Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,822 members, 7,902,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? (904 Views)

Play This Rythm: Check It Out / Download Mp3: Sam Smith – To Die For / [FULL ALBUM] Rythm – Oluwashina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by Restroom: 6:15pm On May 01, 2022
I was just reading on Nairaland now that Onome ake Big time of Rythm 93.7 FM is dead.

Instantly I remember this same station Lost about 2-4more presenters in the last couple of years.

I remember Tope Brown , aka Brown sugar...with a sweet mellow voice.

Then we had DJ Midas

Aisha Noble2014
Chris Okenwa
IPhie Aggrey 2015
Chaz B

Oscar Udofia 2017

There Is one particular sport guy too that died , I will get his name.

When Tope Brown died, I took it as natural. Then one other guy died, I was like Rythm again.?

Then Midas, wow I was very very pained by DJ Midas death.....that guy na talent. Natural one.

And now, Big Time.

Wow , this is painful......all of them are mostly young guys.

Wetin dey happen for STV ?

Bruce they use him staff renew or what?

He does not come like a ritualist , but the truth is most media moguls are fucking Ritualists and the deaths in STV/Rythm FM to me nor clear at all.

I will update this post.

I knew big time when he joined Rythm in the 2000s. Na wa o.

Jacob Akinyemi Johnson, resign o....before them go take you renew.

Because our senators are all Ritualists .....

Almost 9-10 staff don die for one media Organization in the last 20 years.....is the rate not too high?

One every 2 years or less.

What's going on?
Re: How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by immortalcrown(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2022
cool
Re: How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by silverlinen(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2022
Damnnn
So as you don talk finish so, you go go investigate am? Or you self no want die?
Re: How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by Restroom: 11:16pm On May 01, 2022
silverlinen:
Damnnn
So as you don talk finish so, you go go investigate am? Or you self no want die?

Na to watch out for who is next
Re: How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by Greatzeus(m): 9:39am On May 02, 2022
I remember years back,at least one AIT staff dies yearly. I don't know about now cos I don't watch local stations again. Then it was so consistent like year after year.
Lots of these big CEOs and entrepreneurs are occultic and they are obligated to sacrifice some staff members yearly. I don't know who they are,but I know they're out there. Pray before seeking for job,some people's job is what will kill them.

1 Like

Re: How Many Journalist Done Die For Silver Bird Rythm In The Last Couple Of Years? by Restroom: 4:09am On May 03, 2022
Greatzeus:
I remember years back,at least one AIT staff dies yearly. I don't know about now cos I don't watch local stations again. Then it was so consistent like year after year.
Lots of these big CEOs and entrepreneurs are occultic and they are obligated to sacrifice some staff members yearly. I don't know who they are,but I know they're out there. Pray before seeking for job,some people's job is what will kill them.

In Ait , almost one staff yearly?

Na wa o

I agree with you that the CEOs Re obligated to sacrifice some of their members.of staff yearly.

Here in Benin city too, staff of ITV/Radio die regularly.

Even some locals do say.it, that the owner , Gabriel Igbinedion is using them to sustain.himself.

So, when you said some people na their job will kill them, it is 100% accurate.

Going to look for job in these one man enterprises is risky.

Their annual blood sacrifices must pass over one of their staff head when time comes for renewal.

Hence these crazy news about sudden death of their staff , if is not brief illness, it armed robbery incident .....

May God protect those who look to him for daily protection.

I cannot work for any one man business.

God knows that very well.

Is painful Sha when you consider that these guys that are dying are very talented guys with cool personalities.

Ben Bruce is a useless Ritualist......for sure.....using his staff to keep his media business prosperous.

(1) (Reply)

Tems Is Overrated, Her Music Is Pure Trash . / Have You Heard Jangrova / New Hit By Mario Xtreme_e Dey Totori Me Prod. By Altims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.