Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,516 members, 7,975,066 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:04 PM

Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here (1027 Views)

Should I Use 30k To Learn Forex? / Learn Forex Trading On Live Webinar / Learn Forex Trading With Femfic ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 5:17am On May 04, 2022
I will be concise and to the point:

Lately, the moving trend is making money online either by hook or crook but, we all know the consequences of engaging in crimes; REGRETS AT LAST !

For this reason, if you ever wanted to learn how to leverage on the evolving financial market and make money online legitimately through Forex Trading, then here is your chance.

I will take in only 20 members as a way of helping most University students currently at home due to the ASUU strike.
It is true there exists more 10 days to know the way forward for the various federal varsities, even at that; utilizing this opportunity could be the best decision you will ever make.

YES, MY CLASS IS NOT FOR FREE BUT IT IS VERY SUBSIDIZED TO ACHIEVE ITS PURPOSE. I ONLY NEED SERIOUS MINDED PERSONS WHO ARE EAGER TO COMMIT OUTRIGHTLY. TUTORIAL COMMENCES TOMORROW.

IF INTERESTED, SEARCH: DEELUMENFX ON TELEGRAM TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL CHANNEL. ONCE THE NUMBER GETS TO 20, THE LINK WOULD BE REVOKED.

SUBJECT: TRADING FOREX— SYNTHETIC INDICES

TELEGRAM CHANNEL: DEELUMENFX

MODIFIED: I have decided to take in new learners and students especially. My class is now moved to Whatsapp.

This is an opportunity for every student to utilize, imagine staying at home from now till August without learning anything and still depending on parents for common recharge card money ��‍♂️��‍♂️ Use this period to learn a skill where you can earn 2k per day comfortably on mastery.

PRICE: If you can afford 20K, drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group. Space is limited.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 5:46am On May 04, 2022
It is of no necessity telling how lively and detailed the class would be— you are free to request for a refund if what you will get doesn't tally with your commitment.

Making online money legitimately is the new norm.

FEATURING:

1. Screen Record Illustrations.

2. Screenshots.

3. Video Guides.

4. Live Creation of Individual Accounts

5. PDF e-books on maximizing Trendlines e.t.c

IF THESE APPEALS TO YOU; THEN, YOU ARE ON TRACK TO JOINING THE TEAM OF MAKING ONLINE MONEY LEGITIMATELY— LOOK UP THE CHANNEL ON TELEGRAM AND JOIN.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Anthonyoz(m): 6:09am On May 04, 2022
Wolf of Wall Street
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 7:46am On May 04, 2022
To understand very well what synthetic indices is all about:

— Synthetic indexes are special kind of indices that takes the form of real world market movement. Unlike currency pairs, synthetic indices do not depend on real world market moves— In a simpler form, these particular structures are not affected by fundamental analytical tools and forms ( that is, News releases about each major and minor currencies performances and other events capable of changing traders sentiment)

— Synthetic indexes are traded 24 hours/day and from Monday to Sunday every other day, unlike currency pairs that are not traded on weekends.

— An average or professional synthetic indices trader rakes in profits every time and every day with no exemption of any day.

— Unlike currency pair trader who relies 85% almost every day, on News releases which invariably invalidates several technical setups, a synthetic indices trader has nothing to do with FULL reliance on either dollar index or any other economy performance determinant of currencies, of significant countries. A synthetic trader enjoys the benefits of a well laid technical analysis.

— Dollar Index is a measure of the U.S dollar value or power compared to its other major trading pairs or partners. This has extended to the overall global financial market. The effect of this measure as released intermittently by the FED (the U.S Federal Reserve), has great impact on global financial markets, with high level of alienation of synthetic indexes.

— Trading synthetic indices is more soothing for most traders.

— Synthetic indices includes Boom and Crash indexes likewise.

— As to how much a trader could amass on daily basis; COME AND LEARN FIRST.

For full package and one by one detailing of TRADING SYNTHETIC INDICES; search up the telegram channel above and join.
Remember: Class kicks off in earnest by tomorrow.

