Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,574 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

Salary Job Vs Freelancing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Salary Job Vs Freelancing (222 Views)

Ebook Publishing Vs Freelancing Vs Forex Trading / Your Phone Can Pay You More Than Salary Job / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary Job Vs Freelancing by Uttabe2100(m): 12:38am On May 04, 2022
There are lot of limitations to being a salary earner compared to being a Freelancer.

Being A Salary Earner
* You have a fixed time of work – of which you are to get your place or work before the main time and you're to leave at a particular time.

* You have a fixed position and Pay – No matter how high your fee can be, the fact remains that there's no freedom and your pay remain fixed �. You can be earning N50K monthly, but ehn let me tell you the truth they're paying you just 10% of what you've been working for. The fact that the pay is high but when you compare the pay to what you do, you find out that it's not up to what you do.

* You only work for one person, the only time you're permitted to work for another is when you resign from where you work.

Let me stop here, experienced ones can understand this explanation better.
I was once a salary earner and I know what it feels to get stucked to one spot.

Let's compare to being a Freelancer
* You don't have a fixed time– you can decide to work in a day, it's your choice, so far you have a delivery date explained better to your client. You can wake up by 2am and get a project to do and you do it and get paid.

* You decide your pay and position – I explained when defining Freelancing that you're free to be anywhere and work and get paid. Being a Freelancer you're free to charge your client what ever you think it's best for your time spent on the project.

* You work for multiple clients – The best reasons I love being a Freelancer is because I get to work for lots of people at the same time, that's why most times I'm always busy.

You can decide to work on your own today!

I would love to recommend this eBook video course actually to anyone who thinks he really want to use upwork to get approved and a better way to get clients within 3 weeks of studying it completely.

Some of you that will like to add some skills to what you have at hand, well, don't worry yourself it's a settled matter... �� How?

In this ebook, you're opened to learn 5 or more different high paying skills that will help you boost out and start earning online, it's a bigger bonus for those who already have a skill to learn more and grow better.

If you're ready to start the freelancing journey, indicate interest now!

If you're interested in the course (it's a Paid Course), dm me to get it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Paypal Vendor Needed / How To Follow Up Your Customers Without Looking Pushy Or Beggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.