Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,537 members, 7,972,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (1812 Views)

Any Man That Collects Back His Gift From A Lady Is A Weak Man / Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / How To Know The Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by Tochukwuoparaa: 10:51pm On May 01, 2022
At first glance, it's hard to tell that someone is in need of help. It's difficult to see men's feelings because they've been taught not to express them, even when they're putting forth their best efforts.
Discovering your date's character isn't always tough. Here are some telltale symptoms that you're dating a weak man:

1. He cannot keep his word.

When he speaks, he rarely acts in accordance with his words. Overpromising is something you've grown accustomed to because of his tendency to under-deliver, and you find yourself eye-rolling when he does it. A weak and helpless man is one who has no connection to his word. It's a sign that he's prone to become distracted by the difficulties of everyday living.

2.He does not empathize.

When he is unable to comprehend how someone else may be affected by life's difficulties. Whenever the idea of holding you for reasons other than sex seems absurd.

Your feelings may be misunderstood by him due to his inability to care for his own feelings, which means he has no capacity to connect with anybody else's.

3.He is competitive over supportive.

It's fun to compete, but if your victories make him feel less than, he may feel unworthy. Devaluing other people, being afraid they may leave or even sabotaging their efforts are all common responses to feeling unworthy.

Read More
https://africamediang.com/7-signs-of-a-weak-man-in-a-relationship/

Re: 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 01, 2022
Comrade,you again?
Re: 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by usibengate(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2022
Guy your write-up doesn't make any Sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by Lordbinsmar: 1:43am On May 02, 2022
grin
Re: 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by Divoc19(f): 4:03am On May 02, 2022
La Click La Bend.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship by Johnsown1(m): 7:40am On May 02, 2022
Show me the bag, la click la bend

(1) (Reply)

I’m Boiling!!! Advice Needed / Which Language People Mistake You For, / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.