Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,201 members, 7,923,037 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done (566 Views)

This Is The Worst Christmas Of My Life / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 11:54am On May 02, 2022
what's the worst beauty treatment you have ever done? wink i will go first.

i read online that lime juice could get rid of pimples. na so i buy lime juice and apply on my face and left overnight. i woke up to see white skin patches all over my face. the face come worst like buhari economy. cry

i couldn't come out of my house.. na only night i go come out like thief wey no get future. angry it took me 1 month before my face became ok. embarassed

what's yours? share! grin

cc lalasticlala pls move to frontpage sir. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 02, 2022
Using all kinds of hair boosters, creams and nonsense smelling combo on my virgin hair just for it to grow. There was no mixture or concoction for natural hair I did not use. I put egg, alovera, carrots, onions,Shea butter(that thing itched my head like hell) and so many others.

But guess what, my hair didn't grow. It kept breaking and remained stagnant. My mum kept telling me to leave my hair alone that it would grow on its own but I no gree. My mum and younger sister are blessed with long jet black hair that grows fast with little or no care. I, on the other hand was the black sheep of the house.

I felt really bad to see my friends having very long hair under the space of 2 years while mine that was 3 years was like low cut. Worse still, they did same things I did and got good results.

At a time, I got tired and gave up.
Guess what?!. I started seeing improvements. I noticed that my hair loved to carry hairstyles for a pretty long time so I followed suit. I avoided tight hairstyles that put pressure on my edges.
Now it can pack into a full bun. I never expected my hair to reach this level, I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Lamanii22(f): 1:01pm On May 02, 2022
Me I am always lazy to even try beauty combos…. If i see an easy one I’d be like ‘oh I’m gonna try that’ but I just never would make an attempt…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Channah1(f): 3:00pm On May 02, 2022
I dissolved salicylic acid powder in PG with the aim of making a 2% face cleanser with it but got tempted and used it directly on one part of cheek that had textured skin. The solution burnt my skin because the concentration was too high.

The black patch was there for months until I used a fade cream to fade it away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Klass99(f): 3:25pm On May 02, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Preciousppearl(f): 3:59pm On May 02, 2022
Klass99:
Someone I know read that lime juice can fade blackheads gotten from pulling out hair with tweezers.

She cut up one lime and rubbed the juice around her neck area, leaving it on, overnight. The next morning she woke up with an itchy and swollen neck, it took a trip to the pharmacy to get rid of her new found problem.

I fixed nails once, it was really beautiful and looked like my natural nails. My friend was even shocked to know those were fixed nails because I asked the nail technician to make it as natural as possible.

However, when it came time to dissolve and take it off, one of my natural nails was hurt in the process and almost came off too. That was the first and last time I ever fixed nails in my life and I don't plan to, ever again. I like being natural I don't know what drove me to it, in the first place, but......damn it looked good sha.
hurting a nail can be very painful.
Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by GloriousGbola: 7:15pm On May 02, 2022
Got an idea to clean my belly button. Sprayed it with deodorant. The high pressure expelled the dirt, but the skin grew black and fell off after. Maybe frostbite
Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by cayorday89(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2022
Don't know if this counts, it has always been my nails, cutting it with new razor as it's always within reach, and I always end up cutting deep into my toe nails mistakenly, and at times picking remnants of the nails forcefully out of the flesh has once led to me having whitlow, but I don't always learn, in the last two months I have suffered pains from it on both foot.

And once in JSS 1,I scraped my eye brow and it was cool, then I experimented to know what it will feel like with my eye lash, the pains I suffered each time I close my eye was unbearable, the eye lid gets in contact with my eye ball and the sharp remnants on it pierced the eye ball, I blamed myself for trying such.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Biglittlelois(f): 11:49pm On May 02, 2022
Aloe vera, whoever said it works is a big fat liar, it spoilt my face angry I had to use Blue Seal for my face to go back to normal.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Beauty Treatment You Have Ever Done by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2022
Channah1:
I dissolved salicylic acid powder in PG with the aim of making a 2% face cleanser with it but got tempted and used it directly on one part of cheek that had textured skin. The solution burnt my skin because the concentration was too high.

The black patch was there for months until I used a fade cream to fade it away.

That stuff have me light brown patches all over my face. My face was so rough and unkempt that I had to quit

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video-tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man / Roommate Needed: 5mins To Lawanson Bus Stop- Surulere.. / Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.