Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,555 members, 7,881,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed (4465 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 / MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by antobrige: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2011
hello friends i have gathered data plans for all network here in Nigeria, special data code that you cam even use 100 to surf the net with your modern or use your phone as modern all the same these are hidden data plan that they don`t want to give out but is here at your door step hurry to get your now and stop wasting money to pay for bundle plan,
if you need these these code call 08039560365, am waiting for your call.
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Pimples(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2011
ABEG MY GUY

KEEP ON WAITING
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Lawalmd(m): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mmmmmmm story
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Easy09: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2011
Abeg i nid am too bad so how much for d mtn data plan mb?
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by VISALORD: 5:14am On Jul 12, 2011
NOT SUCH A TRAVEL CLUB LIKE THIS!!! YOU'LL GET PAID TRAVELING THE WORLD, YOU'LL EARN EUROS ON EVERY LITTLE EFFORT OF YOURS, YOU CAN TRAVEL ANY WHERE WITHOUT THE FEAR OF GETTING YOUR VISA AND MUCH MORE ALOT OF FUNS AND EXPERIENCES OF GREAT PLACES AND EVENTS WHICH YOU WILL BE PAID FOR AS MUCH AS YOU PARTICIPATED!!!!

THIS IS COOL www.sammyjay76.mylekkerlife.co​m
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Unigrad: 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2011
Guy,if u can drop it here free of charge, go and burn bush.
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by ogiftious: 10:10am On Jul 16, 2011
if you want to browse wit pc just let me everyday we ar always be deceive by our people, so please dont be deceive scamers ar every well,if u want a realiable browsing,fast and free just reach meme on 08035713481
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Robocop9ja(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2011
Insert Quote
hello friends i have gathered data plans for all network here in Nigeria, special data code that you cam even use 100 to surf the net with your modern or use  your phone as modern all the same these are hidden data plan  that they don`t want to give out but is here at your door step hurry to get your now and stop wasting money to pay for bundle plan,

@Autobridge, offload d stuff 4 all 2 c, abeg.
Re: Secret Code For Data Plans Revealed by Thespecialone(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2011
antobrige:

hello friends i have gathered data plans for all network here in Nigeria, special data code that you cam even use 100 to surf the net with your modern or use your phone as modern all the same these are hidden data plan that they don`t want to give out but is here at your door step hurry to get your now and[b] stop wasting money to pay for bundle plan[/b],

You are a thief.
If you were a major shareholder in any telcom company,
I'm sure you would be very glad if your subscribers are cheating you.

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL CLUB 10 Padi 8181 Sms / TECNO Camon X Pro Camera Vs Phantom 8 Camera - Are More Megapixel Always Better? / Facebook Ends Support On All Nokia Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.