Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act (17553 Views)

Food Crisis: Lagos, Ogun, Customs Unveil Palliatives / PDP Crisis: Lagos PDP Members Reject G-5 Governors, vow To Vote Atiku (Videos) / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by tsmat(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2022
Grandmeister:

Typical very typical. When challenged with superior point they start screaming “Igbo” like crazed banshees so that their fellow e-urchins will run to their rescue on the thread.

Superior point you say?
This is dull beyond anything. Jeez.
Superior?
You called me an agbero and I offered you a chance to life a manageable life.
And you say superior.
At least think before you type.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by tsmat(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2022
just2endowed:

Attack the message not the meesenger. I am lagosian and the number one problem I see is agberoism and owo mi da menace but you seems to be OK with that.

Read what I replied to Bros. I never mention agberoin there. I am only against those that think BAT is their problem.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by Grandmeister(m): 9:32am On May 03, 2022
tsmat:

Superior point you say?
This is dull beyond anything. Jeez.
Superior?
You called me an agbero and I offered you a chance to life a manageable life.
And you say superior.
At least think before you type.
First of all it was another moniker that called you agbero, secondly the moniker didn’t say he was Igbo ( I had to check his post history) and YET you automatically assigned him the Igbo tag. Shebi na only igbos dey live for Lagos??
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by kareemkamil(m): 9:46am On May 03, 2022
Untill Oluomo leave the office, there will be peace
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by simplesearch: 10:22am On May 03, 2022
The CP should have come out straight without beating around the bush or trying to be diplomatic, because as it were the primary instigator of violence is well known. All that's required is to say it to his face, for all I care how can you head a separate unit of an association and then turn around to disregard another heading a sister unit within that same association, on what ground exactly is he empowered to do so or Lord it over everyone? A mere human acting god!
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by mywells: 10:24am On May 03, 2022
Agbero in Lagos is just like Boko Haram in the north, they are all illiterate,
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by BobPRESS5(m): 10:33am On May 03, 2022
Lagos state governor and Tinubu are the worst kind of leader to be fell any human beings on earth. Leaders who sold the whole of their state hardworking citizens for touts and agberos to feast on them daily without a break!
See the one(Tinubu) asking to be president!
So he will sold us all out to touts and agberos.
The most cruel people on planet earth is Sanwolu and Tinubu.
They will still keep mute and pretend as if they don't know the rot and evil dids of their agberos!
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by harmargedon: 11:03am On May 03, 2022
tsmat:

What happened to rule 2??
You better go and learn English before tagging mods

Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by martinslaura: 12:18pm On May 03, 2022
Joshcoli:

And sanwo will be like "thank you sir my lord and master"

Hahahahaha. U be clown.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by Leo588(m): 12:43pm On May 03, 2022
qekng40:
Will BAT Urchins hear?

Touts that are meant to be arrested immediately

I just wonder one person will just corner the whole Lagos in his pocket having monopoly of madness and fights.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by lagosrd: 2:31pm On May 03, 2022
I am waiting patiently to see how Lagos state organized motor park revenue tout want to jeopardize a federal backed transport revenue group. Waiting
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by Kaiser20: 3:18pm On May 03, 2022
The northerners are afraid that if Mr Tinubu gets the APC presidential ticket he will create office of Prime Minister or Super minister for his hitman MC Oluomo .
Now zoning is Dead and buried
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, on Friday, said no decision had been taken on the zone to produce the presidential candidate of the party for the 2023 election.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by tsmat(m): 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
harmargedon:
Give your life to Christ first before you do that
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by martinslaura: 4:41am On May 15, 2022
Justiceleague1:

They make millions everyday and all the money goes into private pockets..that's why the McOluomo has all his children in us schools and all his wives have their own houses! The hardworking poor danfo drivers and okada riders,can they afford that?! No!

This is daylight robbery of all lagosians by these riff raffs everyday

AND YOU WILL HEAR THE MORONS SAYING JAGBABAN. IF I HEAR AM FOR THEM MOUTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NURTW Crisis: Lagos CP Meets MC Oluomo, Istijabah, Reads Riot Act by martinslaura: 4:48am On May 15, 2022
tsmat:

I am a young man doing well in life. You on the other hand can't say the same for yourself..if I am an agbero. It will be better if you join me in this business o. So you can at least eat 3square meal a day.

The most funny part is you are seated in one of the southwest state o. You run from your barren land and still talk trash about your host.

I will remind you next year. You will see there will be no Igbo name on the ballot of either Apc or PDP.

THIS IS WHERE U GUYS GET IT WRONG. IM A FUCKING YORUBA GUY IM EVEN MORE YORUBA THAN U. ��. Be honest to urself is it about u eating 3 square meals a day? U eat today and eat ur CHILDRENS future away with ur so called politicians. While their kids are abroad having a good life. Then after 15 years those kids will come back to RULE over ur old life and ur children will still be slaves to their kids. U just dont get it. Relax and be eating 6 square meals ooooooo ore mi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Has Nothing To Show For Supporting PDP, Says Wike / 113 Generals Retire From Army / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Granddaughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.