Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:12 PM

Advice On 4 Burner Cooker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice On 4 Burner Cooker (584 Views)

Ebeano Supermarket: CCTV Captures A Lady Turning On A Gas Cooker (Video) / CBN Slams Fines On 4 Nigerian Banks Over Fund Repatriation For MTN / Maxi 4 Burner Gas Cooker (3 Gas Burners, 1 Electric Burner) Delivered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On 4 Burner Cooker by zenith2k9: 5:26am On May 04, 2022
Dear Nairalander,

Please am looking to but a 4 burner gas cooker with anti rust body and that would last long.

Please your advice on brand and model based on experience would be appreciated because there is soo many out in the market that I don't know which would be best to go for.

Thanks in anticipation of quality advice and recommendations.
Re: Advice On 4 Burner Cooker by chival(f): 6:04am On May 04, 2022
My first cooker was new and it ended up getting rusty. I have since learnt that tokunbo cookers are actually stronger and better in the long run because they are bought in the US and Europe where quality control is paramount. I just bought one a few months ago. It's a black zanussi and will clearly not have rust issues down the line. You know the Interesting part? Tokunbo cookers are usually more expensive than new ones because of their durability. Here's a picture of the type I just bought.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. / How Do You Survive On #30 000 Monthly? / Am Lookin 1kobo 1976 And Queen Elizabeth Coin 1/2 Shilling 1938

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.