Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,204 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS (6210 Views)

Sit-at-home unknown gunmen scatter people brain like moi moi - PHOTOS / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:04am On May 02, 2022
They were attacked sunday night breaking monday morning. PHOTOS below
Our people should understand this sit at home is for our own good. If u travel on sunday night immediately it is 1am it is now a Monday and unknown gunmen will he looking for u.
R.I.P to them.
What is just there just one monday

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:13am On May 02, 2022
PHOTOS.

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:15am On May 02, 2022
More

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:17am On May 02, 2022
May their soul rip. We are not in support of the killings. But our people should just obey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by foryourminding: 9:18am On May 02, 2022
This is clear as day that Nigerian "security" agents are killing Igbos in Igboland while disguising as "unknown gunmen".

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2022
[s]
minasi4841:
Our people should understand this sit at home is for our own good. If u travel on sunday night immediately it is 1am it is now a Monday and unknown gunmen will he looking for u.
R.I.P to them.
[/s]

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:20am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
May their soul rip. We are not in support of the killings. But our people should just obey
nkita lachaa gi Anya there
Obey who?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Malory: 9:22am On May 02, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
nkita lachaa gi Anya there
Obey who?
Nna imagine that comment. So if one refuses to obey he will be killed and we say we want freedom

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Taba21: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.

Animal reasoning you will add up Tuesday after the death of cownu the terrorist leader

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by superCleanworks(m): 9:25am On May 02, 2022
Just like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by omolayomi06: 9:26am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.
IBO killing themselves all in the name of Biafra, why if they eventually gain the independent their rules will be worst than north Korea. continued killing yourself one day your children will ask you what did you gain from this rubbished you people are doing.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2022
Taba21:

Animal reasoning you will add up Tuesday after the death of cownu the terrorist leader

grin grin grin grin

Gbam!!!

Na so

6 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by successmatters(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:
This is clear as day that Nigerian "security" agents are killing Igbos in Igboland while disguising as "unknown gunmen".

This looks like the truth.
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by superCleanworks(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

Our people should understand this sit at home is for our own good.

Just one Monday? Have you created any monday in your miserable life? Then you are here saying it is okay to take the life of 3 men just because they want to move freely on a Monday given to everyone by God.

You obviously have nothing to do with your life and nothing is going on for you. That is why you can sit there and hide behind your phone to type trash like a coward. Wear mask and feel powerful.

Back up your words like a man. Show your face and your Identity if you are right about what you are saying. But you will never do so because you are just another coward talking trash.

I pray your mother and father and sisters will have terrible medical emergencies on a monday and you will stand and watch them die like flies.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by OVB123: 9:35am On May 02, 2022
I am against this senseless killings by simon ekpa or whatever he calls himself. This is not what we bargain for. Please stop this senseless killing. It is not helping us at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by oluztx: 9:36am On May 02, 2022
DSS killing Igbo people and blaming it on IPOB/ESN protecting you against Fulani invasion. Some very foolish Igbos cannot fathom this. After every killing, they take fresh pictures and give it to afonja media to plaster everywhere blaming IPOB/ESN. After they are done disarming or vilifying IPOB/ESN in the eyes of Igbos, then they will let Fulani herdsmen in to start massacring you like Southern Kaduna people or exactly as seen in these and recent killing pictures which looks like Fulani style of killing (butcher with knives). When that start happening you will foolishly think its ESN/IPOB because the butchering is the same. This is what we call psychological warfare!

Igbos wake up, we are not known for these type of senseless killings, cutting peoples' heads and removing private parts.
https://www.nairaland.com/7106475/graphic-soon-wedded-military-couple#112445844

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Kingozymandias(m): 9:37am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.

Chineke... Oh my goodness... I pray to mighty Jehova you will meet this same fate.... You will bury all your children..... You will never know joy .... You are a evil...
Hian.. you will suffer. All you touch for success will trun to dust before your eyes... You are evil...

You will never see the end of this May... You are evil .. as this sun rises so will all your sorrows till you die....

I lay this curse on you and all of your descendants

See people's fathers , sons ,and brothers wasted and you are talking rubbish...

