Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,285 members, 7,904,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Money Is Not Everything! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Is Not Everything! (186 Views)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / “Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Is Not Everything! by PamelaAgboma: 1:51pm On May 04, 2022
So, let me share the message on Luke 6: 38
You should read it, so you can feel it more*

Money is important, but it is not everything!!! (Feel free to come at me)�.. it is the fact.

And i understand that some people will translate that verse only to giving out money.. why?

If i am being fair, during church offerings, you hear them sing �� give, it shall be given unto you, good measures shaken together and running over� And i can tell that it somehow contributed to the mindset that 'whenever you come across the verse *luke 6: 38* you automatically interprete it to be GIVING OUT MONEY.

Think about it...

What is God asking us to give asides money??

That verse is plainly asking that you utmostly give Joy, Peace, Love, Good jugment, Hope.. things money cannot buy!! With a measure!!
And trust me, He knows when you give genuinely without expecting anything.. He knows when you give and surrender..

Your good returns will be pressed down, pressed down again for more space, shaken together for more space, pressed down again, until it begins to run over.. then poured out to you.
But remember, it can only be pressed down when what you are giving is so big (genuine) and heavy that it cannot be ordinarily contained in a jar.. these measures are solely determined by genuiness!!

Scale yourself genuinely, and ask.. am i giving rightly? What have i truly given that has no atom of material (money) in it..

Money again is important, but it is not EVERYTHING.. give what you would like to receive ��
Re: Money Is Not Everything! by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On May 04, 2022
PamelaAgboma:

That verse is plainly asking that you utmostly give Joy, Peace, Love, Good jugment, Hope.. things money cannot buy!! With a measure!!
And trust me, He knows when you give genuinely without expecting anything.. He knows when you give and surrender..

Your good returns will be pressed down, pressed down again for more space, shaken together for more space, pressed down again, until it begins to run over.. then poured out to you.
But remember, it can only be pressed down when what you are giving is so big (genuine) and heavy that it cannot be ordinarily contained in a jar.. these measures are solely determined by genuiness!!

Scale yourself genuinely, and ask.. am i giving rightly? What have i truly given that has no atom of material (money) in it..

Money again is important, but it is not EVERYTHING.. give what you would like to receive ��
Your giving made to your pastors and mogs have absolutely nothing to do with that commanded of you by Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anyone make im dey attend church, nor did He send you to give offerings to someone's business. undecided
Re: Money Is Not Everything! by Truvelisback(m): 4:15pm On May 04, 2022
PamelaAgboma:
So, let me share the message on Luke 6: 38
You should read it, so you can feel it more*

Money is important, but it is not everything!!! (Feel free to come at me)�.. it is the fact.

And i understand that some people will translate that verse only to giving out money.. why?

If i am being fair, during church offerings, you hear them sing �� give, it shall be given unto you, good measures shaken together and running over� And i can tell that it somehow contributed to the mindset that 'whenever you come across the verse *luke 6: 38* you automatically interprete it to be GIVING OUT MONEY.

Think about it...

But humans has made it everything.

2 Likes

Re: Money Is Not Everything! by Maynman: 6:32pm On May 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Your giving made to your pastors and mogs have absolutely nothing to do with that commanded of you by Jesus Christ. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anyone make im dey attend church, nor did He send you to give offerings to someone's business. undecided

Did Jesus say you should eat perishable foods?
Did Jesus say you should collect another man’s cursed labor?
Did Jesus say you should love your neighbor as yourself ?

Why are you cherry picking what Jesus said , that’s how new doctrines are created cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Permit Only Jesus Christ Crucified To Be The Only Light Within You / To Russia, Here Is Your Current Position In The World (use It Right) / Curses: Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.