Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,858 members, 7,909,222 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ewan The Dream Sheep - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ewan The Dream Sheep (294 Views)

Ladoum Rams And Sheep's For Sale At An Affordable Price / Sheep Gives Birth To Human In Kano, Nigeria / Python Killed A Big Sheep In Aba, Caught By A Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ewan The Dream Sheep by sweetdreamersus: 7:07am On May 05, 2022
Does your baby often cry at night? It is not good for him as well as you. Sweet Dreamers is here to help your child get better sleep at night. You can visit our website to get your hands on Ewan Deluxe, which is a high-end product with a cry sensor. This Ewan the dream sheep device comes with a removable control pod that allows you to wash it and keep the product clean and healthy. It senses the cry of your baby and activates warm sounds, triggering sleep. Warm red light is also activated to make the child feel comfortable. Do not wait any longer and let your child experience a night of uninterrupted sleep. Buy Ewan the sheep now!

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Graduate, I Just Discovered My... / Breaking: Non muslim primary School Bombed In Kano state / ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.