Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Best Solution To A Broken Screen Glass - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Solution To A Broken Screen Glass (417 Views)

Repair/change Of Samsung Z Fold2 Screen Glass / How Much To Replace Pixel 1 Screen Glass / Repairing A Broken Screen Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Solution To A Broken Screen Glass by tijaniolas: 2:49pm On May 03, 2022
Hello, Good day all. Please what's the best solution to a broken Tecno POVA screen. It's only the glass that's cracked, the display is still showing and touch is working perfect. Only the screen glass is broken.

I've taken it for repair, and I was told they can replace the glass. But my fear is that it may affect the screen functionality.

Please advice accordingly. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On Nokia C10 / Where To Buy Original Iphone Charger In Nigeria / New: Apple Airpods Pro 2 Get H2 Chip And Longer Battery Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.