Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,471 members, 7,904,756 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Read This If You Have Whatsapp On Your Phone. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Have Whatsapp On Your Phone. (275 Views)

If You Have Whatsapp And Chrome On Your Phone � And You Are Not Making $300 / If You Have Whatsapp In Your Phone Read This / Do You Have Whatsapp On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Have Whatsapp On Your Phone. by SeyiOlawale01(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2022
The main reason why you should be using Whatsapp to sell your products or services is that it helps you with something called the KLT factor.

KLT means Know, Like, and Trust.

People most times buy things from people or brands that they KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST

Whatsapp is built around phone numbers

The moment you give out your phone number, that shows you either know me or are willing to know me.

What happens after you sort the KNOW factor?

Now, you need to work towards getting your ideal customer to LIKE and TRUST you enough to help them make buying decisions.

How do you do this?

Creating good content around the product you are looking to sell that answers the questions that they might have in their mind…….

Or kill the fear that they might have in their heart.

You have to prove that you/your product is super valuable and help them see reasons why they cannot do without it.

Also, the way you position yourself is crucial to how fast you build the KLT factor.

You are definitely going to struggle to sell online and mainly on WhatsApp if you don’t do these 2 things.

1). Understand the product you are selling.

2). Identify and understand your target audience i.e those you are trying to sell to.

Now, beyond KLT, another great reason to sell on WhatsApp is that most people feel comfortable there.

It is their safe space.

It is easier to sell to people where they feel most comfortable.

Also, almost everyone who uses the internet in Nigeria uses WhatsApp..

As a matter of fact, it has changed the way we text and call.

A research in 2020 shows that the average WhatsApp user opens the app at least 8 times a day which means your customers are always there using the app actively.

I hope you learned a thing or two from this.

However, I will be Hosting a FREE Whatsapp Class on how to sell your products using Whatsapp.

If you're interested chat me on WhatsApp via this number below

@07043731811

Whatsapp Number: 07043731811

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Investors To Your Business And How To Position Your Business / Foreign Sole Slipper For Sale: Size 42 / Smart Nigerians Now Understand The Risk Of Depending Only On A 9-5 Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.