Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi (18827 Views)

President Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing In The Office (Photo) / 'Our President is not Nigerian but a duck seller's son from Niger Republic'- FFK / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:55am On May 05, 2022
An All Progressives Congress, APC, Presidential aspirant and Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, has dismissed claims of betraying Bola Tinubu, APC National Leader.

Fayemi said the office of the President is not an inheritance, hence, he did not betray Tinubu by joining the race for the Presidency

Featuring on Channels Television last night, the Chairman of APC Governors’ Forum said APC Presidential aspirants are to make a difference in the lives of Nigerians.

He said, “The Asiwaju that I know and have interacted with will not subscribe to demonising anyone. I don’t believe that he would use terminologies like betrayal, this is not an inheritance; it is not a traditional title that we are seeking.

“The office that we are seeking is to make a difference in the lives of Nigerians. It is about Nigeria which is the commonwealth of all Nigerians.”

Fayemi officially joined the Presidential race yesterday.

Tinubu had earlier signified interest in occupying the same office.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/05/2023-presidency-fayemi-speaks-on-betraying-tinubu/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2022
Tinubu and his slaves should stop blackmailing people

The office of the president is not Lagos where Tinubu and his family can just wake up and decide who governs the state

Enough of this rubbish

491 Likes 27 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by illicit(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2022
He said that to u not to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Promicah: 10:57am On May 05, 2022
As primaries approaches, one can't be certainof his allies. The game can change anytime.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Promicah: 10:58am On May 05, 2022
As primaries approaches, one can't be certain of his allies. The game can change anytime.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by realstars: 11:00am On May 05, 2022
Primariy Election is near, it is time to say bla!!, bla!!, blah.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Salvador1: 11:02am On May 05, 2022
Shot fired.

Tinubu and his bandits made us to understand that presidency is his birthday right.
And he's willing to fight dirty like a pig with buhari if he ever deny him that.

321 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Salvador1:
Shot fired.

Tinubu and his bandits made us to understand that presidency is his birthday right.
And he's willing to fight dirty like a pig with buhari if he ever deny him that.

Dem no born Tinubu well to fight dirty with Buhari , the president go chop Tinubu like gala

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by sematec(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2022
Seat is for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Nackzy: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Only if they know, tell femi and garba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Kingpele(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Speeches for the gullible...this is the kind of disgrace elders like tinubu will have to endure because of greed..instead of him to continue to mentor youths in politics ,he want to be a president...greed is terrible but fayemi as a typical Afonja most betray his political benefactor

8 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by slawormiir: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by sosase: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
All I know is that Tinubu must be disgraced

16 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:06am On May 05, 2022
Talk to Tinubu directly.. stop going Tru the corners..

319 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Salvador1: 11:06am On May 05, 2022
We can now see how Yorubas are United in the pursuit of this presidency.

From aregbesola to fayemi next is Amosun.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by LordEclipse: 11:07am On May 05, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
STARBOY AND ZULUM.....come 2023.

Let's teach them Politics 101

wink

314 Likes 50 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by lifeandjoy: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
I'm patiently waiting for Tinubu to start fighting dirty cos he will definitely lose in the primaries.

328 Likes 45 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Nobody: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
Politicians and deceit...
What else do we expect from those bunch of rogue interested in enriching their self and generation.

Nigerians, I advice you empower yourself financially, Get a paid skills, Affiliate/CPA marketing can make you a lots of money...

I have been into Affiliate/CPA marketing for over 4years now...and I thank God for saving me through Affiliate and CPA Marketing...
This online business is what I do full time now.

I decided to help alots of people with this skill, so I created a simple yet effective video training on how to promote CPA and Affiliate offers online using a cheap secrete paid traffics source... With just $1 you can set up a campaign and send 1000 buyer clicks to your CPA/Affiliate offers and make $50-$100 weekly yes...

This is strictly online business that pays well..
So you can expect to make $50-$100 weekly promoting CPA and Affiliate offers using this cheap penny Traffics training.

If interested and ready to get your own training videos. You can send me a WhatsApp message. contact on my signature.

You can see Earnings from this traffics below...all with penny ad budget.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Salvador1: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Dem no born Tinubu well to fight dirty with Buhari , the president go chop Tinubu like gala
which they are already doing.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Tinubuadvocate: 11:07am On May 05, 2022
grin you are going to prove your popularity.
Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by yomalex(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Politicians are very clever and cunning. All these people you see declaring presidency up and down will later withdraw and step down for Tinubu when the primaries are lit up. Since they know they won't win they will gather followers.
All these drama are done to secure and tie down official government positions.
I am not also ruling out the fact that they could step down for Osinbajo. Either one of the two is playing mind games.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by nonut: 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Shots fired.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by Anaerobi(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Tell that to the Northerns that sees it as birthright.

313 Likes 46 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by salbis(m): 11:08am On May 05, 2022
Dominance will always prevail in the absence of equity, justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:08am On May 05, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Incoherent jargons...... as usual..
Na d same Buhari wey u abuse for 7 years don be your World Heavyweight Champion now, wey dem no born person well to challenge am.
From calling him Jubril from Sudan, as your cownu told you,
He has suddenly turned to Your PRESIDENT now, by fire by force.
It's the same Buhari you are hailing so much now like Messi and Ronaldo!
Isn't God wonderful cheesy.

Number 2 characteristics of a wailer : HYPOCRISY, number one remains LIE!

Hypocrisy is worse than HIV ooo.

We told ya : 'o pada wa bebe'.
On a Marlian levels.....
Taleleyi?!.....

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: The Office Of The President Is Not An Inheritance - Fayemi by SwissMass: 11:09am On May 05, 2022
People are just playing south east people like football

483 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Buhari Does Not Know Everything About Nigeria’s Security – Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.