Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) (2840 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:11pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Your onlyfan site, How much is monthly subscription?
Ask your prostitute mother.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:11pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
So you don't know sapele194?

NL resident Simp from the sad West grin
Your papa’s idol, numero uno, not a Puerto Rican but speaking so that you know.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Ask your prostitute mother.
Now you know that this negro without an attitude ain’t no fan of you Ipobian Medusa?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:14pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Your papa’s idol, numero uno, not a Puerto Rican but speaking so that you know.
Keep sniffing my yansh till you choke grin

Fvcking skull miner! grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:15pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Now you know that this negro without an attitude ain’t no fan of you Ipobian Medusa?
Haba!

You don enter America nah nah grin

Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:16pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Keep sniffing my yansh till you choke grin

Fvcking skull miner! grin
Don’t get high on your own supply, Your Supreme Leader Kanu needs the sniff more.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:18pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
Don’t get high on your own supply, Your Supreme Leader Kanu needs the sniff more.
But I have your buccal cavity on lockdown. Right on my butt crack.

Feels good right?

Nsi sigbue gi ebe anwu! grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:20pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
Haba!

You don enter America nah nah grin

Omo ale!
No I dey South East Biafra, headed North West.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by HenryWilliams(m): 7:21pm On May 02, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Your video has been removed. View it here instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjNlmAxzwXY

What's with the stupid censoring?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
sapele914:
No I dey South East Biafra, headed North West.
It's like you are no longer interested in the fight you started? grin

Then good bye! Low budget zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
But I have your buccal cavity on lockdown. Right on my butt crack.

Feels good right?

Nsi sigbue gi ebe anwu! grin
@ best, You remind me of that old hag Gagool from King Solomon’s Mines.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by sapele914(m): 7:25pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's like you are no longer interested in the fight you started? grin

Then good bye! Low budget zombie grin
What fight, you ipobians & chest beating, same thing Odumegwu Ojukwu did, then he fled, 50 years after, Nnamdi Kanu did the same thing, & fled the scene. Nonsense cowards.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 7:32pm On May 02, 2022
ChoCho54:
You better grow some balls.
This is buharis Nigeria.
The dot in the circle is pushing back.

Monsters they made!

Listen to all APC presidential aspirants, they are all knocking buhari directly or indirectly about he handled our diversity.

I understand dear.

But........... it's really touching Sha.

We are all human being embarassed.

Well.... peaceful separation is what I pray for

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Jakumo(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Terrorist cattle-herding marauders destroy peoples' crops and livelihoods throughout Nigeria's central and southern states, while also embarking on nocturnal killing sprees in all villages located near any farmland where locals put up resistance to those parasitic free grazing cows herds.

Farmers routinely lose the entire summation of their annual income to those dreadful cow herds, yet all too often when they try to drive the beasts away from their precious crops, they are viciously set upon and hacked, shot, or stabbed to death in a consistently grisly fashion by those invading terror gangs that now swarm ever more southward with each passing year from Nigeria's northern desert fringes and beyond.

It is therefore inevitable that on rare occasions the tables will get turned against farm-destroying cattle and their armed accomplices, leading to scenes of dead cattle being carved up into steaks by enraged farmers, while dead cattle herdsmen lie nearby in the aftermath of ambushes organized by perennially victimized subsistence farmers whose crops had been ruined one too many times.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:34pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:

I understand dear.

But........... it's really touching Sha.

We are all human being embarassed.

Well.... peaceful separation is what I pray for
I want peace too.

But don't ever make the mistake of offering peace where you should offer violence.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by manchyme: 7:41pm On May 02, 2022
tit:
One cow?

madam borrow data and watch the video instead of
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by NoQualmz: 7:58pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:

You nailed it.

But some people are yet to understand.

Some will always shout "Afghaneastern"......but as crazy as it may be, if any body from this other tribes put head, they normally receive the worst.

It's now a thing of history for having full respect for armies in the east. They are collecting too. so why will a sane person think it just "east affair"?

It's an idealogy and the ideology has borrowed a cent (weaponized)....you definitely can't beat it.

2023 will change many things. I already created a thread on events to unfold in 2023 with my other account but guess what......."one nigerianists" didn't understand my information and where simply bashing me cheesy

We awaits!!!

