Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries (2145 Views)

APC Reschedules Presidential Primary Election / Party Primaries: NANS Disassociate Itself From Babajide Sanwo-olu / APC Party Primaries Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by Akinolore(m): 9:03pm On May 04, 2022
Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries

The People's Democratic Party ( PDP ) has rescheduled its party primaries across the states.

PDP has earlier fixed the House of Assembly party primaries for 7th, the House of Representatives primaries for 12th, the Senate primaries for 14th, and the governorship primaries for 21st of May respectively.

With the new arrangement, the House of Assembly primaries is now shifted to 14th, the House of Representatives primaries for 20th, the Senate primaries for 21st, and the governorship primaries now fixed for 23rd, all taking place in May.

Meanwhile, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th May 2022 for Presidential primaries is sacrosanct, as Tuesday, May 31st, is set aside for the presentation of Certificate of Return for the elected party candidates.

Source: https://westerndailynews.com/just-in-pdp-reschedules-party-primaries/
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by CharleyBright(m): 9:07pm On May 04, 2022
Really?
APC and PDP playing cat and mouse game
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by treesun: 9:14pm On May 04, 2022
Akinolore:

Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries

The People's Democratic Party ( PDP ) has rescheduled its party primaries across the states.

PDP has earlier fixed the House of Assembly party primaries for 7th, the House of Representatives primaries for 12th, the Senate primaries for 14th, and the governorship primaries for 21st of May respectively.

With the new arrangement, the House of Assembly primaries is now shifted to 14th, the House of Representatives primaries for 20th, the Senate primaries for 21st, and the governorship primaries now fixed for 23rd, all taking place in May.

Meanwhile, Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th May 2022 for Presidential primaries is sacrosanct, as Tuesday, May 31st, is set aside for the presentation of Certificate of Return for the elected party candidates.

Source: https://westerndailynews.com/just-in-pdp-reschedules-party-primaries/

Who will blink first!
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by Radiant01(m): 9:19pm On May 04, 2022
Pdp will still shift the presidential primary election, they will like to know who Apc present, so to know who they will vote for in there primary election
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by chrisxxx(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2022
If you know how to play çhess and draft games you will understand.
I bank with first bank.
My network is MTN
I support Arsenal
I am sympathetic to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by JAMO84: 9:22pm On May 04, 2022
Shift primary 600 times, only to lose woefully.
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by lordm(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
They are waiting for APC to do theirs first
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by tempest01(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2022
The game is the game. I was wondering if PDP will have sense and do this. I hope the letter to inec covers any rescheduling

1 Like

Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by Tinubuadvocate: 10:37pm On May 04, 2022
They should do whatever they want to do so peter obi can resume back to his groceries business.
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by SteveDGreat: 11:16pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
They should do whatever they want to do so peter obi can resume back to his groceries business.

As Billionaire .

But you will return to Nairaland as a kpomo eating bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by nedu666: 11:32pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm a billionaire already my fifth generation can't poor like you even without work.what I will leave for them would enough for them.

A billionaire dat is constantly on nairaland exchanging insults with jambites, undergraduate, unemployed people. Billionaire that has no respect or commands any respect. Go to investment section and see how emmanuelewumi commands respect among well heeled individuals. Fake ass billionaire

2 Likes

Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by basilo101: 11:37pm On May 04, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I'm a billionaire already my fifth generation can't poor like you even without work.what I will leave for them would enough for them.
With your 30k stippend which you overwork to retain?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by Validated: 3:04am On May 05, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You mean as Agbero abi? grin
Re: Just In: PDP Reschedules Party Primaries by RichDad1(m): 6:25am On May 05, 2022
Confused party.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is / Tinubu To Appear Live On Channels? / SWAGA Dismisses Peter Obi, Says 2023 Election Is Between Tinubu, Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.