Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Can't Have Sex (48738 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Sent This Text To Him This Evening / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by PaAdu02(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2022
She might not be keeping anything,some women are frigid,and such women have no emotions and not good as wifes

OurSeun:

My brother jaapaaaa....! Is my best advice.
She has something she's keeping for you.
Is a 50/50 risk if you marry her with all complain you mentioned.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ManIzHot: 1:09pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:
Good evening my brothers and sisters,

I sincerely needs urgent help/assistance for my Fiancee.

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,
please, who have any idea of what we can do about it.

Let me quickly summarize a real life story to you;
A marriage of almost 16years scattered beacuse of this same issue you narrated, the wife has issues with having sex just like your fiancee, out of 16 years in the marriage, according to the husband, they only have sex for like just 11 times!

Can you do that? Can you go through that trauma?

If yes....good luck
If no.....good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by lenghtinny(m): 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
Instead of you to walk away now while you can, you are looking for a solution to someone else’s problem angry….

If the owner of the problem is nonchalant about her problem, I no sure say you fit see solution at all angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by sinkhole: 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
PaAdu02:
If I'll advise u from experience,just cut if off now,don't go ahead,cos,in the middle of the marriage,You'll be bored ,angry and lonely,I'm presently having same experience and I can tell u,I Ignored all the red flags, thinking love will conquer such.Nothing as such,u can't look forward to good times at home, nothing is promised or sure when it comes to sex,that's not life .Do it now and thank me later,don't wait till when kids re involved and she becomes Ur cross,it'll be great regret by then,when a woman is frigid,I advise them to stay in their parents house rather than be causing confusion in someone's else life
The case of OP @OluwoR is that of a dog that will get lost, it will never hear the whistle of a hunter embarassed
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:11pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Met her in 2012, started dating in 2014, had our first sex in 2019, but since that 2019, anytime I make moves to have sex with Her, it's always through fight, to cut the story short, she find sex extremely painful that even anything that pass cuddling, she'll start crying, this might sound funny, but seriously it is not.
I talked to Her about it, booked an appointment with a gynecologist, my babe didn't show up, I tried to get her sexual supplements, she said they have side effects, and she disposed them.

Now, the problem is, we're planning our introduction, and we're yet to get any solution to the problem at hand,

8 years that's not normal oh
If she loved you I'm sure she would've at least made an effort , especially with the doctors appointment ,
Literally everyone I know would've loved to meet up with a gynacologist
Maybe she had past traumas in the past that you don't know about( e.g rape , pedophile , sexual molestation , abortion , miscarriage , past pregnancy ) it could be anything ( it can also be fear , we've been told alot of times " why buy a cow when you can get the milk free ? ) No woman wants to be USED and then dumped after a long relationship

every lady fantasizes about making love with the man that they love , especially with a person you've been committed to for so long
You should probably see a therapist , tell her it's either this or you go separate ways , if she respects you ,even just a little ,she'll cooperate for it to work
Marriage is a teamwork , you can't be the only trying to fix this problem, her blocking you is manipulative, she knows you won't leave her so she's trying to scare you
If you just form vex small , do small hard guy
She will melt and then you proceed to make changes
Omo ehn me I can't imagine marrying a man who thinks sex is just sex , God forbid , sex is an art

We need to match each other's energy , I suspect that I have really high libido and I want to marry me but the male version of me grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by unclejb2(m): 1:15pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

my brother better run or be ready to be a perpetually cheating husband

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 1:15pm On May 03, 2022
lenghtinny:
Instead of you to walk away now while you can, you are looking for a solution to someone else’s problem angry….

If the owner of the problem is nonchalant about her problem, I no sure say you fit see solution at all angry

That's the thing , she doesn't even care

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by phemmyfour: 1:17pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Please don't go ahead with the marriage plans, sexual compatibility is key in a long lasting marriage. You don't want to start cheating on her when you guys are married. It's time to let her go

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by mipeesoft(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2022
Hmmm.... Guy trust me, if you really love the lady and you want a future with her, you have a lot of work to do and you must be patience with her. Firstly, get to know what can turn her on, make sure that her mood is fully turned on before you insert your weapon. While all that is going on, play slow/r&b music on your stero. If you finally succeed, make sure that love making is remains constant in your relationship with her, this will help her to get more acquainted with love making and before you know it, she will be the one requesting for sex. More importantly, talk to her regularly about the importance of sex
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 03, 2022
So I just went through your story, as much as I sympathize with your situation I just can't wrap my head around why you want to get married.
Marriage is both an emotional as much as it is a physical union between two people. SEX IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! If you cannot connect with your supposed spouse sexually, therein lies the beginning of the end.
In your case my friend, the end has been staring you right in the face yet you still insist on diving in head first from a hilltop down to dry lake bed consciously.
She has no intention of connecting with you;
1) She refuses verbal discussion
2) 1 sexual penetration session in 8 years
3) Refuses any discussion about intimacy
4) Blocks you when you discuss sex
My assumption is that she is either not attracted to you sexually, having an affair with someone else(physically and emotionally) or she is a lesbian(closeted).
My advise;
halt any and all marriage arrangements.
Give her an ultimatum to either change, get help or forget the relationship.
Give her at least 1 year to verify she has changed
Good luck

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Give400: 1:20pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
lmfao
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by gibsino(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2022
I just ended a four years plus relationship with my first real love, we met in school at that point I thought maybe cos she's a virgin. She finished nysc this year was hoping to do introduction but discovered nothing changed after consuming all the drug she was giving at the hospital. I never had good sex with her in four years we were together. I love her till now but just have to do away with her as I can start what I can't finish

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Mrice22: 1:22pm On May 03, 2022
Don't be surprised when you get married to her na you go run for that sex... For me, I no fit try go ahead with the marriage unless you wan divorce her
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Lightorder: 1:23pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

ok follow me , on your marks , get set , RUN OOO!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by DreamChaser1672: 1:23pm On May 03, 2022
obiekunie01:

STUPID ASS SIMP NIGGERS EVERYWHERE!

