Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? (12026 Views)

Tinubu The Spoiler Of The National Democracy Of Nigeria / 2023 Elections: Who Would You Pick As President On February 25? / 2023 Elections: Who Says Online Polls Are Not Useful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Gozac: 3:34pm On May 02, 2022
rippa:

Please sir
I'm begging u in the name of God
This country is for all of us. Ain't u tired of the way things are? We have made alot of bad leaders because of tribalism and religion.
Please let's not repeat the same mistake again
We have this last chance to start afresh, let's not misused it because of tribalism and religion.
Deep down you, I know u want the best for Nigeria
Lets support Peter Obi for president
He met anambra treachery empty with millions of debts, economically grounded. He paid the debts, set the economy and started saving for the state. There is no govt in Nigeria from local to national that have ever saved money rather they left it worst than they met it. Obi has proven it can be done. Let's give him a chance please
God bless you
Nigeria is not yet ripe for good leadership, your pleas will certainly fall on deaf ears
Many believe that's better for Nigeria to tumble than for an Igbo man to rule.
Mind you many poor and disgruntled Igbos equally want Nigeria to tumble so that they can get their eldorado country called Biafra.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:35pm On May 02, 2022
No single Igbo Will play spoiler game.

Almost every Igbo do that daily already.
Even the poster just did it from his clueless statement.

You want to catch monkey and yet you're hiding your banana.

You People's uncouth languages does that daily already
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Gozac: 3:38pm On May 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
We want justice, equity and fairness.

IPOB is a by-product of Buhari's mindless sidelining of the Igbos in addition to years of institutionalization of the Igboman from July 1967 till date...

IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu cannot be the voice of the Igbos: they only capitalized on the abject neglect and criminal mistreatment of the Igbos.

Your question is disingenuous in the sense that the Igbos are one of the biggest investors nay stakeholders in the Nigerian project so asking what we want is mischievous.

Nigeria is Obi -ligated to let the Igbos feel a sense of inclusiveness...any other alternative would be an invitation to anarchy and instability...
When top Igbo politicians were dinning and wining with PDP they didn't remember SE, now they have lost power they started remembering the people.
Shame unto all Igbo politicians
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by onuman: 3:39pm On May 02, 2022
naptu2:
Peter Obi 2023 @Pablo_Jrn

https://twitter.com/Pablo_Jrn/status/1520666468161105922

Secessionist groups are all over Nigeria - east, west, south and north.

In the north, Bolo Haram with its numerous sympathisers from the northwest and northeast regions indirectly struggle for an Islamic Republic.

Oduduwa Republic agitators are here and increasing in numbers.
Niger Delta Republic agitators are here.

Zoning of the presidency between the north and the south has been it since 1999

Therefore, now that it's the turn of the SE to produce a successor to president Buhari, citing IPOB with its operators as possible stumbling block to realization of Nigeria's president of Igbo extraction is a ruse; at best, it's like changing the goalpost in the middle of a football game.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Neatboy(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin

Peter Obi Pandora’s campaign is based absolutely on lies and west China has done. Dude was governor of Anambra state for 8 years yet couldn’t campaign on his achievements as governor because he achieved nothing.

Why should we vote for someone who is a chronic liar and who couldn’t transform small Anambra state? Before someone from Anambra can make it in life, he would have to move to Lagos to hustle or travel to SA or Asia to do drugs. That’s what the useless Peter Obi turned Anambra state to. We must not allow him turn the rest of Nigeria to the same mess.

2023 is a golden opportunity for Nigeria. Must must vote for someone with a track record of achievements and innovative ideas in governance and not be blackmailed into voting in a serial liar who has nothing to offer. Every candidate must run on their verifiable records and not lies and propaganda.

Seun, what makes him a lying machine? Because the wrong comparison he made? Even statisticians sometimes miscalculate. You guys are just struggling to give a dog a bad name just to hang it. Face the truth, this man is the most credible candidate followed by Osinbanjo. The rest are business as usual.

Una no dey pity for this country? Una no dey think about the future of your children. I and my entire family na for Obi. I am not saying this because of the Igbo factor. If not him I will go for Osinbanjo. But sincerely speaking, I have listened to both, Osinbanjo only sounded like an enlightened Buhari, and Peter Obi seems like the one with the formula.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Petdagr8t(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:
The lying machine who has no verifiable achievements for his 8 years tenure as governor and his deluded supporters who think elections are won in Twitter grin grin grin

Peter Obi Pandora’s campaign is based absolutely on lies and west China has done. Dude was governor of Anambra state for 8 years yet couldn’t campaign on his achievements as governor because he achieved nothing.