*MAKING ONLINE MONEY LEGITIMATELY, IS MY PRIORITY*
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by SavageResponse(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2022
Godshand21:
To understand very well what synthetic indices is all about:

— Synthetic indexes are special kind of indices that takes the form of real world market movement. Unlike currency pairs, synthetic indices do not depend on real world market moves— In a simpler form, these particular structures are not affected by fundamental analytical tools and forms ( that is, News releases about each major and minor currencies performances and other events capable of changing traders sentiment)

— Synthetic indexes are traded 24 hours/day and from Monday to Sunday every other day, unlike currency pairs that are not traded on weekends.

— An average or professional synthetic indices trader rakes in profits every time and every day with no exemption of any day.

— Unlike currency pair trader who relies 85% almost every day, on News releases which invariably invalidates several technical setups, a synthetic indices trader has nothing to do with FULL reliance on either dollar index or any other economy performance determinant of currencies, of significant countries. A synthetic trader enjoys the benefits of a well laid technical analysis.

— Dollar Index is a measure of the U.S dollar value or power compared to its other major trading pairs or partners. This has extended to the overall global financial market. The effect of this measure as released intermittently by the FED (the U.S Federal Reserve), has great impact on global financial markets, with high level of alienation of synthetic indexes.

— Trading synthetic indices is more soothing for most traders.

— Synthetic indices includes Boom and Crash indexes likewise.

— As to how much a trader could amass on daily basis; COME AND LEARN FIRST.

For full package and one by one detailing of TRADING SYNTHETIC INDICES; search up the telegram channel above and join.
Remember: Class kicks off in earnest by tomorrow.

*MAKING ONLINE MONEY LEGITIMATELY, IS MY PRIORITY*

There's no point blowing big grammar here synthetic indices is essentially binary options trading which is a form of gambling pure and simple!
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2022
SavageResponse:

There's no point blowing big grammar here synthetic indices is essentially binary options trading which is a form of gambling pure and simple!

Next time don't confuse yourself with what you don't know:

This is what Binary Options is; if you don't know THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VOLATILITY INDICES TRADED ON MT5 AND ANY OTHER INDICES TRADED IN BINARY OPTIONS, THEN COURTESY REQUIRES THAT YOU DON'T SHOWCASE YOUR IGNORANCE IN THE OPEN; ASK QUESTIONS:

Binary options "are based on a simple 'yes' or 'no' proposition: Will an underlying asset be above a certain price at a certain time?"Traders place wagers as to whether that will or will not happen. If a customer believes the price of an underlying asset will be above a certain price at a set time, the trader buys the binary option, but if he or she believes it will be below that price, they sell the option. In the U.S. exchanges, the price of a binary is always under $100.

Investopedia described the binary options trading process in the U.S. thus:

[A] binary may be trading at $42.50 (bid) and $44.50 (offer) at 1 p.m. If you buy the binary option right then you will pay $44.50, if you decide to sell right then you'll sell at $42.50.

Let's assume you decide to buy at $44.50. If at 1:30 p.m. the price of gold is above $1,250, your option expires and it becomes worth $100. You make a profit of $100 – $44.50 = $55.50 (less fees). This is called being "in the money".

But if the price of gold is below $1,250 at 1:30 p.m., the option expires at $0. Therefore you lose the $44.50 invested. This is called being "out of the money".

The bid and offer fluctuate until the option expires. You can close your position at any time before expiry to lock in a profit or a reduce a loss (compared to letting it expire out of the money).

WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE ARE YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2022
SavageResponse:

Trading Volatility Indexes on Meta Trader 5 do not portend a "YES” or “NO” wager as you insinuate. Only a trained Trader who employs the combination of technical skills and other knowledge to analyze the market can cope in trading synthetic indexes as it is on MT5.

I believe you have learnt something today smiley
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 1:13pm On May 04, 2022
The Telegram Channel is still open for everyone interested in joining before the link is revoked.
Tutorial begins tomorrow.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by SavageResponse(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2022
Godshand21:

Next time don't confuse yourself with what you don't know:

This is what Binary Options is; if you don't know THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VOLATILITY INDICES TRADED ON MT5 AND ANY OTHER INDICES TRADED IN BINARY OPTIONS, THEN COURTESY REQUIRES THAT YOU DON'T SHOWCASE YOUR IGNORANCE IN THE OPEN; ASK QUESTIONS:

Binary options "are based on a simple 'yes' or 'no' proposition: Will an underlying asset be above a certain price at a certain time?"Traders place wagers as to whether that will or will not happen. If a customer believes the price of an underlying asset will be above a certain price at a set time, the trader buys the binary option, but if he or she believes it will be below that price, they sell the option. In the U.S. exchanges, the price of a binary is always under $100.

