Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,115 members, 7,943,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Naira Parallel Market Exchange Rate Today, May 4 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Parallel Market Exchange Rate Today, May 4 2022 (675 Views)

Naira To Dollar Black Market Rate Today,may 9th 2024 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today August 15th, 2023 / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Parallel Market Exchange Rate Today, May 4 2022 by BestOfDavid(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2022
This is a report of the black market rate for the US Dollar, British Pounds and European Euro to the Nigerian Naira.

The exchange rate between the dollar and Nigerian naira for today, Wednesday, 4th of May 2022, stands at ₦587/US$1.

The exchange rate between the pound sterling and Nigerian naira for today, Wednesday, 4th of May 2022 stands at ₦765/₤1.

The exchange rate between the European euro and the Nigerian naira for today Wednesday, 4th of May 2022 stands at ₦632/€1.

What does that tell you?
If you're a Nigerian, you need to save up your money in any of these foreign currencies.
Naira keeps depreciating!

Not just that...
You can also make money in dollars without leaving Nigeria.
You can make money in dollars as an affiliate marketer, YouTuber, forex trading and the easiest which is Amazon KDP!

Amazon KDP is the publishing part of the Amazon website/section.

Here, you can upload books from third parties or your books for free without any writing skills.

The good thing is that you can do this using a simple formula to create books in less than 6-8 hours. Yes, that is the beauty of it.

Now, how does the Amazon KDP work?

#1. You create short and simple books,

#2. You upload to Amazon.

#3. You list your price

#4. And Amazon does the selling for you

I have a free WhatsApp introductory class on Amazon KDP.
Where I'll be teaching you how to get started and make as much as $1k-$5k/monthly

Send a WhatsApp message to this number to be added to the class �
+2348120078363
With that said.. I'll see you on the inside �

P/S: The introductory class is completely free �

Re: Naira Parallel Market Exchange Rate Today, May 4 2022 by BestOfDavid(m): 8:32am On May 17, 2022
The most amazing thing about Amazon KDP is Once you publish something on the platform, it will be available to anyone who
has a Kindle device, as well as anyone who downloads the Kindle app to their
computer or mobile device. The Kindle app is available for both Mac and PC
computers, as well as many different devices including iOS (for iPad and iPhone) and Android.
When people purchase your publication, Amazon will give you a commission.
Commissions are paid monthly approximately 60 days after the end of the pay
period. So it will be a couple of months before you receive your first payment, but
you’ll receive payments monthly after that.

Do you want to know more and get started with Amazon KDP?
I have an ebook that I explained all you need to get started and make money!

Message me on WhatsApp to get the free ebook (Report)
+2348120078363
Remember...
“In life, you won’t know what is on the other side of that door until you open it”
thanks for reading and I'll see you on my WhatsApp dm...
Don't forget to go straight to the point!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Nairalanders Scammers? / Ebay And Amazon Checkout - Rmbgcutter / I Have $100 Skrill For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.