Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:46 PM

2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark (959 Views)

SE Presidency: I’m Saddened By Presidential Primaries’ Outcome – Umahi / Ohaneze Says Denying SE Presidency Is A National Catastrophe And A Calamity / SE Presidency: Why Not David Umahi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:17pm On May 03, 2022
The leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum, Edwin Clark, has insisted that the next Nigerian president must be from the South-East extraction.

He claimed that southerners are treated as second-class citizens in the country, noting there may be no Nigeria without zoning in 2023.

He said this while speaking during an interview on Arise TV on Tuesday.

According to him, there is a monopoly of leadership by the North.

He said, “My idea of zoning the Presidency to the South-East is well-known. No Nigerian will like to live in a country where certain people believe that they have the only right to lead.

“The APC believes the 12 million votes by President Muhammadu Buhari might be eroded if it is zoned to the South. The PDP is also considering zoning to the North. This is unfair.

Read Also
2023: How power can shift to South, Shehu Sani reveals
PDP picks Abuja for convention, NEC decides zoning Wednesday
2023: Zoning breeds mediocrity, says ex-Ebonyi lawmaker
“Nigeria stood on three legs, and it has never been steady since one of the legs was destroyed during the Civil War. If zoning which will heal the wounds is not done, there will be no Nigeria. Nobody will remain in this country as a second class citizen.

“The North believes their population can be used to oppress other Nigerians. This is not acceptable. The era of that has gone. There are many good Northerners but the Fulani-oriented ones want to dominate everywhere.”

https://punchng.com/2023-there-may-be-no-nigeria-without-zoning-says-clark/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651591543

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:18pm On May 03, 2022
Nigeria is already disintegrated !
Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by Emergingnation3(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2022
Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by limeta(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2022
Strike the match
Gun powder plot
Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by Kingpin1000: 6:03pm On May 03, 2022
Spot on... I am not Igbo but I stand with Southeastern Presidency not an Igbo man from the south south or any other Region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:06pm On May 03, 2022
No amount of threat and emotional blackmail will give SE Presidency on a Platter of gold.
It's earn.

They should start from getting PDP ticket

Else, Our security operatives will just use any miscreant for shooting practice for NOTHING

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by samunaka: 6:09pm On May 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
The leader of the Pan Niger Delta Forum, Edwin Clark, has insisted that the next Nigerian president must be from the South-East extraction.

He claimed that southerners are treated as second-class citizens in the country, noting there may be no Nigeria without zoning in 2023.

He said, “My idea of zoning the Presidency to the South-East is well-known. No Nigerian will like to live in a country where certain people believe that they have the only right to lead.

“The APC believes the 12 million votes by President Muhammadu Buhari might be eroded if it is zoned to the South. The PDP is also considering zoning to the North. This is unfair.

Read Also
“Nigeria stood on three legs, and it has never been steady since one of the legs was destroyed during the Civil War. If zoning which will heal the wounds is not done, there will be no Nigeria. Nobody will remain in this country as a second class citizen.

“The North believes their population can be used to oppress other Nigerians. This is not acceptable. The era of that has gone. There are many good Northerners but the Fulani-oriented ones want to dominate everywhere.”

https://punchng.com/2023-there-may-be-no-nigeria-without-zoning-says-clark/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651591543

Thrash, who are you threatening, when Goodluck was there why didn't you force him to handover to an Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50pm On May 03, 2022
mrvitalis:

No south south and south west politicians thinking they can use the anti Igbo propaganda to take Igbo turn is what's causing this .. say the fvcking truth
To take igbos turn

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of you still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

We've learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities.
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by mrvitalis(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2022
post=112493308:

To take igbos turn

It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many of you still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and we are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos. Odi nma

NOW; Seriously, let's be sincere. As things stand today politically, why would the APC even hand power to us Igbos in 2023? 
On what grounds? 
On what records?
On what politics?
Is power given to anyone? 
Is it an appeasement or a gift? 

The APC is a political party. The main focus of a political Party is to hold power and keep it to enable it deliver on its agenda. So if the APC reads that the SE does not want the Presidency or does not have the capacity to help them win and keep power, they will stick with the regions that can and work with individuals who are interested. 

Make no mistake, I have always said, I do not blame us Igbos for the decision majority of us took in 2015. It's our right. But continuing to pretend that it was other regions, Buhari or the APC that made us do what we did then or remain where we are today is purely self deceit and I refuse to play that ostrich game. 

As far back as 2014, I and many others made that argument that Igbo Presidency was very feasible in 2023, ONLY under under the APC, ONLY IF we did a couple of things right politically. I personally continued to speak loudly on that even after the 2015 elections until when I realized that we were not ready to play the politics that was required and now I dare say it may be too late. Or is it not? Time will tell.

For now, we can continue to tell ourselves that we cannot hold the Presidency of Nigeria. I heard and read many of our brethren go from PDP to Biafra/seccesion (read IPOB) to Referendum to "Igbos do not need Presidency but Restructuring" etc forgetting that all that didn't lie squarely with us alone. We think other regions are not reading our body language?

We've learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary mentions from nonentities.
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu. 

Do you know if u take out all the vote APC got from south add it to PDP they still won in 2019 ?

So based on your logic what should they hand power over to south ?

N stop coping and pasting rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by Multiplier7(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2022
Very importantly, if coming south it should be the south east precisely!

South West can't produce:

Obasanjo President for 8 years
Osibanjo Vice President for 8 years

And then expecting to produce again 2023. That's wickedness on rampage if they have conscience.

Igbo Presidency we stand come 2023!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:38pm On May 03, 2022
Without multiple tumb printing via rigging northern majority votes is hoax.
On a video I saw little children rigging elections and I ask myself is this the northern majority they talking about.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nigeria Break Up Is Inevitable Without SE Presidency. Clark by Tinubuadvocate: 8:45pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
pinkPUSSY:

You are not too old to throw in DSS cell
Keep making incitement comments.

Read Also

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

KARMA Is Dealing With IBOS ��� / Tinubu Replies Critics, Says ‘speech Didn’t Disrespect Buhari, North’ / Buhari Set To Unveil His Choice Of Successor Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.