Why should we vote for someone who is a chronic liar and who couldn’t transform small Anambra state? Before someone from Anambra can make it in life, he would have to move to Lagos to hustle or travel to SA or Asia to do drugs. That’s what the useless Peter Obi turned Anambra state to. We must not allow him turn the rest of Nigeria to the same mess.

2023 is a golden opportunity for Nigeria. Must must vote for someone with a track record of achievements and innovative ideas in governance and not be blackmailed into voting in a serial liar who has nothing to offer. Every candidate must run on their verifiable records and not lies and propaganda.

Who is this one again?,
A won Yoruba head slammer spotted.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Continue wailing

Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by guychidile: 4:32pm On May 02, 2022
We don't need any spoiler jor.we want Peter Obi to come and rebuild 9jiria.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Legendforte: 5:23pm On May 02, 2022
oyeb15:
Just 5 small states
But with high population density and 2nd highest population in other states after indigenes, lagos state for example.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Legendforte: 5:28pm On May 02, 2022
sokera:
All their 5 states combine is not up to Oyo state … hahaha I can’t wait to see Jagaban and Peter Obi in the contest
Cant u differentiate b/w landmass and actual population. Get educated. Igbos are everywhere throughout the country, cotinent and the globe.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 5:45pm On May 02, 2022
Gozac:

When top Igbo politicians were dinning and wining with PDP they didn't remember SE, now they have lost power they started remembering the people.
Shame unto all Igbo politicians
Your comment is vague...it appears you are either jumping the gun or some kind of doomsday prophet...
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 6:06pm On May 02, 2022
od501:

Wait... yiu still believe Obi will actually emerge as PDP flag bearer? Lol.... even if does emerge, which I strongly doubt. An Igboman can never be Nigerian president. The North will rather engage in another civil war than to let that happen.

The only solution here is division. Divide this country and save thousands of lives being wasted everyday by these jihadists. Support Obi all you can, but have it in mind that it is a waste of time. Obi means light, and the North hate it with passion.
The fact people who reason like you have been allowed to ventilate your defeatist and ultra-negative ideas have dangerous connotations for Igboland.

This was how Nnamdi Kanu alienated Igbo elites and intelligentsia...He used demagoguery and cheap blackmail to whip ignorant elements in Igbo society into a frenzy..

He was busy insulting people and making crass statements thereby creating needless enemies for the Igbos.

Everything came to a head when he allowed himself to be apprehended in a rather embarrassing manner.

Now that the Igbos are at a touching distance of political self discovery, people like you should exercise some semblance of rationality and allow things proceed procedurally...

Let's learn from the past as Wise people..
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by sokera: 6:25pm On May 02, 2022
Legendforte:

Cant u differentiate b/w landmass and actual population. Get educated. Igbos are everywhere throughout the country, cotinent and the globe.
are you aware 1 local government in Lagos state make more money than the entire 5 Igbo States ?
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by Legendforte: 6:29pm On May 02, 2022
sokera:
are you aware 1 local government in Lagos state make more money than the entire 5 Igbo States ?
Yes sir but no b wetin we dey talk nah.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by od501: 7:55pm On May 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
The fact people who reason like you have been allowed to ventilate your defeatist and ultra-defeatist ideas have dangerous connotations for Igboland.

This was how Nnamdi Kanu alienated Igbo elites and intelligentsia...He used demagoguery and cheap blackmail to whip ignorant elements in Igbo society into a frenzy..

He was busy insulting people and making crass statements thereby creating needless enemies for the Igbos.

Everything came to a head when he allowed himself to be apprehended in a rather embarrassing manner.

Now that the Igbos are at a touching distance of political self discovery, people like you should exercise some semblance of rationality and things proceed procedurally...

Let's learn from the past as Wise people..

Kindly point out where I used derogatory word(s) in my comments. Secondly, people like you end up seeing everything wrong with how people react to an action, disregarding the actions that led to it.

Have you bothered asking yourself the state of Igbo land before the emergence of MNK? How come you saw how he insulted the SE elites, but turn blind eye when they lured him to a negotiation meeting in Enugu to finish him off using the Nigerian army.

Where were people like you when the same Igbo elites who have pledged loyalty to their Fulani masters plotted a failed assassination that killed over 20 people in his residence in Abia state? Have you bothered asking yourself why this man is drawed and still drawing mammoth crowd in Nigeria and beyond at a very short period?

It's because people needs a leader, a saviour that can deliver them from the present situation, and MNK did Just that. Same thing your "academia and intelligentsia (whatever that means) can't do. Continue blowing grammar while the jihadists continue to close up on you and your kinsmen.