You will reap this bounty in its fullest form

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:38am On May 02, 2022
superCleanworks:

Just one Monday? Have you created any monday in your miserable life? Then you are here saying it is okay to take the life of 3 men just because they want to move freely on a Monday given to everyone by God.

You obviously have nothing to do with your life and nothing is going on for you. That is why you can sit there and hide behind your phone to type trash like a coward. Wear mask and feel powerful.

Back up your words like a man. Show your face and your Identity if you are right about what you are saying. But you will never do so because you are just another coward talking trash.

I pray your mother and father and sisters will have terrible medical emergencies on a monday and you will stand and watch them die like flies.

My brother I am in Lagos that is why I'm not sitting at home. When I come to east I will obey.
Am not in support of the killings. But they are unknown gunmen nobody knows them they are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Obedience is better than sacrifice

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Tinubuadvocate: 9:38am On May 02, 2022
You think you have sense like this it's for your own good to someone stop you from where you are getting money to feed your family.
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.

5 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Tinubuadvocate: 9:40am On May 02, 2022
This ESN are criminal minded people a ritualist at same time. Check the third picture they have cut off part of the man hair.

9 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by superCleanworks(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

JUST obey? Like sheeps and goats with no will and rights? They should just obey? Or what will happen?

What do you call this? Punishment or Murder? Please answer like a man that you are.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by gidgiddy: 9:41am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.

These men are on mortuary slabs. You are showing us 3 bodies with no details. Where were these men killed? What State and local government? How were they killed?

Tell us something. Its not to go and bring pictures of three men in a mortuary, which could be anywhere in Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Tinubuadvocate: 9:42am On May 02, 2022
I wish I know where you staying in lagos I would have kick your ass back to your region so you can enjoy your sit at home.
minasi4841:

My brother I am in Lagos that is why I'm not sitting at home. When I come to east I will obey.
Am not in support of the killings. But they are unknown gunmen nobody knows them they are fighting for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.
Obedience is better than sacrifice

15 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by minasi4841: 9:46am On May 02, 2022
gidgiddy:

You are showing us 3 bodies with no details. Where were these men killed what State and local government? How were they killed?

Happened in Anambra. Anambra road. Sunday night breaking Monday morning may1/may2

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by gidgiddy: 9:50am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:

Happened in Anambra. Anambra road. Sunday night breaking Monday morning may1/may2

It happend in Anambra in Anambra road?? Where in Anambra?
Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by lereinter(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2022
Wow the devil is so powerful

Imagine

The number of people igbos have killed by their fellow igbos in the name of fighting buhari, apc, etc is more than what Fulani herdsmen have killed in South East.

Continue folks

The devil is your strength

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2022
The rabid animal in DSS detention shall never end well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Reality3080: 9:52am On May 02, 2022
minasi4841:
R.I.P to them.
u don't even see anything bad with d killing but u are subtle supporting the victims....haba

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Reality3080: 9:54am On May 02, 2022
Malory:
Nna imagine that comment. So if one refuses to obey he will be killed and we say we want freedom
d monster u made

U were once in that stage of hailing them.but now u are wiser,pray for him to see d light like u

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by kettykings: 9:54am On May 02, 2022
Must they be killed, common sense tells me they can be punished by burning their clothes or property as a deterrent, who ever did this is just a devil , no same Biafran would be this useless and daft

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by SwissMass: 9:55am On May 02, 2022
Annihilation

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS by Creamypie(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2022
foryourminding:
you are a dunce. Real dunce. You know its u.g.m,ESN, enforcers of your KANU, that have been killing people on Mondays, appeasing your deluded self by saying DSS or Fulani were Behind the killings. No wonder ibos are rushing to close by delta, to enjoy peace of mind, made possible by our making it clear from beginning that delta isn't biafra, and mere mentioning Biafra in delta means Instant bloody war. Keep deceiving yourself. Lastly, I don't feel pity for victims, cos they themselves supported KANU and his various enforcers, not realizing they themselves would become victims.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Mr Hudu, Someone’s Father Lying During Ramadan(pics) / Man Jailed For Pirating El-Rufai's Book / Letter: President Jonathan Before The Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.