Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,516 members, 7,914,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop (359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop by Tzarn: 4:00pm On May 01, 2022
please am not trying to crack jokes but want to tell you guys about what happened to me today. i am a pos attendent in a pos shop so yesterday morning a guy come to my shop and told me he want to deposit 1000 into his acc so i did the transaction and it was successful and the guy gave me 1500 And told me to remove the vat inside the 500 And give him 400 So i remove the vat and gave him 400 And he left immediately so i seperated the money from the cash that is with. So i locked the drawer that i used to keep the cash . Later a person guy also come to me and said he want to withdraw 1500 so i did the transaction and as i open the drawer to give him the money the monie first guy gave me i couldnt find the money so i gave him the money from the cash that is with me now i have been searching for the money from the morning
Re: How Money Got Disappeared From My Shop by robinso01(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2022
You're fortunate not to keep it with another money, else, everything would have disappeared.
Such is really happening these days.

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed In Gbagada / Looking For Any Available Job / Position Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.