Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,067 members, 7,977,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:44 PM

We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths (385 Views)

'We Want Tinubu To Step Down & Atiku To Take Over' - Kaduna Protester / Northern Govs Didn’t ‘necessarily’ Want Tinubu To Be President — Lalong / Only Nigerians Who Want Tinubu As President Will Vote For Obi Or LP - Dr. Oche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:59pm On May 03, 2022
The Ohanaeze Ndigbo youth wing has said that it has endorsed Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s pursuit of the 2023 Nigerian Presidency.

According to the body, it was delighted to identify with Tinubu as a foremost National political leader in contemporary Nigeria and political dispensation, stating that Tinubu was at the forefront of providing good governance and dividends of democracy in Nigeria’s developing society.

In a statement by the factional President of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Wing, Comrade Miracle Nwosu, his group has carefully studied Tinubu’s visionary leadership qualities, forthrightness, and uncommon courage, and promised that the former Lagos State Governor will lead Nigerian youths and the nation to greater heights and out of the present economic peril.

The statement read, “It is in the light of this that we call on all the party delegates in the upcoming 2022 APC Presidential primaries, especially southeast delegates to vote and ensure that His Excellency Asiwaju Bola Tinubu emerges as the Presidential flag bearer of their party APC.

“By the Special grace of God Igbo nation and her youths will benefit more if he becomes the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He demonstrated a similar measure when he was the Governor of Lagos state.

“I also urge our Igbo brothers from south-east to support his candidature because he has impacted more in the lives of our people and also Lagos state, which is his state of origin, where our economic and businesses thrive,” Nwosu added.

The group said it appreciated the efforts of Tinubu as an exceptional politician and a distinguished leader who impacted democratic change in the country’s political evolution.
https://independent.ng/2023-ohanaeze-youths-support-tinubus-presidential-ambition/
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by osinbanjoisaliar: 7:01pm On May 03, 2022
Miracle nwosu take dis one hold for body. Everybody wan chop bullion van dollars

Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Obamaofusa: 7:02pm On May 03, 2022
The midas touch
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by drlateef: 7:04pm On May 03, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Miracle nwosu take dis one hold for body. Everybody wan chop bullion van dollars

Sifiaa pain on IPOB Lol.

2 Likes

Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Tony4988(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2022
Lol..... grin grin

Kindly check my signature
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Mandate2023: 7:14pm On May 03, 2022
Ohaneze have been BATified

1 Like

Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 03, 2022
Afenifere: we want Peter Obi to be president
Igbos : yes everyone is entitled to his opinion, presidency should not be about ethnicity

Ohaneze youth: we want Tinubu to be president
Igbo : chimos, me I will never vote for Yoruba and jajaweed party, Tinubu is a fool, Peter Obi all the way

To innocent bystanders, is this not hypocrisy? I hope useful idiots from my tribe can see kongo jews have nothing like fairness in their book, it is either them or you don't get it. Support your own!
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by limeta(f): 7:39pm On May 03, 2022
Ohaneaze said there is nothing like Ohaneaze youth
Na Afonja muslims dey the org
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Oracleforce: 7:44pm On May 03, 2022
This is the handwork of mischief-maker...
An average Igbo man or woman I know hate Tinubu with a passion...

Tinubu is a loser.....let him keep spending his ill-gotten money....yet, he will be disgraced
Re: We Want Tinubu To Be President Of Nigeria: Ohanaeze Youths by Mynd44: 7:59pm On May 03, 2022

(1)

n / Share Your Experience With UFOS In Nigeria / IPOB’S CLOSE SHAVE WITH DISASTER IS OPPORTUNITY TO RETHINK AND RECALIBRATE~NINAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.