Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,892 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered (90456 Views)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Lightning Kills Germany Returnee In Ebonyi Hotel Room / Woman Found Dead In Ebonyi Hotel Room And Her Boyfriend Have Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by emmnprince(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2022
Rawtruth1:
They won't agree to marry us with our ordinary Toyota Corolla. They want Benz. I even bought the Toyota Corolla to attract a decent lady for marriage but no, they don't go for less than Benz. RIP oh thou covetous soul

Just be yourself. No dey use motor attract or impress dem gals.

Beside, this is not a thread to drop this! Respect the dead! Don't generalize!

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Spandau: 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/05/12-condoms-recovered-as-26-year-old-girl-dies-in-ebonyi-hotel/?amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7110175/suspected-yahoo-boys-kill-two#112519540

For God's sake, are Hoteliers in Igbo land so senseless that they do not know that CCTV installation at the entrance/ exit and on the corridors of the hotel is an important component of their business?

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by emmnprince(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
cococandy:

You people are truly evil

You dey mind them!

No matter what a lady does, taking her life that you cannot create is a no no!

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:
grin grin Oga abeg e don do lol
In a night 2 guys were able to mount a girl and have sexual inter course with her FORCEFULLY 6 times each and they released semen? In a rape?
Oga do you know what rape is?
In fact don’t answer undecided I’ve just realized it’s not worth it

i am giving you examples so that you use what you have between your ears and not making dumb assumptions like the above. 12 condoms were found, it could well be 1 dude or 12 dudes, for all we know. see how you are even quick to wrongly assume again that these 12 used condoms had semen in them... lol!
here for your education of the day: a condom can be used without having any semen in it, because many people often change condoms during rape/sex... thank me later

NL and their simple minded people sha!

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Bahamas95(m): 7:41pm On May 05, 2022
"She wanna bambam, she wanna chill with the big boys"

Now see where it has landed her.......She would be regretting wherever she's now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by ojialo(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
The girl get stretch marks for belle like say she don drop one pikin
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by IMASTEX: 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
You hardly hear of a guy being killed in a hotel for ritual, it's always this gender and they will never learn.
Most girls have sworn with their life that they can't date any guy that is not doing yahoo, they want already made, which will lead some of them to their early grave.

Contact me for your academic research writing services!
Even a man is very mindful of those they keep close especially when he doesn't have any tendency for crime. But most women don't care as long as they get some immaterial items, such as Iphone & fashion with zero bank account balance. They are willing to take any risk including mortgaging their lives.

The bolded drew my attention but I regretted ever engaging a random person for such task.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by davosea(m): 7:45pm On May 05, 2022
nurez305:
Is this not the same picture of yesterday news that yahoo killed and remove her private part ?
i wonder I no understand again oo
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by BCJAY(f): 7:48pm On May 05, 2022
Paulianfa:
Are u sure this is the real picture am seeing?
I don't to share toto talk less of gang-raped, I like to ##sufa alone.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Conner44: 7:49pm On May 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am giving you examples so that you use what you have between your ears and not making dumb assumptions like the above. 12 condoms were found, it could well be 1 dude or 12 dudes, for all we know. see how you are even quick to wrongly assume again that these 12 used condoms had semen in them... lol!
here for your education of the day: a condom can be used withut having any semen in it, because many people often change condoms during rape/sex... thank me later

NL and their simple minded people sha!

You know …. It’s very funny reading all you’ve written while in between your sentences I’m still seeing the phrases

“It could well be “

“Many people often”

“For all we know”

“Assume that condoms had or didn’t have semen in them”

The only specifics in the story is that condoms were found and a lady was murdered.

Then I gave reasons why condoms are always found with prostitutes before you decided to stick your nose deep up my arze

Oga abeg carry ya wahala go
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Dajugba: 7:52pm On May 05, 2022
The receptionist, the manager of that hotel and the security men are all accompany to the murder of this lady.

Why do I say so?

This is because the security man is aware of anyone who comes into the hotel. He/she may not know the names but should see when anyone comes in and out. We believe they should carry out vehicle check before entering an hotel and when also going out.

