Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,439 members, 7,917,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:36 AM

Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' (1456 Views)

2023: Is Tinubu's Old Age A Testament Of Great Blessing? / Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Mooh247: 8:38pm On May 03, 2022
haffaze777:

I only pity some useless people who try to be friend with mkpurumiri cannibals,I just hope they find what they are looking for in d midst of mkpurumiri cannibal, why would I like someone who hate me?

They even hate each others, some Yorubas are easily decieved by their fake love
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by techWriter3: 9:14pm On May 03, 2022
Truly the Nigerians rejoining them should written this 2011 thwritten
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Miracle2022: 9:17pm On May 03, 2022
Things are changing, this year is for the youths.
Tinubu is just greedy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Invictuse: 9:21pm On May 03, 2022
I am not jealous of Igbo I have you despicable miserable soul with passion. Your entire tribe can rot in the deepest part of hell for all I care.

limeta:
So what
Are now jealous of igbo.s that you must also vote aout of date tinubu
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by adekolaelect(m): 9:24pm On May 03, 2022
Cubalabloo:
NO. The drug lord is 80. Not 70.
Mumu .... Na you gave birth to him.
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Invictuse: 9:24pm On May 03, 2022
There is a need for the thread for record purposes, it is important for others to see there is an extremely foolish tribe that believe it can wail to death to have it way.

As much as I believe there are other candidate aside Tinubu I will be campaigning n already informed my entire household we are voting Tinubu.

Parachoko:
Even though you are saying the truth, there is no need for this thread.

Almost everybody knows majority of the Igbos on Nairaland politics section are hypocrites
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Invictuse: 9:27pm On May 03, 2022
If you are ask a single cateria this Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi did beta than Tinubu even after a trillion years you will not be able to state a single verifiable area

foryourminding:

So Igbos should vote for this sickly Tinubu while Peter Obi is available?

If you have a 100bn company, you will leave a very successful economist like Peter Obi and appoint Tinubu who is muddled with all kinds of drug and corruption cases as CEO?

You're the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by haffaze777(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

They even hate each others, some Yorubas are easily decieved by their fake love

Some liberal Yoruba can be senseless
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Lisong(m): 11:58pm On May 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE COMPARING 73 YEARS OLD ATIKU WITH 85 YEARS OLD AMUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no mind the mumu. lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Idiko1: 12:01am On May 04, 2022
Aging comes in different formats. There are 80-year-old dudes who appear stronger and more agile than 70-year-old stiffs. In fact, Tinubu looks like death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Salvador1: 12:06am On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU ARE COMPARING 73 YEARS OLD ATIKU WITH 85 YEARS OLD AMUDA LAMIDI SANGODELE undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Gozac: 12:06am On May 04, 2022
Siwel25:
Isn't it hypocritical for 85% of Ibos to vote for a then 73 year old, corrupt Atiku and be calling a better educated, 70 year old Tinubu, Old?

It is obvious that Tinubu is being a victim of tribal envy and bitterness. Can Atiku with a diploma stand beside an American Chattered Accountant like Jagaban?

I pity the gullible Yorubas joining them. How many Igbos have condemned the ex-convict- Orji Kalu?

Yorubas, it's time to be wise!
You keep projecting Tinubu as a tribal leader, Tinubu is bigger than the way political infants like you are projecting him.
Without SE votes Tinubu can be the president so SE votes don't count, focus on getting Northern support and everything will fall in space. SE is a political negligible space, Tinubu knows this that's why he's not consulting in SE
Those days we were in school we used to solve problems with highest mark first before proceeding to the ones with lesser mark
My candid advice

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Gozac: 12:13am On May 04, 2022
haslaw:
Yeebos are the most confused liars in the world. They keep speaking from both sides of the mouth.

1) Their brand of politics is ridiculous if not downright hilarious. They want to blackmail and threaten Nigerians into handing over power to them.

2) They hate Nigeria and want Biafra but also want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that?

3) They hate quoter system but want Nigerians to zone presidency to SE

4) They want us to vote in one of the most currupt and bigoted politician in Nigeria's history as president. This man is known as Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.

4) How are they going to convince northerners to vote in a bigoted kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary who was deporting northerners out of Anambra

Chibuike Amaechi is the most qualified and experienced to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
Our prayer is for God to guide the delegates in making the right choice for Nigerians
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Nobody: 12:22am On May 04, 2022
Cubalabloo:
NO. The drug lord is 80. Not 70.

This bullshit is always repeated but it doesn't make it true.

There are videos of Tinubu 20 years ago online so go check if he did not look 50 then. These edited pictures circulated online is all propaganda. Don't your parents get sick and recover? Who knows what ailment Atiku is nursing secretly?
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Nobody: 12:29am On May 04, 2022
haslaw:
Yeebos are the most confused liars in the world. They keep speaking from both sides of the mouth.

1) Their brand of politics is ridiculous if not downright hilarious. They want to blackmail and threaten Nigerians into handing over power to them.

2) They hate Nigeria and want Biafra but also want to rule Nigeria. No be juju be that?

3) They hate quoter system but want Nigerians to zone presidency to SE

4) They want us to vote in one of the most currupt and bigoted politician in Nigeria's history as president. This man is known as Kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary.

4) How are they going to convince northerners to vote in a bigoted kleptomania Peter Obi-tuary who was deporting northerners out of Anambra

God bless you. The good thing is, more people are beginning to see through their 'objective' masks and know them for what they are. How many of them here have called Orji Kali, an Ex-convict, a thief? But some gullible Yorubas are joining them on twitter to bring Tinubu down.

