Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,281 members, 7,881,049 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay (61915 Views)

Paul Pogba And Zulay, His Wife Welcome Third Child / Paul Pogba Celebrates His Wife Zulay On Her 28th Birthday (photos) / 'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
until the woman go divorce am take half of his wealth,black footballers never learn, I no say make you no date white ,but to marry them, absolutely no
If the law enter Africa our women go do worst.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by aidameoryou: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Show me one internationally known "white" athlete that has a black wife.. Take all the time you need.

Mason Mount and Chole Wealleans Watt
Meunier and Panzokou
Lenglet and Estelle
Julian weigl and Sarah Richmond
Gosling and Ashley Simmons

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Nobody: 11:50am On May 04, 2022
Help2020:
NON BE THIS GUY AGENT DIE FEW DAYS AGO? HE HAS MOVED ON LIKE THAT?
His agent is a rip-off.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Ashley86400: 11:52am On May 04, 2022
WizkidNews:
A blonde woman is not Latina.

Stop disgracing yourself.
Google blonde Comlumbian and Blonde Argentinians. .blonde people can come from anywhere, even as far as Syria which isn't even Latin or White or whatever

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by anjiediva2(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdmC3E_s6uM my movie is on YouTube via LibraTv ODALE

*HELP SHARE THE LINK TO YOUR CONTACT & TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE*
God bless you��‍♀️

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Advision: 11:53am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
until the woman go divorce am take half of his wealth,black footballers never learn, I no say make you no date white ,but to marry them, absolutely no

You're spot on bro..what most of them don't realise is a black woman is more likely to be tolerant of your failings than a white woman because they have more respect for family as a unit and co-parenting. Ignore those saying the race of the wife doesn't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by aidameoryou: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
djon78:

I think black women can make life very miserable for a man

White women are less prone to that

Many black stars are married to white women and the marriage has lasted for decades

Of all the Hollywood dating scandals and divorce,
Mention to me 5 which black women were involved.
Take all the time you need.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Puremaker8: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
AbuAeesha:
who is alabi undecided
nairabet owner
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Puremaker8: 11:54am On May 04, 2022
AbuAeesha:
who is alabi undecided
nairabet owner
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

No mind the idiot..
E go marry oyibo...

We go soon read about em divorce here..

Even in the field.. he plays rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by JOemmy(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2022
He is a muslim why is he bearing a christian name is that not identity crises?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by myami: 11:58am On May 04, 2022
HazardAwka:
go check am, when a black man marries a white woman, their kids are mostly white
whats the cause?
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On May 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my brother.... the wife is LATINA (Bolivian), and whether white/latina/asian or black, they all know the law! he could be married to an African woman and the outcome would be the same!

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Burgerlomo: 12:00pm On May 04, 2022
Beautiful!
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
PussyMiner:
I don't get it... PAUL or PAULRAHAM?

Let me clarify you bro.. there father was a Christian..(he died some year back) his mother a Muslim.. but due to his father Being a Big SIMP he allowed his wife dominate and took Pogba and his brothers to mosque despite them being born a Christian.. the rest is history.. his brothers names are Floretin and Mathias Pogba but all are Muslims cos a weak father allowed his wife to choose and lead the home..

Dearh to SIMPs thou..

3 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by aidameoryou: 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
GEEBITE:
Mason Mount is neither married nor in a civil partnership.
He has biracial girlfriend who they have been together for a while but no kids yet.

Show me Pogba's wedding photos or certificate.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by shantti(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ignorance.

So, Ronaldo doesn't support his children now? Some of you just type things ignorantly.

I don't know the reason(s) Ronaldo has refused to marry, but I'm hell sure it's not because of the fear of child support in case of divorce.

His fear is definitely loosing half of his property after divorce. I mean look at bill gates. I think that law need to be looked into

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by aidameoryou: 12:06pm On May 04, 2022
willian10:

Nothing like elite class, let people go for what suites them, that’s where they see value, it’s their private life fgs.
Even if he goes to a village in Anambra to look for wife, they’re entitled to same thing.

People always have their BS opinions on how people live their lives because they gat money.

Go make your own money kwanu and do what suits you, they wouldn't.

Even if pogba goes inside his origin village Senegal to pick a wife, they will still complain
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Puremaker8: 12:07pm On May 04, 2022
DropsMic:
Show me one internationally known "white" athlete that has a black wife.. Take all the time you need.
Chai! see Inferiority complex at its peak!
Mason Mount and Child Weallenans-Watts, Clement leglent and Estelle, Julian Weigl and Sarah Richmond, Daniel Gosling and Ashley Simmons, Thomas Meunier and Deborah Panzokou.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Spandau: 12:08pm On May 04, 2022
ybalogs:
As a good and rich Muslim ,Pogba should be thinking of marrying another woman by now. All the best brother.

Mumu comment of the day.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:09pm On May 04, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Ignorance.

So, Ronaldo doesn't support his children now? Some of you just type things ignorantly.

I don't know the reason(s) Ronaldo has refused to marry, but I'm hell sure it's not because of the fear of child support in case of divorce.
how sure?? Fool grin
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Oceanjagaban: 12:10pm On May 04, 2022
Help2020:
NON BE THIS GUY AGENT DIE FEW DAYS AGO? HE HAS MOVED ON LIKE THAT?
So make him follow the agent die?
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Wuppdex: 12:11pm On May 04, 2022
That's what they told your poverty impoverished slave mind, inferiority complex and lack of self fulfillment is the key factor for such attitude
GODPUNISHALABI:
black women are not desirable same with Chinese men or Asian men,they are at the bottom of the dating chain, most desirable are white men and women,white men stand at the top of the dating chain

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Petdagr8t(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Women na women Oga
Whether white or black
Those genders are full of surprises

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by haslaw(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
iRepNaija1:

Being Latino/Latina is not a race. Why do people like you always say that? A Latino/Latina person can be Latino/Latina AND White or Black or Asian.

Very true my brother. We have Africans who are also not black. There are Africans who are white, Arab etc
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Emir01: 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
Eid_el_mubarak Paul
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Wuppdex: 12:16pm On May 04, 2022
Foolish blackman, face the suffering your fanatic religious mindset have bestowed upon you, and we wondered why the black race remained impoverished, Religion the opium of the black race. Mental slavery
Aboki99:
Where is Mo Salah? The idiot who went out of his way to dress in pagan costumes every December 25. Where are the people whose love he aimed to court? Are they celebrating Eid with him? Idiotic Egyptian man.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by DropsMic(m): 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
Puremaker8:
Chai! see Inferiority complex at its peak!
Mason Mount and Child Weallenans-Watts, Clement leglent and Estelle, Julian Weigl and Sarah Richmond, Daniel Gosling and Ashley Simmons, Thomas Meunier and Deborah Panzokou.

It's obvious you have no idea what I meant when I said internationally known athlete... The way I see it, it's either you a legit dumbo or you are a person who has no problem lying to himself.

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by AbuAeesha: 12:17pm On May 04, 2022
Puremaker8:
nairabet owner
ok.
that is serious.
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by petertamtam6(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
Pogba Nah Real Aboki O
Re: Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay by Wuppdex: 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
Foolish blackman, face the suffering your fanatic religious mindset have bestowed upon you, and we wondered why the black race remained impoverished, Religion the opium of the black race. Mental slavery. Preoccupation with imported Gods of your colonial masters are the reason we remain a shithole among nations.
Aboki99:
Where is Mo Salah? The idiot who went out of his way to dress in pagan costumes every December 25. Where are the people whose love he aimed to court? Are they celebrating Eid with him? Idiotic Egyptian man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.