Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,578 members, 7,972,154 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:30 AM

Looking For Business To Start? Try This! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking For Business To Start? Try This! (426 Views)

Advertise Your Business To Millions Of People Worldwide / Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Business To Start? Try This! by Bigkoko: 2:05pm On May 03, 2022
Business is tough. It's tough everywhere. But it's tougher if you are not smart. There's a reason our Age has a device called Smart phone! Business is simple if you have the best information and act fast.

Let's talk business!

I laugh when I see entrepreneurs especially our west African brothers from Nigeria, talking advise from people who don't have business, or actively engaged in business....just because they don't want to pay for Critical information & Best-Worse case business secrets!
Now, I'm not a prophet but statistics always proof me right: I already know the end of your business: it will fail within 90 days! And I'm ready to stake on this! It's advised you don't increase the statistics of failed businesses here!

The reason why we offer this service to you, so that while you are still at your comfort zone, you can actually plan well....cross all "T", dot all "I". Then make the plunge. Because once you come here on poor advise, you are out of your comfort zone and any mistake: Your investment is gone! That person you took advise from will leave you high & dry! I have seen it happened. Not One. Not two.
Some other person's would ask us skeletal questions, get skeletal answers because they're not willing to pay for services. Voom... they're here. Go check their Business they have shut down or struggling with one challenge or the other! While expenses Mount.

Because we charge for services like Consultation, Feasibility Study, Market Research, Business Development, etc there's a limit to what information I can drop here.

For full package, you can always reach out to us and make a request.
What you will find out in the package is invaluable, and sure to make your business succeed.

Tourism related Business is one of the best business we often recommend to clients as long as Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania is within your purview. Rwanda is best place to start for obvious reasons, even though Kenya and Tanzania receive the highest number of visitors compared to Rwanda.

Tourism business has some of the lowest capital requirements to commence operations.
Operating expenses are low.
Staffing requirements are low.
Technical skills are equally low, even lower because of the terrain here.
Services can be customized.
Your market is however, the Rich, the wealthy, those who can actually pay you without much hassle as long as you service their vanity!
And East Africa is a tourist hub!

Why you should choose Rwanda....
Entry requirements is the lowest amongst EAC.
Work permit is $150/150,000Rwf. No bribery. No corruption. With our privileged guidance, be rest assured you will get it! Beside accommodation, every other factor counts in your business favor.

But elsewhere within East Africa, work permit ranges from $900 - $4000. Yes! Four thousand dollars (USD). With lots of bribery, corruption and uncertainty! And you have lots of big players in the business to contend with.

Now, there are two categories of competition to avoid here: the big players & local, indigenous people! The reason for this is found in the Full package for Tourism Related Business if you order for it.

Now let me guide you a secret we only tell people who Consult us.... If you order our package and we guide you regarding the PR to apply for here, you can actually use it to go to Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda and do business so long as the stay doesn't exceed 90 days! Without the East Africa Visa. Eliminating the need to apply for a PR there!

You can operate from home. Two bedroom apartment...one office, the other sleeping. If you need a private place to meet up clients. You can book as you use co-working space. There are lots of them here for as low as $4/5000Rwf per use. You have to be Smart.

Better if you have s family. You can actually visit the other countries, enjoy your selves while working, make partnership with hotels, Parks, Govt Registered Tour Companies in those respective countries! And include these on your services. Wow.. nuff said!

Full Package for Tourism Related Business costs just $150/160,000Rwf/80,000#.

Complimentary services includes
Free Company Registration with RDB.
Free PR/Work permit Advisory.
Free Business Support for one month.
Free accommodation sourcing.
And a Free Consultation over a cup of coffee when you land here!
Too good to be true right?

This offer is valid from 3rd May to 10th May 2022.

Once we get paid, we don't top prices like some people do here. We bargain to the barest minimum obtainable, all to your advantage.

Re: Looking For Business To Start? Try This! by Bigkoko: 7:56am On May 05, 2022
This offer is the perfect hustle in East Africa. It gives you the opportunity to relax, work from home, visit places while working!

Your primary market is tourists...so you earn in dollars!
Re: Looking For Business To Start? Try This! by Bigkoko: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2022
At Bigkoko® Group Inc, we believe every successful Business Deal should end with a handshake!

All our Business Solutions are Customize to fix each client needs!

We're better placed to serve you till you get satisfied.

For Business Support Services in East Africa, Contact us:
Rwanda:
Norrsken House. KN 78 St, Kigali Near Car Free Zone.

Kenya:
12th FL WestPark Tower Mpesi Ln Nairobi.

Re: Looking For Business To Start? Try This! by Bigkoko: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Follow who know road ohhhh!

Let Bigkoko Group Inc lead you through the processes. From Company Registration down to Work Permit Application, let the king of Business Support in East Africa run the show for you!

IT.
Tourism.
Edu-IT.
Ecommerce...... great for East Africa!

A great Business is one that ends with a handshake!

(1) (Reply)

A Solid And Proven Way To Earn On Amazon Just By Uploading Books With Your Phone / Check my Roofing Work Call Me I’m Available For You All / Tug Boat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.