Ah... how I pity your likes. No offence, but it's true. You are far from understanding the game they are playing on you. Good luck with your kind of reasoning.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 9:12pm On May 02, 2022
od501:

Kindly point out where I used derogatory word(s) in my comments. Secondly, people like you end up seeing everything wrong with how people react to an action, disregarding the actions that led to it.

Have you bothered asking yourself the state of Igbo land before the emergence of MNK? How come you saw how he insulted the SE elites, but turn blind eye when they lured him to a negotiation meeting in Enugu to finish him off using the Nigerian army.

Where were people like you when the same Igbo elites who have pledged loyalty to their Fulani masters plotted a failed assassination that killed over 20 people in his residence in Abia state? Have you bothered asking yourself why this man is drawed and still drawing mammoth crowd in Nigeria and beyond at a very short period?

It's because people needs a leader, a saviour that can deliver them from the present situation, and MNK did Just that. Same thing your "academia and intelligentsia (whatever that means) can't do. Continue blowing grammar while the jihadists continue to close up on you and your kinsmen.

Ah... how I pity your likes. No offence, but it's true. You are far from understanding the game they are playing on you. Good luck with your kind of reasoning.
I really don't know where I should start addressing the slew of simplistic and largely unfounded assertions you have made.

Any simpleton can make careless allegations here and there but political progress and relevance are way beyond self-serving recriminations

The marginalisation and criminal neglect of the igbos did not start today so a thoughtful and pragmatic person should know that to address them will need strategic and systematic engagement.

You don't solve a problem by creating an existential problem.

It is ridiculous to allege that the failings and missteps of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were orchestrated by Igbo elites.

It sounds like the kind of narrative one hears at beer parlors and drinking joints.

Nnamdi Kanu was busy instigating the hoi poloi in Igboland against their leaders but now that he got himself ferried back to face this same establishment, who are the ones at the forefront of effort to get him unshackled?

Mistakes were made in the past but is another thing electing to continue on the wrong road thinking that the outcome will change.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by od501: 9:38pm On May 02, 2022
maestroferddi:
I really don't know where I should start addressing the slew of simplistic and largely unfounded assertions you have made.

Any simpleton can make careless allegations here and there but political progress and relevance are way beyond self-serving recriminations

The marginalisation and criminal neglect of the igbos did not start today so a thoughtful and pragmatic person should know that to address them will need strategic and systematic engagement.

You don't solve a problem by creating an existential problem.

It is ridiculous to allege that the failings and missteps of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were orchestrated by Igbo elites.

It sounds like the kind of narrative one hears at beer parlors and drinking joints.

Nnamdi Kanu was busy instigating the hoi poloi in Igboland against their leaders but now that he got himself ferried back to face this same establishment, who are the ones at the forefront of effort to get him unshackled?

Mistakes were made in the past but is another thing electing to continue on the wrong road thinking that the outcome will change.

Sorry I can't respond to this display of ignorance, I can even barely read it. But I know one thing, if you lack the ability to see, you definitely hear. I will advise you, convert the energy you put into using using ambiguous English sentences into rational thinking.

Think man, think!! They are using your head, and they are closing in on everybody. A war brewing, but it pains me to realise that you are too blind to see.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by maestroferddi: 10:03pm On May 02, 2022
od501:

Sorry I can't respond to this display of ignorance, I can even barely read it. But I know one thing, if you lack the ability to see, you definitely hear. I will advise you, convert the energy you put into using using ambiguous English sentences into rational thinking.

Think man, think!! They are using your head, and they are closing in on everybody. A war brewing, but it pains me to realise that you are too blind to see.
It is like the case of a mad man looking at a sane person and branding him mad while displaying all the manifestations of mental instability...

You are wasting my precious time.

However, I will promise you and your likes that in the fullness of time, your insanity and hallucination will be resolved.

Ojukwu boldly led the Igbos in the Civil War but even he himself cautioned against dare-devil and thoughtless protestations. ..He rather advised rapproachment and dialogue.

It is only a fool who refuses to learn from history for the guarantee of a better tomorrow.

PS...Don't be a lazybone...raise your game such you don't look lost amidst a simple engagement.
Re: 2023 Elections: Who Will Be The Spoiler In The South-East? by LordOfTheGame: 11:52pm On May 02, 2022
Since the rest of the Nigerian people are jittery over Igbo man becoming the president and are thereby mobilising all manner of propagandas and lies to demarket the Igbo, don't you think that that's enough reason to believe and call for the restoration of Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCAA May Close Enugu Airport / Boko Haram Plans To Attack Media Houses, Warns Sahara Reporters / PDP Woos Otedola To Send Tinubu Back To Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.