go and sponsor? Is your brain paining you Mister man? Do you know the health benefits of all these prostitutes? Anyway come and win let me see nah. Those prostitutes are more useful to us than all the whole politicians in Imo state combined. Infact the only thing that gives us joy in today's Nigeria is sex. Without it, most of us would have committed suicide.
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by yuping(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2022
undecided lol you want spoil market for people.
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by foryourminding: 3:49pm On May 01, 2022
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by Conwarden: 3:52pm On May 01, 2022
Oracle26:
By Jonathan Amadi

Ugochukwu Hilary Nwachukwu is asking to be elected Senator for Imo East (Owerri) District so that he can eliminate the practice of prostitution in the area.

Nwachukwu who goes by 'Ugosly' told stakeholders during a series of meetings with party leaders in the senatorial district that he would sponsor bills and motions that will directly impact the lives of his constituents, with special emphasis on tackling prostitution, if elected.

Ugosly who failed to clinch the PDP Senatorial ticket in the 2019 election (he was screaned out due to false academic status) is vying under the APC ahead of 2023, insisting he is familiar with the problems of Owerri Zone, prostitution being central, according to him.

"I am a homeboy. I grew up in Owerri and I know the yearnings and aspirations of the people," he told party leaders in Ezinnihite, recently.

"I know all the joints, I know where the prostitutes hang out, I know them and they know me. I go to club and I mix up. I know all the bunks in Owerri. Once I become senator, I will quickly sponsor a bill that will make it impossible for prostitutes to operate in Owerri. I believe that with this, we can begin to reduce the level of restiveness among our youths.

"This is why I am asking you to make me your flag bearer for Senate. I will roll up my sleeves from day one and get to work."

However, an activist and community leader, Austin Chikezie, wondered when prostitution became such a problem as to form the agenda of a senatorial campaign.

"I really do not understand some of these politicians. What does he mean by sponsoring bills to eliminate prostitution? Of course, one does not endorse prostitution, but there are far more pressing issues bothering Ndi Owerri that this man could take on," he told this reporter in an interview.

"For instance, Owerri faces staggering youth unemployment. What is his plan to address it? This is the sort of rhetoric we expect to hear and not this idle talk of eradicating prostitution. What does that even mean?"

Ugosly, a Lagos-based businessman, hails from Mbaitoli LGA of Imo State.

Oloshos don do this guyman very strong thing grin

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by Ofodirinwa: 3:57pm On May 01, 2022
Coldsperm:
You are mad Oga. Wetin prostitutes do you? Is that the bill you want us to send you to the Senate to go and sponsor? Is your brain paining you Mister man? Do you know the health benefits of all these prostitutes? Anyway come and win let me see nah. Those prostitutes are more useful to us than all the whole politicians in Imo state combined. Infact the only thing that gives us joy in today's Nigeria is sex. Without it, most of us would have committed suicide.

Lol, well said... ColdSperm
Re: Meet Ugosly, The Senatorial Aspirant Running To "End Prostitution" In Owerri by poshestmina(f): 3:59pm On May 01, 2022
He knows all the joints; he knows them and they know him. grin grin grin grin grin grin.
See manifesto!!! grin.

Nigerians have really 'suffered' at the hands of these politicians. grin.
Coming from someone that "was screened out on account of false academic status" grin is very laughable.

What moral value, right does he have? grin grin.

Ngwanu, umuaka highway na owerri, church agbashigo oh grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: "Please Bring Back Python Dance" - South-East Residents Beg Buhari / FUTA Teaching Hospital: Deji Mobilises Akure Indigenes For Take Off / Now NNPP Is Gaining Tract In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.