How the manager contributed to the death from analysing the situations from the news. Why were the receptionist not aware of the room before, and he has been working there? Didn't they booked before having access to the room? Who booked them to gain the hotel room access?

Does this sound real that a receptionist don't know the number of rooms in an hotel. And he don't know the room was booked, then the manager is aware. Why was the body locked inside the room is because they tend to dispose it at wee hour.

This case is strong, I just hope the family have funds to purchase this case and give the corps Justice.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sharpwriter(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2022
SeekerOfPekus:
my prayer is that the keep wasting you hoes. It's because of your useless behavior that I am about spending close to 5 million to move to Europe and get me a real woman. If you are like them i pray you make front page like this too
Hmmmm... I hope you are not on a wild goose chase coupled with money loss... Lolz
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Andytyx(m): 7:54pm On May 05, 2022
;DMr blogger blogger this news is fake. Repeated pix with different story
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by snoopz: 7:54pm On May 05, 2022
Them using condom means the babe sef na runs girl.
She wan chill with the Big boys, now Dem don run her Street
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by davidque: 7:54pm On May 05, 2022
TinubuGoQuench:

Fake Afonja gutter news

See the name of the poster. Na dem.

Ndi SKULLARSHIP

You have got to be specially dumb to see that this news was from a known newspaper and yet make it a tribal things. You guys always attack the west as a place filled with ritualists and now several news on ritual killings are all in the east. Mumu! ritual killers know no tribe and are found everywhere humans live.......

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by KingEzo: 7:55pm On May 05, 2022
This is disheartening. Horrible news like this have been flooding the social media since last year and the so called Leaders have done nothing about it.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by sisisioge: 7:56pm On May 05, 2022
Surely they could catch them....the last few calls she received is a footprint. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Adakintroy: 7:59pm On May 05, 2022
Shane on you people. There many good news happening in the world. But it fit all you well to keep shoving this this g down people throat. Evil and good are like day and night. We experience both. Were are the good news.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Dorwadora(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2022
This thread is disgusting.... See the way male monikers are shining teeth like fools.

Bloody Rape Apologists.
Bloody Ritualists

Disgusting comments.

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Znation(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2022
redeff06:
What if Hotels are installing cameras monitoring users in each of their rooms. This will curb a lot of these evil acts.
and be watching your unclothedness abi?
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 05, 2022
And they will never learn embarassed see how they wasted dis one. Frankly speaking, more will still be wasted as some people for this our gender no wan get sense. This is baaaad. Rip 2 her ooo.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by RealTalker02: 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
utibe1995:

Guy I tell you. One babe like that saw me with a laptop and ask me if am a G.Boy and I said no. Guy come see the way this babe de ignore me till today.

You are better off without such person in your life.
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MartinsD12(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/05/12-condoms-recovered-as-26-year-old-girl-dies-in-ebonyi-hotel/?amp=1

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7110175/suspected-yahoo-boys-kill-two#112519540
No pity for this one , girls of easy virtues are easy prey for predator vultures mark my word, so far you are an olosho as a girl you won't survive it , we the way things are the this country, crime's and insecurity everywhere, bad guys these Days are into rituals , how can a girl call herself an olosho who is only good for hook up and sexxxx you go do whatever you do there collect 200k per night you think you have arrived, you are digging your grave nothing good comes easy , get it the fast way die with it the fast way that's the law of life .
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2022
Sometimes I wonder who gives these little girls courage...like you get courage follow men enter hotel comfortably? undecided

Even following one is risky, this one follow plenty.. lipsrsealed

She paid the price to bamba..
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by nkemoma(m): 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
Desperados:
12 condoms back to back like Real Madrid Champions league.

Those guys nor get joy at all but girls sef too stubborn.

I guess this one na be case of MOANING to MOURNING.

May her soul rest in Peace....

