Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,542 members, 7,944,604 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: (2009 Views)

Used Tipper Truck For Sale At A Giveaway Price:(must go on monday) See Pics / 30 Ton Registered Tipper Truck For Sale / I Need A Company That Can Manage My Truck - Haulage Business --- Carrying Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by Oldboy1: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello house,
My friend that works with a company wants to take loan to buy a tipper truck or a 20ft flat body truck and give it out to people that'll manage it for him to pay him monthly.
He really needs advice,guide lines and the best company that can manage the truck effectively for him if the idea is really a good one.

Please house your contribution is highly needed,

Thank you all,
Re: Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by etoki: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2011
M
y company can help u do that, eto247@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by Eforce1: 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello,
Does your friend know much about trucks, logistics/transport business? I think he can find some threads useful here on Nairaland that would guide him in investing funds especially funds on loan. I am sure his motive is to make profit to cover the loan, earn some extra profit, secure the truck and hopefully acquire more trucks along the line of investment. I suggest he shouldn't just give it out to people to manage but a company with good reputation in the business putting an agreement to paper. However if he chooses to give it to people to manage, ensure that he does a serious check and examination on every aspect of management so as not to fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by y2kaustin(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hi,i will advice you not to give it to any company to manage it for you because they will make more money with the truck and pay you stipends at the end of the day.I will strongly advice you to take offers that would come you way as in jobs.But i will suggest you buy the 40ft flatbed,rather than the 20ft because the 40ft is versatile and its an utility facility.As regards getting the jobs on regular basis for the trucks that where i can come in,i give you the offers,location,good description and the price offered.You will then decieded,if you will do the job or not,if it doesn't pay you,you can drop it and i will tender another job for the truck until you get your choice.I get jobs offer for trucks on daily basis.

So,if you want us to deal,kindly get in touch with me on 08028346008 or 08134340380 thanks,
Re: Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by uwish: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000. PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!
Re: Who Can Manage A Tipper Truck Or Flat Body: by uwish: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS,

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE MEGA-FORTUNE IN HAULAGE BUSINESS AS AN AGENT, MANAGER OF INVESTOR?, then this PRACTICAL HAULAGE BUSINESS is for you

WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN

1. HOW TO START HAULAGE BUSINESS WITH MINIMUM AMOUNT YOU CAN LAY YOUR HAND ON

2. GETTING GOOD VEHICLES AT CHEAP PRICE

3. HOW TO OVERCOME DRIVER'S PROBLEM

4. HOW TO GET JOBS AND MAKE PROFIT

5. HOW TO GROW YOUR HAULAGE BUSINESS

6. COMPLETE E-MANUAL

7. ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP

6. AND MANY MORE

DATE: SATURDAY 6TH APRIL, 2013

VENUE: 29a Afolabi Aina Street, Tantalizer b/stop, (Back of Alade Market) Off Allen Avenue
Ikeja - Lagos State. Nigeria.

TIME: 1.00PM PROMPT

FEE: N1,000.(E-manual & Free Lunch) PAYABLE AT THE VENUE ONLY

For further info call 08132820002
FREE LUNCH! FREE LUNCH!! FREE LUNCH!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sachet Filling Machines For Sale (pictures Inside) / How To Make 6k Daily On 2go / Uk Bale Clothes For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.