Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,257 members, 7,970,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

An Experienced And Reliable Writer Available For Your Writing Services - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Experienced And Reliable Writer Available For Your Writing Services (235 Views)

5 Books To Sharpen Your Writing Skill In 2020 / Earn Extra With Your Writing Skills On Social Media. / I Need The Service Of A Good Reliable Writer/rewriter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Experienced And Reliable Writer Available For Your Writing Services by UDavid: 2:14pm On May 03, 2022
Hello, my name is David Uzoechi. I am an experienced writer available for your writing services.

I write unique content and copies with high conversion rates. Over 200 of my works have been published online.

I have two years of experience in freelance writing and ghostwriting. I have also worked with many clients on this nairaland. During my course of writing, I have been able to understand what clients look out for in their jobs.

I have developed mastery in the following areas of writing and offer my services in them. They include:

• Content writing
• Proofreading
• Editing
• Writing Emails
• Copywriting
• Cover letter writing for jobs and scholarship applications

Above all, I am an adapting and teachable writer. My clients are at liberty to review my work to ensure optimal satisfaction of the client before payment is made. My payment rates are also pocket friendly.

I am always online on WhatsApp and my replies to messages are quick. You can reach me on 08169254019 or message me directly by clicking on the link below
https:///2348169254019

You can also reach me via mail at duzoechi2@gmail.com

A try will convince you that I am the best in what I do.

Attached to this bio are some of my works.

(1) (Reply)

Fantasy Story / Black Dimple / 7 Ingredients Of An Irresistible Marketing Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.