Be disguising with different monikers. Today you’re whiteAngel tomorrow you’re naptu2. I dey watch u!

What about ur relative that was stray bulleted? Has she been buried yet?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by dialfa: 8:04pm On May 02, 2022
old video
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2022
NoQualmz:

Be disguising with different monikers. Today you’re whiteAngel tomorrow you’re naptu2. I dey watch u!

What about ur relative that was stray bulleted? Has she been buried yet?

Oga I don't have any other monicker other than sergios....... thou they range from 101,102 to others

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2022
NoQualmz:

You never know where u stand.today you’re insulting Ipob,tomorrow u are cheering gunmen. Ogbeni stand well

On BIAFRA I stand!!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by engrchykae(m): 8:33pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:
embarassed

This is very sad .

No matter the tribe, it's someone's investment.

Omo am so tired of the kind bad news I have received just today, No single good News.

it's pathetic!!!.

As the poster above said "sincerely there's anger in the Land"
all of a sudden, you have so quickly forgot about Fulani herdsmen menace in Benue and the South?
For God's sake, all sane Nigerians should teach Fulani that violence is not Fulani exclusive.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by engrchykae(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:

You nailed it.

But some people are yet to understand.

Some will always shout "Afghaneastern"......but as crazy as it may be, if any body from this other tribes put head, they normally receive the worst.

It's now a thing of history for having full respect for armies in the east. They are collecting too. so why will a sane person think it just "east affair"?

It's an idealogy and the ideology has borrowed a cent (weaponized)....you definitely can't beat it.

2023 will change many things. I already created a thread on events to unfold in 2023 with my other account but guess what......."one nigerianists" didn't understand my information and where simply bashing me cheesy

We awaits!!!
I will have to leave the country.
The east have become rugged.
It's a time bomb.
If you be army, na for your pocket.
Ipob did a hatchet job.
The years of preaching by nnamdi Kanu have done the job.
Many won't understand sha

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
Your video has been removed. View it here instead:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjNlmAxzwXY
Dem think say Dem come region wey men no dey.
Women from this region give birth to men.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Sergio104(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2022
engrchykae:
all of a sudden, you have so quickly forgot about Fulani herdsmen menace in Benue and the South?
For God's sake, all sane Nigerians should teach Fulani that violence is not Fulani exclusive.

Bro there are really some good ones among them
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by engrchykae(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2022
Sergio104:

Bro there are really some good ones among them
keep deceiving yourself.
There is no good Fulani herdsmen.
They were just bidding their time during abacha, obj, Yar adua, gej time.
Because those leaders don't send them.
When they saw that buhari shared their ideology, they bared their fangs.
Just like there is no good British or french national.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Darkcloud11(m): 9:22pm On May 02, 2022
Suya don set this ugm boys go don fat oh, when bushmeat tire them they eat cow, when cow tire them they eat their kinsmen grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by JOemmy(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2022
plataea:
this is very bad, are this not someone sweat

You have absolutely no clue how barbaric those fulaniherdsmen are those people are bloodthirsty killers I know a lot of people in enugu who these barbarians have massacred unprovoked in their villages this year without even the media reporting it.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Dhury: 10:27pm On May 02, 2022
Coldsperm:
Well done boys. That is the way to go. If e pain you drink Otapiapia. Case closed.
evil mouthpiece are they no longer DSS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) by Dhury: 10:30pm On May 02, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Only the Igbos can stand up and rescue this Nation . 2023 is the last chance to save Nigeria from very violent breakup ,

There is anger in the Land among the New Generation of the Igbos youths and when you pick up an assualt rifle and become radicalized it become impossible to drop it, insurgency is a difficult war to win , the more you kill them the more they become radicalized it's an ideological war and current government policy is not helping issue

Buhari want to establish Navy Base in Oguta but cannot build Seaport in the same oguta for years despite agitation for seaport in Oguta
we are waiting for the ibo youths to burn down the entire east before we take their anger serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Ran After Ogbonnaya Okoro Challenged Him. / The Cars Buhari Bought For Security Personnel In Niger Vs NPF Vehicles / Peter Obi Never Said He Will Remove Subsidy Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.