Investopedia described the binary options trading process in the U.S. thus:

[A] binary may be trading at $42.50 (bid) and $44.50 (offer) at 1 p.m. If you buy the binary option right then you will pay $44.50, if you decide to sell right then you'll sell at $42.50.

Let's assume you decide to buy at $44.50. If at 1:30 p.m. the price of gold is above $1,250, your option expires and it becomes worth $100. You make a profit of $100 – $44.50 = $55.50 (less fees). This is called being "in the money".

But if the price of gold is below $1,250 at 1:30 p.m., the option expires at $0. Therefore you lose the $44.50 invested. This is called being "out of the money".

The bid and offer fluctuate until the option expires. You can close your position at any time before expiry to lock in a profit or a reduce a loss (compared to letting it expire out of the money).

WIKIPEDIA AND GOOGLE ARE YOUR FRIEND.

Binary options trading and synthetic indices do not rely on actual market data, they both rely on computer generated random figures which leaves them open to manipulations!

In the end they're both glorified gambling!
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Samken2: 7:18pm On May 04, 2022
Godshand21:

Trading Volatility Indexes on Meta Trader 5 do not portend a "YES” or “NO” wager as you insinuate. Only a trained Trader who employs the combination of technical skills and other knowledge to analyze the market can cope in trading synthetic indexes as it is on MT5.

I believe you have learnt something today smiley
So which platform is best for Nigerian forex trading beginner.
The platform with a yes/no , buy /sell induce simple for a beginner
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Samken2: 7:22pm On May 04, 2022
Pls can I join ur telegram group for free , I don't have money to pay
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2022
SavageResponse:

Binary options trading and synthetic indices do not rely on actual market data, they both rely on computer generated random figures which leaves them open to manipulations!

In the end they're both glorified gambling!

Please if you need more understanding of The Synthetic Market Traded on Meta Trader; join my class.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2022
Samken2:

So which platform is best for Nigerian forex trading beginner.
The platform with a yes/no , buy /sell induce simple for a beginner

Sorry, I don't trade a “YES” or “NO” markets. I trade real markets.

Thank you.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 8:05pm On May 04, 2022
Samken2:
Pls can I join ur telegram group for free , I don't have money to pay

While I have organised and given out free Forex tutorials in the past where participants seldom show seriousness, recently I do not give free classes anymore.

Should you be serious and determined to learn, you can join my channel and put a DM across so we figure out a possibility.

Thanks.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Samken2: 10:07pm On May 04, 2022
Godshand21:

While I have organised and given out free Forex tutorials in the past where participants seldom show seriousness, recently I do not give free classes anymore.

Should you be serious and determined to learn, you can join my channel and put a DM across so we figure out a possibility.

Thanks.
What the name of ur telegram group or channel name
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Samken2: 10:08pm On May 04, 2022
Godshand21:

Sorry, I don't trade a “YES” or “NO” markets. I trade real markets.

Thank you.
Look dude , if u look at my question twice u should know what I asked.
A platform for forex best for Nigerian trader beginner
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2022
Samken2:

What the name of ur telegram group or channel name

Telegram Channel: @DEELUMENFX
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 10:45pm On May 04, 2022
I know that most guys, who in one way or the other, have tried trading the forex market, do not know how to calculate STOP LOSS AND TAKE PROFIT PRICES; I will exclusively show this live during my tutorial.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2022
You can join the class before the link is revoked.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2022
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 4:58am On May 06, 2022
The class is about to start fully, join the telegram group if you are interested in learning how to profitably trade the forex market.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 11:44am On May 06, 2022
The telegram invite link will be revoked after today, join now if you are interested.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by nlwhy: 11:12pm On May 06, 2022
SavageResponse:

Gambling is an understatement, it is sydincation, which is controlled by binary and they will always change your result to loss. No matter how you can't win them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2022
Gave 1more last chance today, the link will be revoked by exactly 11:59pm

Join now if you are interested in learning forex trading before the time elapses.
Re: Do You Want To Learn Forex Trading ?—get In Here by Godshand21(m): 4:22am On May 13, 2022
Done)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Be Self Sufficient In Food Production Soon -dangote / Nairabet / Breaking Free With Forex(you Can Start With As Little As 15k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.