Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO (1339 Views)

Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO / Warface Breakout Vs Counter Strike(cs:go) Graphics Comparison And Gameplay / CS:GO. Is This Interesting Sport For You? What You Think About It To Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO by hassanMohiodin: 8:28pm On May 01, 2022

I am very enthusiastic about gaming and in general csgo. But csgo requires a very specific type of monitor which has a high refresh rate and low response time. Here is the review about the best gaming monitor for CSGO which recommends I buy ASUS VG248QG.
Re: Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO by Crafteck1: 8:14am On May 03, 2022
hassanMohiodin:

I am very enthusiastic about gaming and in general csgo. But csgo requires a very specific type of monitor which has a high refresh rate and low response time. Here is the review about the best gaming monitor for CSGO which recommends I buy ASUS VG248QG.

You don't know much about this topic
Re: Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO by ravenshane: 1:03pm On May 04, 2022
As per the Spearblade monitor guide, for FPS and racing games including CS:GO you need a TN panel with a 1ms or lower response time, 144Hz or higher refresh rate, possibly a wide ratio or anything 30"+. Note that this is for competitive play. Generally for gaming any IPS panel monitor, 24" or higher, with 1-5ms response and 75Hz+ is sufficient. The more important thing is the GPU anyways.
Re: Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO by Mensorty(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25
When choosing the best gaming monitor for CS: GO, I'd recommend looking for one with a high refresh rate, like 144Hz or 240Hz, and low response time to minimize input lag. I've found that brands like ASUS and BenQ offer great options. Also, as an avid Counter-Strike 2 player, I enjoy reading here https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/mastering-the-art-of-cs2-skin-sales-unlocking-the-secrets-to-optimal-transactions/ar-AA1mmhvj about skin sales in CS: GO. I've got some rare skins in my collection, like the AWP Dragon Lore and Karambit Doppler.
Re: Best Gaming Monitor For CS GO by KingGame: 6:01am On Jun 26
Thank you for the insightful article on slot machine strategies!
Your tips were incredibly helpful.
For more detailed information, visit KingGame. I found your advice on slot techniques particularly useful. For additional resources, check out Gold99 and PGasia. For further insights, visit KINGGAME. Keep up the excellent work!

(1) (Reply)

Tight Pes / Winning Eleven Player / Torrent? / Fm 2009 Product Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.