Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash (778 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / Another Marriage About To Crash. / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by LetDemKnow(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2022

Months after news on Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi’s imminent divorce broke out, she has finally revealed some of the reasons for her marriage crash.

The mother of two disclosed via her Instagram live video while talking to her sister Nancy that her estranged husband, Dean had a problem with her constant use of social media

According to Obidi, Dean stopped complaining once her Facebook account started paying and instead, encouraged her to keep being on social media in order to pay off his student loans.

[img]https://i0.wp.com/mediarants.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/630BDE0E-7D91-42F0-9C47-BF14085DBE1A.webp?resize=662%2C384&ssl=1[/img]

The dancer also stated that when she begun making money from her craft, Dean tried claiming ownership of it as his property.

“These things I did not want to talk about but you are my blood sister, I would speak. You know these are the things we have to talk about based on the fact that when the money starts to come, they want to claim ownership of it. Like you are their property, so the money is their property as well.” she said

See video below;

https://mediarants.com/korra-obidi-reveals-untold-reasons-for-marriage-crash/

Obidi’s husband, Justin Dean announced his decision to divorce the singer in March 2022, only a few days after the birth of their second child, Athena.

Since the announcement, the estranged couple have been at each other’s throats, revealing the woes that led to the crash of their union.
Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by money121(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2022
Cold zobo
Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by gift2xl: 8:33pm On May 01, 2022
I hear say marriage is for matured mind's.
Mostly on how to resolve issues amicably.
Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On May 01, 2022
I think too much of everything is bad honestly. Another fast way to spoil your marriage as a lady is disrespecting your husband.

It will crash so bad even your pastor will not save you.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by BrickDevo: 1:35pm On May 04, 2022
I feel this girl is a celebrated mad person, she needs a doctor asap
Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On May 04, 2022
gift2xl:
I hear say marriage is for matured mind's.
Mostly on how to resolve issues amicably.
Resolve what amicably though? undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Reveals Untold Reasons For Marriage Crash by Mariangeles(f): 3:14pm On May 04, 2022
money121:
Cold zobo

A cold sobo. Is cold. grin

(1) (Reply)

Should I Force Them To Sell The Property / . / 02/01/2023 Was My Introduction/traditional Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.