Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

"I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH (254 Views)

I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven - Aba Based Prophet / "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba Based Prophet / A Renewed Creation ( The New Heaven And The New Earth ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH by philme87: 8:12pm On May 01, 2022
Re: "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:41pm On May 01, 2022
You mean antichrist?

You're not the first and won't be the last.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH by Maynman: 8:43pm On May 01, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You mean antichrist?

You're not the first and won't be the last.

Christ means messiah, messiah means one who is anointed.
Maybe it’s you that don’t know what “Christ” mean
Re: "I Am Christ; Aba Is The New Heaven" - Aba-based Prophet | WATCH by normaljenny(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2022
THIS MAN IS A FOOLISH MAN

(1) (Reply)

Fall Down And Die Prayers! / Full Gist Why Deborah Was Burnt Alive For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / Rebecca Samuel's Gruesome Murder:non-christians & Atheist Should Learn From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.