Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,605 members, 7,892,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. (759 Views)

Top 5 Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria / Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by westk: 12:54am On May 02, 2022
I just signed up 2 months ago on "Nigerian Christian Singles" I have met someone very special to me... and we are very happy together. Well, I just want to share this good news with whoever might be single and searching, he or she could make use of this wonderful dating site
<< https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com/ >>

Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by Nobody: 3:29am On May 02, 2022
If you actually met someone and you two are happy, it will be your picture that will be posted here not some stock photo you lifted off the internet.
Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by westk: 7:27am On May 02, 2022
We are getting married in august. I will share our marriage pictures here...
Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by westk: 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
People are now accepting mature dating sites in Nigeria. People view it as a legitimate way to find someone
https://www.nigerianchristiansingles.com/Mature-dating-sites-in-Nigeria
Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
I am Emeka from Anambra but your tribe or country is unimportant as long as you are black.

I hate IPOB and their fake Biafra agitation

58 years old , 6' 3" (1.93m) , you own height doesn't matter, but you must not be obese (too fat).

Officially still married (for now) with 4 daughters and I want more children but marriage is irrevocably finished.

I am not following any religion at present but your own religion is up to you.

My interests include politics and current affairs, athletics and health.
I am not sexually demanding in fact I need to be more active.

I am currently in diaspora but will return very soon permanently.

You must be age 21 - 40 years old.

Education, employment and health status (e.g. blood type etc) unimportant.

You must have a happy and calm calm personality.
Well mannered .
healthy and fit and ready to have children
Hard-working , domesticated
Loyal and supportive.
PM me or email : usownt@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by FrankArc2022(m): 1:24am On Jul 27, 2022
A guy needs a gentle girl for marriage, she must be simple and have a sense of humor.. send him a message on : franklinalaxander@gmail.com..
Re: Christian Dating Sites In Nigeria Are Doing Great Things For Singles. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2022

About Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation on the other hand Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future

Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .
Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle.

Genotype: unimportant.
usownt@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend From Any Part Of The Country / True Love Is All That Matters. / Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.