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Bashir75: 8:08pm On May 05, 2022
NasirudeenOla:

[b][b]IF THERE IS A GROUP OR TRIBE I’M WILLING TO VOTE FOR TO LEAVE NIGERIA IT’S THIS IGBO GROUP. LET THEM RUN THEIR OWN NATION OF BLOOD MONEY , DRUGS AND PROSTITUTION. HOWEVER, WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHO IS ACTUALLY HOLDING THEM DOWN, I REALIZED IT’S THEM NOT ANY GROUP IN NIGERIA. THEY’RE VERY BARBARIC. EVERY TRIBES IN NIGERIA HAVE THEIR OUR CULTURAL INDECENCIES BUT THE IGBO OWN HAS GREEDINESS AND EVIL IN ADDITION.

--- THEY ARE THE FIRST TO START COUPS IN NIGERIA
---THEY ARE THE FIRST TO START TREACHERY WHEN THEY KILLED OTHER TRIBES AND PROTECT THEIR OWN.
---THEY ARE THE DESPERATE GROUP FOR POWER AND CONTROL IN NIGERIA
---THEY ARE THE GROUP THAT BEGINS THE DIVISION IN THE SOUTH WHEN NNAMDI AZIKWE JOINED THE NORTH AGAINST THE SOUTH TO FORM GOVERNMENT.
---THEY ARE TRIBE THAT ENTRENCHED CENTRAL GOVERNANCE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA CONSTITUTION. BEN AKABUEZE.
----THEY STARTED MARGINALIZATION IN NIGERA THEY ARE NOW CRYING OF.
-----NO TRIBE TRADES IN PROSTITUTION, DRUGS AND 419 MORE THAN THEM.
-----THEY’RE THE ONLY JEWISH GROUP OF BLACK AFRICAN.

CONFUSED LOT. WHEN THEY BENEFIT FROM A SKEWED SYSTEM , THEY’RE HAPPY AND JOYOUS. BUT WHEN THE SYSTEM BECOME EQUAL, THEY CRY MARGINALIZATION. WHEN YORUBA GROUP ARE MARGINALIZED DURING JONATHAN AND PDP ERA, THEY SIMPLY TOILED AND FORMED A REGIONAL PARTY WITH PATIENCE, THEY FORMED ALLIANCE FOR APC. BUT WHEN IGBOS LOST 16 YEARS OF PATRONAGE, THEY FRMED IPOB TERRORIST GROUP THAT UK JUST LISTED AS TERRORIST GROUP TODAY. [/b]
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Transcriber: 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:
Why do Africans specialize in blaming the victim?

Being a runs girl is not a ticket to kill any girl

This has nothing to do with "Africans"

Inferiority complex undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2022
Conner44:
You know …. It’s very funny reading all you’ve written while in between your sentences I’m still seeing the phrases
“It could well be “
“Many people often”
“For all we know”
“Assume that condoms had or didn’t have semen in them”

a smart person doesnt jump to one sided conclusion, like you did, and instead use what you have between your ears to look at the information given OBJECTIVELY.

The only specifics in the story is that condoms were found and a lady was murdered.

CORRECT!!!! and there is nothing so far in the information given that confirms that she was a either prostitute and/or that she was NOT gang raped by some rapist...yet you had the audacity to claim otherwise. thus why i had to call you out for writing rubbish online.

furthermore, you showed your simple mind by saying that 2 rapist cannot use 12 condoms in one night, lol!

Then I gave reasons why condoms are always found with prostitutes before you decided to stick your nose deep up my arze

again, you keep stating that a dead female with 12 used condoms around her corpse IS a prostitute and cannot be a sad victim of a gang rape by 1 or 12 men. USE WHAT YOU HAVE BETWEEN YOUR EARS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2022
Bad News Here And There
Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2022
The DPO reported that the incident took place while on a routine check on the hotel. A room not accounted for was discovered.

“So the DPO decided to enquire from the receptionist, who told him that the guests in the room were unknown to him.

“Efforts to open the room proved abortive, until he requested for the spare key to open the door, only to discover a lifeless body of the lady, naked and her legs, hands with mouth were tied to the bed in the room,” Odah said.

This part ooh ,ice not clear..

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered by MartinsD12(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2022
sapientia:
Why do Africans specialize in blaming the victim?

Being a runs girl is not a ticket to kill any girl

Being a runs girl is the easiest way to get killed, you meet bad people, those yahoo people can never be good people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored / Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Two Girls Fight Dirty In Edo (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.