Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,764 members, 7,889,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS (5748 Views)

Ijelespeaks Finally Lands Igbo Land See What IPOB Did - VIDEO / Oyo’s Youngest Commissioner, Seun Fakorede Gets Married (Photos) / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 1:23pm On May 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Painment. Do you ever lighten up or quit hating even for a second?
Attention seeker, you have been noticed.

Efulefu FC!

Next...
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 04, 2022
haffaze777:

Congratulations to wisest Igbo man alive presently, may Almighty Allah bless you and your family, but I will still support mazi Simon ekpa because AfghanEastern most be destroygrin

Definitely a future politician loading. Most Nigerians don't understand that, per poor political sophisticstion of our populace, gaining elective political office is still 80% about visibility. Good or bad.

OyigboUpdate is on his way as 'man wey sabi'. He has cleverly skipped apprentice stage, that takes some people like a decade, to achieve visibility the Nigerian political system rewards.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
Attention seeker, you have been noticed.

Efulefu FC!

Next...
Na fight? cool
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 1:31pm On May 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Na fight? cool
That was a fiery salvo.
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 04, 2022
ChoCho54:
That was a fiery salvo.

Salvo at Dsalvo ba? I like that. Still BAT all the way though cool cool
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by ChoCho54(f): 1:36pm On May 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Salvo at Dsalvo ba? I like that. Still BAT all the way though cool cool
Your problem not mine.

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:42pm On May 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Not bad bro. She get adult sister? Holla your boy na. cool

I dey your back
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:59pm On May 04, 2022
adadike:
so I'ma no gi Kam na Cho okwu?
cry
nne ka anyi fuzia nu naa
ona aguzi m ka ogugbue m
biko zie nu cry cry
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by adadike(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
cry
nne ka anyi fuzia nu naa
ona aguzi m ka ogugbue m
biko zie nu cry cry
nwe ndidi, obodo na gba oku. Jide amu gi aka. how can I even think of making love inside a burning house knowing fully well that me, you and our loved ones are not safe
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:14pm On May 04, 2022
adadike:
nwe ndidi, obodo na gba oku. Jide amu gi aka. how can I even think of making love inside a burning house knowing fully well that me, you and our loved ones are not safe
na true sha
nsogbu adiro
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by topboss1: 4:17pm On May 04, 2022
adadike:

IF I CATCH ASHAWO EHN... NA ENJOYMENT!

ANYWHERE SHE DEY ooOO, NA ENJOYMENT! cool
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Bravetunde: 4:24pm On May 04, 2022
AstraDroid:
Igbo man, chilling with a Fulani woman in a Yoruba land. grin
Lagos is a no man's land,does not belong to yorubas.
Finally oyigboupdate no evidence that you married these girl.
Can you show proof.instead shouting ipob these ipob that like a madd man.
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:31pm On May 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

I should show u proof? You're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Bravetunde: 5:34pm On May 04, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I should show u proof? You're a mumu man
Show proof,uou can not just snap random pictures and say these is your wife.
These ipob guy,I will not reply you with an insult, Because you are already senseles to be fighting your fellow igbos.
Abi ijaw so nothing concern me grin grin grin grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 5:35pm On May 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

Show proof,uou can not just snap random pictures and say these is your wife.
These ipob guy,I will not reply you with an insult, Because you are already senseles to be fighting your fellow igbos.
Abi ijaw so nothing concern me grin grin grin grin

Lol. Is just a friend. When you're with your woman sometimes u call her my wife.
Sorry my boss.
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

If you were to write that in a Geography exams, you be scored F9.
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
cry
nne ka anyi fuzia nu naa
ona aguzi m ka ogugbue m
biko zie nu cry cry
adadike:
wait ooo are u guys for real? grin grin grin
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by adadike(f): 4:56pm On May 07, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
wait ooo are u guys for real? grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy believe this our online love story at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 5:00pm On May 07, 2022
Faber:
Chilling with one bottle of 33 larger beer...

Village boy

Vasel aka newton,aka tranquility, please hold your chest so you don't fall down and die due to excessive pain and sorrow ��

Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by RealityBender(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Is just a friend. When you're with your woman sometimes u call her my wife.
Sorry my boss.
Lol… So the first time your ugly sef manage snap with woman you don run enter NL to buga dey call am wife?? Turkey deported sex trafficker I hope say she nor go soon miss o!!
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by Paulheyman: 5:14pm On May 07, 2022
RealityBender:

Lol… So the first time your ugly sef manage snap with woman you don run enter NL to buga dey call am wife?? Turkey deported sex trafficker I hope say she nor go soon miss o!!

Please don't be bothered by my query. Are they real evidence that shows/suggest that this folk is a sex trafficker/offender?

I sincerely believe that he holds the key to the UGM puzzle. If yes, I would love to see them Please

It's only in movies that villains becomes heros

Stay blessed
Re: Ijelespeaks Finally Gets Married To A Fulani Woman - PHOTOS by RealityBender(f): 11:38pm On May 07, 2022
Paulheyman:

Please don't be bothered by my query. Are they real evidence that shows/suggest that this folk is a sex trafficker/offender?

I sincerely believe that he holds the key to the UGM puzzle. If yes, I would love to see them Please

It's only in movies that villains becomes heros

Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2024 Budget Will Achieve 61% Increase In Health Sector To Reduce ‘Japa’ - FCTA / Landmarks In Igboland-please Help Populate / Lagos Ready To Release Bodies Of DANA Crash Victims To Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.