Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! (1178 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Happens To The Babies Born In Baby Factories / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 12:11pm On May 12, 2022
DaddyGngeess:

When did u send this, I am just seeing it now, is late abi?

It's not late, you can send your pictures to my WhatsApp number on my signature...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 12:14pm On May 12, 2022
Maryjane001:

Thank you so much dear
You're welcome...
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 12:15pm On May 12, 2022
shogsman:
My apologies ma'am, thanks once again
Always welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 12:22pm On May 12, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2022
Happy birthday johnjunior39 !

From this day forth you'll always shine amongst your peers.
The grace of God is upon your life and you'll do wonders!

Happy birthday John. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by suffering: 9:02am On May 14, 2022
How come the ones born in January are more beautiful?
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by qekng40(f): 9:43am On May 14, 2022
suffering:
How come the ones born in January are more beautiful?
Are you being serious rn?

Well all months have both the most beautiful and the most dreaded set of humans..

But being beautiful is relative.
Re: Exclusive: Only For The Beautiful People Born In May! by ZUKKYY(m): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
qekng40:
latifaze2 , Paypallord1, ZUKKYY

Happy belated birthday to you all!

You're moving from glory to glory in this new year you have attained!
. Thanks God bless you

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / I Buy Faulty Working Inverter And Inverter Battery / How To Put Your Baby To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.