Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,790 members, 7,924,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) (667 Views)

How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'. / Man Sells Erection & Ejaculation Herbs After Preaching In A Bus, Lady Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) by Salesagents(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2022
This message was preached on the 3rd of April 2022 before the death of Osinachi.

Pastor Enenche preached against wife and children maltreatment by some men during the blessing sunday of April 2022.

He said How could you be driving a car and your wife is standing waiting for taxi, that it was better for your wife to use the car while the husband use a taxi.[/I]

If the time for school fees is approaching you start shouting on your children, are you mad?
You didn't bring money for food and you are complaining the soup is not enough. Please watch here

[url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJjJte7KBgI[/url]

May God give us the grace to listen to the voice of God

1 Share

Re: Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) by yanabasee(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
He said How could you be driving a car and your wife is standing waiting for taxi, that it was better for your wife to use the car while the husband use a taxi.

This is a total crap.....

These men come out telling other men to simp around in the name of preaching.... Probably they get controlled by their wives and they want other men to be simping...

1 Like

Re: Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) by Salesagents(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
yanabasee:

This is a total crap.....

These men come out telling other men to simp around in the name of preaching.... Probably they get controlled by their wives and they want other men to be simping...

My brother get off that Africa mentality.
Re: Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) by yanabasee(m): 4:28pm On May 01, 2022
Salesagents:

My brother get off that Africa mentality.

I am an African and I am holding up to my heritage....

If you see anything wrong with it... Then leave Africa and go endure with racism out there.....Go and have dudes check you azz out... Go and have female challenge you and tell you what to do because they also contribute peanuts to the upkeep of the house ...
Re: Mr Nwachukwu listening to this preaching 5days before Osinachi's Death (Video) by Salesagents(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2022
Update

(1) (Reply)

Our Visit To The Club | Xxxerotic Story / Lady Shows Up In Rivers Church For Actor Aguba / Nigeria Girls Are So Useless? See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.