Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,364 members, 7,937,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies (952 Views)

Jnr Pope Meets Secondary School Mates After 24 Years (Photos) / History Of Ijebu Ode Grammar School - Wizkid's Former School / This Lady Claims She Looks Like Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by NEUSICMEDIA: 9:57am On May 02, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Maria Chike, recently took to her social media page to reveal that she will be turning 30 this year and it generated lots of buzz on the internet.

On Saturday, April 30, Maria shared some photos from her birthday shoot ahead of her 30th birthday on May 3.

“Road to 30…

I want my 30s to be as peaceful as heaven was described in the Bible.
I want to experience heaven on earth in my 30s. Less sadness and more peace, less noise and more quiet.

So for this look, I opted for Blue, heavenly. Blue is for calm, trust and intelligence, and these are all what I want in my 30s,” she captioned the post.

However some of her followers took to the comment section to say she is lying about her age because she was their senior in High School and they are well over 30. Maria would not let that slide as she took time to reply those doubting her age.

A Twitter user known as Jane wrote;
You were my senior in secondary school and I am 32… wonderful!!
Maria replied;
But you mentioned Maria Chike, I am me and you are you! Thank you but don’t forget I’m still your senior, maybe not in age.

See below;

Source: https://neusicmedia.com/entertainment/bbnaijas-maria-claims-she-is-turning-30-but-her-former-school-mates-say-she-might-be-older-than-that-age/

Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by midolian(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2022
Senior in school no mean anything abeg..Your education fit be adult education.

This doesn't mean Maria couldn't have lied about her age. It is just what it is

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by Unzerious: 10:38am On May 02, 2022
Make una let am Enjoy her Fake Age. Abi who wan Marry BROS grin
Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by suffering: 12:50pm On May 02, 2022
I’ve seen Nigerians lie on their passports so this is nothing new. She’s 34 then, who cares?
Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by dollynnn(f): 4:27pm On May 02, 2022
What is the big deal in disclosing your real age?
Some ladies are fond of subtracting either 5 years or 7 years from their ages.
Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by emmabest2000(m): 7:10am On May 03, 2022
May 3rd na today abi ?

Special birthday gift don land grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija’s Maria Claims She Is Turning 30….but Her Former School Mates Denies by Waterlilly: 8:13am On May 03, 2022
emmabest2000:
May 3rd na today abi ?

Special birthday gift don land grin
lol i just cant stop laughing, thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Shares Disturbing Messages Sent To Her; Seeks Help In Finding & Su.. / Female IG Influencer Papaya Ex Having Private Facial Gets Social Media / Zinoleesky, Naira Marley Splashes N140 Million On Ferrari, Davido Virgil Abloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.