Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh (15524 Views)

Umahi Orders The Arrest Of Godfrey Chikwere Over Facebook Post He Made / Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Gosaast: 7:38am On May 02, 2022
If it is to insult other ethnic groups and call them lazy, they won't relent.

Crime today crime tomorrow spoiling good opportunities for genuine Nigerians.

Crime is embedded in their DNAs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Nobody: 7:42am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
you still believe in osu in 2022?
Typical african problem,what difference does it make ,so cos its 2022,i should strip myself of tradition and ethics that built the land am standing on,cos i want to be modernized and civilized as the white man who slaved and still slaving you africans,i should give away what my fathers and forefathers experienced,in igbo they will tell u thats its very bad to die from same thing that killed your father,in as much as i don't allign with abuse ,which osu were never abused but cut off from the umu to mark a difference,i still stand that our ancient african parents who believed in it ,saw reasons to,they werent so stupid,and if u travel to ur country home ,u will find out ,if u re very observant that 90% of crimes committed are done by the osu ...not saying umu doesn't committ crime but they re conscious of their name as umu and family ..u re free to engage ur own investigations,there re many findings our ancestral fathers discovered but foolishly we decide to adopt the white mans style to ours, inferiority complex has killed us right here ..
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by obembet(f): 7:56am On May 02, 2022
robinso01:
Stop spoiling abroad for legit hustler Biko.

They are the richest hustler in Nigeria .. na the get money pass, na them develop America.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by obembet(f): 7:57am On May 02, 2022
Invictuse:

https://punchng.com/11-nigerians-arrested-over-facebook-scam-in-bangladesh/

They should just kill them before they come back here and telling us that na them get money pass in the whole tribe

2 Likes

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Transcriber: 7:58am On May 02, 2022
Obinna666:

Typical african problem,what difference does it make ,so cos its 2022,i should strip myself of tradition and ethics that built the land am standing on,cos i want to be modernized and civilized as the white man who slaved and still slaving you africans,i should give away what my fathers and forefathers experienced,in igbo they will tell u thats its very bad to die from same thing that killed your father,in as much as i don't allign with abuse ,which osu were never abused but cut off from the umu to mark a difference,i still stand that our ancient african parents who believed in it ,saw reasons to,they werent so stupid,and if u travel to ur country home ,u will find out ,if u re very observant that 90% of crimes committed are done by the osu ...not saying umu doesn't committ crime but they re conscious of their name as umu and family ..u re free to engage ur own investigations,there re many findings our ancestral fathers discovered but foolishly we decide to adopt the white mans style to ours, inferiority complex has killed us right here ..
I didn't read this trash.
So you believe that someone is inferior to you because he was born to an osu? A thing he had zero control over?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Nobody: 7:59am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
I didn't read this trash.
So you believe that someone is inferior to you because he was born to an osu? A thing he had zero control over?
thank u for not reading,next!
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by juman(m): 8:01am On May 02, 2022
Rather biafrans.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Transcriber: 8:01am On May 02, 2022
Obinna666:
thank u for not reading,next!
answer my question
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Denoh68: 8:02am On May 02, 2022
Taba21:

That's why there region is more or less abandoned and a cursed place even among them prefer other parts of Nigeria than their region cos they understood the consequences of their iniquity.

Troway tribe
BASTARD, DO HAVE AN IDENTITY??
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by infogeneral: 8:05am On May 02, 2022
A syndicate
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by juman(m): 8:09am On May 02, 2022
Yorubas also do lot of Internet scamming.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Nobody: 8:09am On May 02, 2022
Transcriber:
answer my question
You see my dear,i made a quick check on your profile ,caught up with a YouTube link which i believe is yours,saw numerous list of historical videos on it,Good! I love to acquire knowledge and in doing so ,i always tend to give ears to people without compromising,now its nothing new to us that few history most of us have is extracted from videos and books ,so many of us were lucky to hear this things right from our father,grand fathers ,great grand fathers ,my great grand father also had his own extract from his own fathers to great grand fathers and the knowledge is passed on to those who are keen to learn.. knowledge is power,in all am saying , I don't and won't answer ur gibberish questions ,u don't sound balanced to me and if for anything,no knowledge should be gotten for free ,there is always a price ..thank you and have a lovely day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Uteghe(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2022
grin Hardworking Biafrans.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by God1stson(m): 8:31am On May 02, 2022
SwissMass:
You can say that again and again, directionless embittered people

We don't see curse all we see is God's blessings. You can hate us but u can't stop what God put in most of us, a resourceful people, resilient and determined. We cannot be tamed that's why u guys hate us. We have the good the bad and the ugly just like every other tribe in Nigeria.But most importantly, right from the civil war days we've been making progress in all areas, education, tech, business and commerce.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:42am On May 02, 2022
Th dolts are here.
By the comment you will know then.

But then, crime is not justifiable and if you're yet to be caught, congratulations to you. One day you will be unlucky and your news will grace here.

Set of bastard ready to drag the already battered image of the nation into mud.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by God1stson(m): 8:45am On May 02, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
grin grin chai see hatred in comments. Na just normal facebook dating scam o. Wetin afonjas dey do for their abeokuta and ekiti just because these ones are abroad.
One comment even asking for them to be killed... Others calling the tribe evil.

The hate is glaring. Oya divide country na still dem no go gree

Arrant nonsense
U dey mind them let him with no sin be the first to cast stone. Lol as an Igbo man I just they laugh cos most of this hypocrites have problems even greater than ours, like kidnapping in the core North with minus zero poverty level, west have ritual issues. Infact last week I wanted to write the DG of civil defense to leave every other work and focus on cracking this ritualist teams becos it's getting out of hand. If they cannot let FG approve peace corps and give them the mandate to fight ritual killings. That alone will save many lives especially in the southwest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by omenkaLives(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2022
Dsalvo:

Don't mind them. They have peppered that boys father and family for years when El Rufai has nothing to do with the administration of any Igbo State.

Why won't his family then hate Igbos? Abi Igbos think all families will be like that of BAT who let their hate and insults slide?
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by kelvindj98: 8:56am On May 02, 2022
robinso01:
Stop spoiling abroad for legit hustler Biko.
All so-called legit hustlers abroad end up becoming criminals.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by Taba21: 9:19am On May 02, 2022
Denoh68:
BASTARD, DO HAVE AN IDENTITY??

We feed your fucking smelling ass
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by robinso01(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
wink2015:

You sound like an Igbo native person especially if one is to judge from the BIKO that you used to end your English.

But note this your people nor dey hear word.

Well, for ur info, I'm typical Yoruba angel. Ọmọ Odùduwà ni mí. I'm just trying not to sound like a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by robinso01(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2022
kelvindj98:

All so-called legit hustlers abroad end up becoming criminals.

Stop having this mentality that all legit hustlers end up becoming criminals. It is this mentality of yours that keeps affecting some legitimate hustlers that someone can't make without crimes.
Re: 11 Nigerians Arrested Over Facebook Scam In Bangladesh by lalasticlala(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG / Buhari Warns Bandits: No Matter The Hole You Crawl Into, We Will Find You / Obi Moves To Intervene In Labour Party Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.