Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday (39924 Views)

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Bikini Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dalass(f): 10:14am On May 04, 2022
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her daddy ... 80 looks good on him

Yeah grin

80 no be beans grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Tukor1759: 10:14am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
A girl I normally buy food for and sub for,because of the little arguments we just had she’s telling me she’s not in my level and mind you she is using iPhone6 and I am using iPhone11 is she not an idiot?
she is!she was!!she will surely be!!!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by DaFuhrer(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
A girl I normally buy food for and sub for,because of the little arguments we just had she’s telling me she’s not in my level and mind you she is using iPhone6 and I am using iPhone11 is she not an idiot?

So according to you, it's phone that determines one's level??... Now I see why the girl said you are not in her level.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Easy5265: 10:18am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Indeed you are idiot, na phone u dey use do status symbol.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by lailo: 10:19am On May 04, 2022
Papa Makinwa.....
Going.....
Going............
Gon
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:21am On May 04, 2022
If to say papa fit see wetin her mouth done suck grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by ExcelDBM: 10:22am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

The truth is she is having sex with bigger fishes and that's why she said that.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dominique(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2022
I thought she said both her parents are late
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by femiasaolu2014: 10:25am On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByKmIuZ1P_E&feature=share

The media personality pranked her whole family and her father as she struggled to showed up -despite her strong health-, to anchor the 80th birthday celebration of her father, Caleb Mayowa Makinwa, in an exclusive surprise package in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdF1y4BAYbj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wasn't it this same woman who wrote in her book that her parents died in a fire when she was little?

Why do people take pleasure in telling barefaced lies?
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by femiasaolu2014: 10:26am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

Toke and lies are 5 & 6.

Everything about her is a lie
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Kingkamal(m): 10:26am On May 04, 2022
Is not a drunkard thats the reason
dawnomike:
Happy birthday to her daddy ... 80 looks good on him
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:28am On May 04, 2022
cool HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM... 80 YEARS NO BE SOMETHING.....
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by yusluvad(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
You brought yourself low to her level...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Noblegraphix20(m): 10:30am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Oga be calming down.
You might not actually be in her level..
No be girls of now adays again.??
E go shock you because if she needs Iphone13.. She knows what to do to get it...
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by daneni1(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IT SEEMS YOU KNOW THAT PROSTITUTE WITH THE WIDEST KPEKUS VERY WELL

She stated it in her book that her parents are dead

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Deltatoto: 10:37am On May 04, 2022
NaijaCelebrity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByKmIuZ1P_E&feature=share

The media personality pranked her whole family and her father as she struggled to showed up -despite her strong health-, to anchor the 80th birthday celebration of her father, Caleb Mayowa Makinwa, in an exclusive surprise package in Dubai.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdF1y4BAYbj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
ugly man
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Euegene100001: 10:38am On May 04, 2022
One day i will have alot of money to surprise mine too !
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2022
Easy5265:

Indeed you are idiot, na phone u dey use do status symbol.
you be idiot that phone is the least of them all
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:40am On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:

No, you're the shediot!
better than you Asshole
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:43am On May 04, 2022
Toke's parents are late. Died in a car accident. She lived with her aunt.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by AntiWailer: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:

Both of you are idiots.

counting level with iPhone version is chronic idiocy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Nobody: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
dominique:

Exactly.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by cosmos1440: 10:44am On May 04, 2022
CalabarPikin:

The reason 86fb flash my mind wherever I see 8 is what I don't understand again ooh

cry

Lol grin grin grin grin
You sef follow lose money for FB86 ?.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Acidbath: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
Nice one.

Some f00ls that insult her can't even afford to buy bread for their own dads.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by 2braithe: 10:45am On May 04, 2022
We4all:
The man isn’t her biological dad na. Her parents are late.

Yeah in a fire accident.
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by dontrulee: 10:46am On May 04, 2022
Illuminatiship:
better than you Asshole
E pain you.
Your gf dey diss you, you dey cry. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:46am On May 04, 2022
AntiWailer:

Both of you are idiots.

counting level with iPhone version is chronic idiocy.
the phone is the least I have my own house FOOL
Re: Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her Father, Caleb Mayowa's 80th Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:47am On May 04, 2022
dontrulee:
E pain you.
Your gf dey diss you, you dey cry. grin grin
nor be my gf read to understand ODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Eniola Lawrence Gets Engaged (Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Cee-C Cover Media Room Hub Magazine (Photos) / What Is Wrong With These Photos Of Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.