These are the facts:

Ibos don't care about age and corruption. They just can't stand that Tinubu is that powerful and influential . If he was an Igbo man, 95% of these criticisms will go away.

We will not allow them bring him down. We will rally round him and use the siege mentality to push him through.

I love the fact that he didn't even bother to visit the east..lolz. He knows how bitter and envious they are.
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Nobody: 12:34am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

You keep projecting Tinubu as a tribal leader, Tinubu is bigger than the way political infants like you are projecting him.
Without SE votes Tinubu can be the president so SE votes don't count, focus on getting Northern support and everything will fall in space. SE is a political negligible space, Tinubu knows this that's why he's not consulting in SE
Those days we were in school we used to solve problems with highest mark first before proceeding to the ones with lesser mark
My candid advice

I get you. My anger stems from how they are misleading some people online to think they are 'objective'. We have to call them what they really are.

I repeat, how many of them have called Orji Kalu or Theodore Orji the kind of names they call Tinubu? Their selective objectivity must be called out!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by IGBOSON1: 1:27am On May 04, 2022
You forget what the alternative to Atiku was! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Spandau: 5:55am On May 04, 2022
Siwel25:
Isn't it hypocritical for 85% of Ibos to vote for a then 73 year old, corrupt Atiku and be calling a better educated, 70 year old Tinubu, Old?

It is obvious that Tinubu is being a victim of tribal envy and bitterness. Can Atiku with a diploma stand beside an American Chattered Accountant like Jagaban?

I pity the gullible Yorubas joining them. How many Igbos have condemned the ex-convict- Orji Kalu?

Yorubas, it's time to be wise!

Guy, it's not about the age now, but about physical fitness. Tinubu is rotting away. He is a moving cadaver. At 70, he looks so wasted and incontinent. I don't support Atiku, neither do I support Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2022
haslaw:

Why should I even expect an mkporu miri cannibal IPIG to have sense.
Don't you have anything else to say? This is stale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Nobody: 9:19am On May 04, 2022
Spandau:

Guy, it's not about the age now, but about physical fitness. Tinubu is rotting away. He is a moving cadaver. At 70, he looks so wasted and incontinent. I don't support Atiku, neither do I support Tinubu.

Aside most of the doctored pics of when he was sick, when did he look rotten? His mistake is revealing he went for treatment in the UK. Who knows what Atiku is nursing in Dubai? Can a sick man visit 13 states in 2 weeks? Can a dying man walk that marathon in Mecca?

Its all calculated propaganda to smear him and it will fail.
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by haslaw(m): 10:57am On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Chibuike Amaechi is the most qualified and experienced to lead Nigeria at this point in time.
Our prayer is for God to guide the delegates in making the right choice for Nigerians

Stop smoking mkporu miri before typing on social media, it makes you look DAFT.

Ameachi has zero electoral value. Ameachi that cannot even visit his own state to campaign. Ameachi that was chased out of Rivers state like a dog.. Ameachi that couldn't even deliver his own state. Did you even know that Wike is also campaigning for President?
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Gozac: 12:21pm On May 04, 2022
haslaw:

Ameachi has zero electoral value. Ameachi that cannot even visit his own state to campaign. Ameachi that was chased out of Rivers state like a dog.. Ameachi that couldn't even deliver his own state. Did you even know that Wike is also campaigning for President?
Just watch the game as it's unfolding, please it's Amaechi not Ameachi you tribal bigot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 04, 2022
haslaw:

He is a clown. As we speak, Magnus Abe is recruiting foot soldiers in thousands for Tinubu in Amaechi's senatorial zone. How can a man not fully in charge of his state want to be President?
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by GreyLaw(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2022
Igbo this, Yoruba that. Mehn, most of you here are jobless. Either you are jobless or you are still at the lower rung of life's ladder.

Nobody successful person cares about your idiocy and tribal jingoism!
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by haslaw(m): 2:22pm On May 04, 2022
Siwel25:

He is a clown. As we speak, Magnus Abe is recruiting foot soldiers in thousands for Tinubu in Amaechi's senatorial zone. How can a man not fully in charge of his state want to be President?

Don't mind those mkporu mirri cannibals.

They hate to accept the truth.
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by haslaw(m): 2:23pm On May 04, 2022
Gozac:

Just watch the game as it's unfolding, please it's Amaechi not Ameachi you tribal bigot

OlodoRabata wey you be. Your DAFT brain didn't tell you it was international.

Your brain dense no be small.
Re: Igbos Voted For 73 Year Old Atiku But They Are Calling 70 yr old Tinubu 'Old' by Kenny206(m): 6:00am On Jul 20, 2022
foryourminding:
For reference, here is Obasanjo at 85 pictured earlier today. Igbos supported and voted him in as president when he was in his 60s (while Yoruba supported Olu Falae who failed woefully).

If 85-year-old Obasanjo was to be on the ballot against "70-year-old" Tinubu today, we will vote him (Obasanjo) again again.

Igbos don't support criminals. Since all Nigerian politicans have sworn to be hardened criminals, we choose the lesser evil but there's hardly an politican worse than the drug racketeering and money laundering criminal called Tinubu.

So, whereby two criminals are the only choice, we go for the lesser criminal (eg when Atiku contested against Buhari)
Igbos cannot allow a drug lord to rule them. And by the way, Tinubu is not 70, if u see him and Atiku you'll know who is younger. We don't want the people that see Nigeria as their inheritance and cannot even carry a common flag. #obi4life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslim Lady Anybody That Speaks Bad About Mohammed Will Be Killed~video / Former President Obasanjo Commissions Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road in Akwa Ibom (Photos) / "As E Dey Pain Them , E Dey Sweet Us'- Aisha Buhari Endorses Wike Song In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.