Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) (5561 Views)

Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / The African "Khoikhoi" Woman With Extraordinary Buttocks (during Colonial Era) / Fans Complain About Ini Edo's Shape (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Yeah! A churchy friend of mine once borrowed my phone to cool off, LOL few minutes he sent back the phone telling me that I need Jesus
Cause the songs are not compatible with his brains��
I tell him no bro I need Freedom.

I dunno why people hate Hiphop/Rap music
Even gospel rapper like Lecrae undecided
Well everyone with his or her choice of music!
Gospel music don't move me
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 10:46am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Well everyone with his or her choice of music!
Gospel music don't move me
Same here LOL
When I was In high school (All Christian) my mates where accusing me of being a non Christian schooling because they couldn't find a single gospel song grin
After the pressure was too much, opt for likes of Trip Lee, lecrae, Chicagokid etc..
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Same here LOL
When I was In high school (All Christian) my mates where accusing me of being a non Christian schooling because they couldn't find a single gospel song grin
How you take cope for that school?
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 10:54am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

How you take cope for that school?

I don bow to the pressure oo LOL
After the pressure was too much, opt for likes of Trip Lee, lecrae, Chicagokid etc
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:57am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

I don bow to the pressure oo LOL
After the pressure was too much, opt for likes of Trip Lee, lecrae, Chicagokid etc
grin
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2022
This is body-shaming undecided
Re: Actress Expresses Shock After Spotting Lady With Extraordinary Shape (photos) by ClipHog: 11:12am On May 08, 2022
Honchoslim16:

grin

Peer pressure can weigh one down like kilode grin
Someone cannot live with peace of mind again
either succumb to the pressure or became pariah
SMH Boarding school dey as e be ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Metamorphosis Of Rihanna, From A Sweet Kid To Girl Gone Wild / Girl Almost Danced Neked In A Local Beer Palour / How A Guy Picked Up A ‘mermaid’ At A Club In Ikeja …… [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.