Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,965 members, 7,890,178 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids (3958 Views)

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Spotted In Moscow, Russia (Photos) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Caught Having Sex / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:37pm On May 01, 2022
Kanye West retrieved Kim Kardashian’s full sex tape to protect their kids
by Chloe Maddren

April 29, 2022

Kanye West literally travelled across the country to retrieve Kim Kardashian’s sex tape from Ray-J back in October.
The latest episode of Hulu’s The Kardashians showed Kim Kardashian getting quite emotional over a grand gesture that her ex-husband Kanye West performed.

Kim was apparently just about to host Saturday Night Live but was concerned about the ad on Roblox for the unreleased footage of her sex tape.

In a New York hotel, Kim sat her mum, sister and a close friend down to explain what Kanye had done.

Kanye told Kris Jenner: “I just came from the airport. This is my travel in coach vibes. Well, I had to go to L.A. and come back so I just travelled to get something for Kim."

"You went all the way to L.A. to get something for Kim?" Kris replied.

"Mmhmm," Kanye responded.

"You are something else." Kris said proudly.

"So Kanye flew home last night and he came back this morning, and I want to show you what he got me. He got me all of the sex tape back," Kim told her family while opening the suitcase with the computer and hard drive.

"And he flew home and got the computer it was on and the hard drive and [he met] Ray-J at the airport and got it all back for me."

"I know Kanye did this for me but he also did this for my kids. I want to shield them from as much as I can, and if I have the power to or if Kanye has the power to, like that is the most important thing to me, and I’m just like so emotional because of it. And it just means a lot to me."

More to come.

Is Kanye West a legend or what?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Malory: 9:39pm On May 01, 2022
Too many scandals all because you married a trophy wife. Men should learn from Kanye

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Mokason288(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2022
I watched it

When did he retrieve it?

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Harry00(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2022
so Ray-J get update but refused to drop it he'll suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2022
waste of fukcing time, as the vid was already online for a while, free for all to see and can NEVER BE TAKEN OFF,:

here: https://www.xvideos.com/video53042099/professional_amateur

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Theactor(m): 11:13pm On May 01, 2022
kanye,Kim and wahala be like good jolly friend undecided
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by everythinggirly(f): 11:28pm On May 01, 2022
Kim and Kanye should rest.
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by NwaAmaikpe: 11:31pm On May 01, 2022
shocked

Worst sex tape I've seen.
Kim Kardashian was just a lazy dunghill, I wonder why she's got all that ass when she's just a dry bread crumb in bed.

Ray Jay put work in, asides her uninteresting moans that sounded more like that of a mosquito being castrated, there was really nothing to write home about that sex tape.

I won't say the same about Paris Hilton or Blac Chyna's sextapes; you could the passion exhuding from all over them.

And as for Kanye, don't go the same route Will Smith is on. Leave this slut alone.
If you could be done with Amber Rose without as much as a second blink, then why are you holding on to the crevices of a no-good ho?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by tillaman(m): 1:35am On May 02, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Okhuadams(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
waste of fukcing time, as the vid was already online for a while, free for all to see and can NEVER BE TAKEN OFF,:

keep on masturbating on it
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2022
Mokason288:

I watched it

When did he retrieve it?

Try and unwatch it, biko. cool
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Mokason288(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Try and unwatch it, biko. cool
Why
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2022
Mokason288:

Why

For the kids sake. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Mokason288(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

For the kids sake. cool
When their mom was fucking on Camera

Why didn’t she think of the kids sake

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by officialwdhtv: 7:17am On May 02, 2022
The internet never forgets

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by TheWolfen(m): 8:55am On May 02, 2022
Kanye you knew what you sign up for because Kim now was no different from the Kim you married. Everyone already know about the sextape and her devilish family immoral lifestyle. Yet you still went ahead and marry her! Look how they make kanye looks bad every time he is trying to protect his kids. They said he is insane and suffering from depression which was all a lie but just bad publicity. It obvious the press don't like him.

The best thing to do is to fight for custody for one or two kids and leave the rest to Kim.
Kanye should train those kids according to his principle and under his watch I believe the kids will turn out better and not be like their wh0re mother. . I fear for any kid that grew up among the kardashians

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by iamyemiakins(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2022
I also have Kim Kardashian's full sextape on my PC, Kanye never retrieve am from my end grin
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by AnonDude2004: 10:13am On May 02, 2022
Make Kanye come retrieve the one in my PC for $100k.
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by espn(m): 11:30am On May 02, 2022
Malory:
Too many scandals all because you married a trophy wife. Men should learn from Kanye
Will Smith is worse...
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by LogicBomb8: 12:08pm On May 02, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

WTF
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2022
Mokason288:

When their mom was fucking on Camera

Why didn’t she think of the kids sake

It's not the kids fault, is it? undecided
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by dahmie2013: 3:48pm On May 02, 2022
Whether they like it or not, Kanye is a good man.
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Reggaemich(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2022
Kanye

Why did u start, what u know u cannot finish

Who knows

Maybe there are still more s*xtape out there
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by greymiles: 4:18pm On May 02, 2022
Type of stuffs that will haunt this yeye Tiwa savage too
Imagine her son stumbling on her sextape or some kids bullying him with the sextapes
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Mokason288(m): 4:40pm On May 02, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

It's not the kids fault, is it? undecided
It’s my fault

Anu Ewu
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by drmuchin: 11:10pm On May 02, 2022
how can u retrieve something the whole world has downloaded?
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2022
drmuchin:

how can u retrieve something the whole world has downloaded?

You may not be able to retrieve it from people's devices but you can retrieve it from the source. Those who now share what they've down loaded will now be open to being sued if they play their game right.
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Theactor(m): 10:18pm On May 05, 2022
toor
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Theactor(m): 10:19pm On May 05, 2022
k
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Theactor(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Worst sex tape I've seen.
Kim Kardashian was just a lazy dunghill, I wonder why she's got all that ass when she's just a dry bread crumb in bed.

Ray Jay put work in, asides her uninteresting moans that sounded more like that of a mosquito being castrated, there was really nothing to write home about that sex tape.

I won't say the same about Paris Hilton or Blac Chyna's sextapes; you could the passion exhuding from all over them.

And as for Kanye, don't go the same route Will Smith is on. Leave this slut alone.
If you could be done with Amber Rose without as much as a second blink, then why are you holding on to the crevices of a no-good ho?

na wa o,people dey this world sha
Re: Kanye West Retrieved Kim Kardashian’s Full Sex Tape To Protect Their Kids by Kobicove(m): 6:11am On May 06, 2022
Which sex tape did he retrieve?

Is it the one that has already gone around the whole world or another one?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At My Daughter's Wedding / Singer Goldie Harvey Is Dead / Picture : Davido And His Brother, Wale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.