Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) (77532 Views)

Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Contekbbc: 6:24am On May 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Says a poor IPOB boy,who has never seen the four walls of university to his godfather.

If MUMU is a person!

All of you go just open your mouth wide without thinking and be abusing your fathers' age mate up and down without feeling any remorse.

nony43:

You can't even make a reasonable sentence without mentioning IPOB. That's how low and daft you have become go to school bro. I can't tell you how to spend your money. Can I?
Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 6:28am On May 04, 2022
Anambra men are on another level when it comes to public display of affluence cheesy

This is new...lol.

1 Like

Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by 1stmojisola(m): 6:37am On May 04, 2022
Lion still exist be that nah
May he continue to live and rest ON at the other side of EXISTENCE!
Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:15am On May 04, 2022
Why did they punish the animal like that?

The cage is too small, the lion couldn't even turn.....The way Africans reason at times eh!

Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by nony43(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2022
Contekbbc:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

Says a poor IPOB boy,who has never seen the four walls of university to his godfather.

If MUMU is a person!

All of you go just open your mouth wide without thinking and be abusing your fathers' age mate up and down without feeling any remorse.

Agree I am Biafran living my best life in different part of Europe deal with your Buhari . That’s why you skull miners keep thinking like a cow in your bandit infested country.
Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Contekbbc: 6:27pm On May 04, 2022
Staying in Europe does not add a single sense to your empty brain and does not make you superior to an African man.
Leave buhari out of this and talk for yourself.

Mr EUROPE

Many Nigerians are better than you and stop displaying your empty life here.

nony43:

Agree I am Biafran [b]living my best life in different part of Europe [/b]deal with your Buhari . That’s why you skull miners keep thinking like a cow in your bandit infested country.
Re: Lion Spotted At Timothy Anyiakaudu Egwuh Burial In Anambra State (Photos, Video) by Nostradamus: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
There's a nairalander that have a pet lion(he upload some pics of his lion some years back,i was lucky to stumble on the thread.don't know maybe he has deactivated his moniker now.i remember he was quite active on the events/romance section).lions are extremely vicious,eat a lot and they also smell bad so i don't know how some people do manage to keep their in a fenced compound.

Who remember the name of that nairalander who trade in selling exotic animals here??those who were active in the pet section may still remember him.i learnt he sold a ball python to a rich nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) / I Paid N1000 To Save A Bird's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.