Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,318 members, 7,916,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 02:39 PM

Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) (1693 Views)

Lady Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Starpost: 11:43am On May 02, 2022
In a new video she shared online, she asked people to forgive her, saying she was only chasing clout.

A young Nigerian lady has come online to beg for forgiveness after claiming, in a viral video, that she slept with a dog for over N1.5m.

In a new video she shared online, she asked people to forgive her, saying she was only chasing clout.

She also revealed that her boyfriend has broken up with her because of the video.

She went ahead to warn people never to sleep with dogs.

Source/Video: [url][ https://notice.ng/how-lady-who-said-she-slept-with-a-dog-for-over-n1-5m-begs-for-forgiveness-video/ /url]

Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Thesaint141(m): 11:45am On May 02, 2022
Portable Rubbish.
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by fortune1894(m): 11:52am On May 02, 2022
Give him 1m from the money then he can 4give you cos that's a great offence,you damaged his ego
You no even cheat on am with beta person NA DOG YOU TAKE REPLACE AM
you r very wicked
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:58am On May 02, 2022
Whether you chase clout o whether you did not chase clout o. A responsible boyfriend will call it quit
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by KingDash: 12:04pm On May 02, 2022
The way i don hate naija women now eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On May 02, 2022
all lies...she jus de continue her cruise with fake tears n imaginary boyfriend..
the dog story she did was a lie and this current tears video is still a lie, mayb d next video Will be, she is depressed and want to commit suicide..confused gender

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by HltSong: 12:07pm On May 02, 2022
I still love you baby. Don't cry. embarassed
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by ukpahu(m): 12:09pm On May 02, 2022
i said it and i will say it again all nigeria girl are useless even your sister
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Aplaudez(m): 12:11pm On May 02, 2022
You sha want to trend, now you're trending, oloshi omo kekere smiley
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 02, 2022
That's not the girl
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Alapojames: 2:03pm On May 02, 2022
Drama queen
She being they feel woke before
She was literally happy about it. The first video she made said it all..

Patronize me
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Savedday: 2:36pm On May 02, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Rubbish Dog f*cker!
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 02, 2022
yeye girl grin
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Premiumwriter: 3:34pm On May 02, 2022
No one cares.

Let police arrest her and try her in court. No be matter of asking for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by fourboys: 4:23pm On May 02, 2022
Shediot..
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:56pm On May 02, 2022
Na the grl be dis abi na me no watch d video well?
Re: Lady Who Said She Slept With A Dog For Over N1.5m Begs For Forgiveness (video) by isokomarine: 8:05pm On May 02, 2022
So somebody son go find this one, One day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The Nigerian Police When They See You Using An Iphone / 10 Red Flags That Show We Are Living In A Prison Planet / When Two Conjified People Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.