HOW CAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING SEE A RAGING FIRE AND IS WILLINGLY RUNNING INTO IT!

SOMETHINGS ARE REALLY VERY HARD TO DECIPHER!
Shut the Bleep up man!!

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say, just shut up and let the wise people talk. Why are you guys so toxic. If we check well, you don't have a girlfriend and neither do you even know how to keep one and yet you come here to call a guy SIMP because he wants to keep a relationship of 8 years

So what do you advise him?

To send her away, after 8 years. Even if he will eventually do that, won't they at least try to find solution?

Wannabe broke redpillers. All of you are unfortunate human beings and you have made nairaland boring for us all.

Oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by DrGeoAngel: 1:24pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go

Let love lead

Love has led you to this point. You have done well. If she refuses to see the Doctor after paying so much for it, then she is selfish. Marry her and see her show you other selfish aspects of her.

You cannot rule out the pleasure of good sex being an integral part of a healthy marital relationship.

Settle the issue on ground before going ahead with the marriage. Better to quit now than become infidel to her after marriage, as there is no way you won't satisfy your sexual urge or procreate children, when married.

I love you just as Jesus loves you too

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by cedricksly: 1:24pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

e be like to cheat outside marriage Don dey hungry u, that's why u are planning introduction with who does not want help...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Blastedholligan: 1:25pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I tried explaining to a Doctor friend, he referred me to a Gynecologist, paid 50K for appointment, my babe didn't go
what was her reason?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by AutoRedux: 1:33pm On May 03, 2022
Mumu man.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by don10ky(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Introduction how jus like that so what do you want to hear from us. Love is blind well na u go go live with her

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by MyExpression(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
ayo2008:

Sex is ideal after marriage and not before marriage.
Wait till the wedding night before having sex. My question is why are you in a hurry to commit fornication with her? God hates it

Are you alright ni?

Is she a virgin

If you'll marry without testing, then there must be full disclosure...marriage under deceit is unfair for either parties

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by YESSConsulting(m): 1:35pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

I grab Sir, and yeah, we do things, but if the romance get intense to some level, she'll back off

I think you may have left out a major reason for her behaviour. I have a feeling it has something to do with her belief.

Otherwise, why would she refuse to see the gynaecologist?
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Longerhanger(m): 1:36pm On May 03, 2022
Hope u are not d problem here? I hope u are not acting like an aboki when it come to sex? pre-intimacy plays a significant role most expecially for women, but it keeps them prepared nd make them ever active during sex.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by ugotex85: 1:38pm On May 03, 2022
No matter how long you spent on the wrong path, it can never make it right. A girlfriend that has an issue as serious as this, yet refusing any kind of help is not worth settling down with. Except you just want to start cheating on her, otherwise I don't see how this marriage would last.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Etheltee: 1:40pm On May 03, 2022
Have you also considered the fact that she may be a victim of rape or other forms of sexual abuse ? Why not try and get a counselor for her instead of a gynaecologist. Contact the 700club in Nigeria.. they have very good counselors..
I hope it helps
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nicenixon: 1:41pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

Sir, before I'd open a thread about this, you should know I must have tried all possible best
Sir, anything that has to do with sex, she just doesn't want to hear it
she had blocked me on SM on several occasions cos I tried to bring up sexual related matters
You have to solve this issue before you continue with your introduction plans, if not, you will suffer big time.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 03, 2022
you are just a silly, stupid and shameless SIMP. To beat you up dey hungry me, I hate dull guys, basterds.
OluwoR:

Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2022
Let her go for therapy
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Richkid2021(m): 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

u had better break up with her she is giving you red flag don't regret later man I have been there I know what it mean can u hold on for a whole year without sex that is what mine did to me until I let her go .......a word is enough for the wise
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by Lightorder: 1:56pm On May 03, 2022
My brother, read my lips “ NO MARRIAGE WORKS WITHOUT GOOD SEX”. Good sex , I mean. This thing brings you very close to your spouses. Makes the love fonder. If you are a woman who keeps claiming that you are tired with headache every time. You think you are smart , you are a building a time bomb. Even God frowns at you. Make your man form it as a habit to always go down with you. It has good chemistry and it is a strong covenant . This is my experience
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by peedeeasobie(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2022
OluwoR:

That girl is deceiving you.
The sad thing is you will find out when it's too late.

The fact that she dodged the appointment with the doctor says alot.
She knows she has no problem. She is just deceiving you.

Tell her that you are calling it quits and see her reaction. Tell her you can't go into marriage with her knowing you can't enjoy sex with her and see her reactions
Re: My Fiancee Can't Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2022
Pierocash:
I dated a girl like that for 4yrs. Through out the whole 4 years I never had one single round of good sex. At some point she started improving ,she could manage a round-not too long sex,maybe few minuites but detoriated badly when she returned from youth service.

We broke up last year.i think a doctor can explain better.
Maybe it’s vaginismus

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Doctors To Embark On Nationwide Strike Over NUC’s PhD Directive / Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Bike Riders Rescue A Suicidal Man Who Jumped Over Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.