Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,272 members, 7,891,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

4 Things Men Enjoy In Women But They Won't Tell You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Things Men Enjoy In Women But They Won't Tell You (515 Views)

Why Do All Men Enjoy Going Down On A Female? / But Why Do All Men Enjoy Watching Blue Film On Sunday? WHY?? / 10 Things That Sexually Entice Women But We Won't Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Men Enjoy In Women But They Won't Tell You by Fezboy(m): 3:40pm On May 05, 2022
1. A woman who makes him feel like a 'hero.'

The hero instinct is probably relationship psychology's best-kept secret. Learning about it, I believe, is the key to gaining a man's love and devotion for life. Men want to feel like they're in the presence of your Superman. He will be pleased when Demonstrate to him that you value his thoughts and advice. Always express your admiration for his abilities and never humiliate him when he falls short of your expectations.

Read more >>https://africamediang.com/4-things-men-enjoy-in-women-but-they-wont-tell-you/

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girl`s Heart Easily / The Worst Day Of My Life.(all For Love) / Am I Normal ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.