Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. (46867 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? / COVID-19: Which Professions Earn More Money During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Deltatoto: 5:16pm On May 06, 2022
astonished:
What is hard in collecting prick and you also enjoy, that's what you compare to labourer work with peanut
lol can u sleep with a mad woman?
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by gift2xl: 5:17pm On May 06, 2022
I respect those skills.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Bahun(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
Am a bricklayer pls anyone with connection to an engineer or architect that can be joining me with his other team to work pls help I work and finance my school am in final year now since ASUU and covid added 2yrs for me
Truvelisback:
I forgot to add FARMERS. That job no easy ooo. The day wey i follow my aunty and cousins go farm to harvest cassava for us to make garri, na that time i come know why people dey run away from farm work. Farming is not for lazy people.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2022
07kjb:
Remove alluminum there that handwork has been bastardised
Care to share more insights?
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Gee64: 6:07pm On May 06, 2022
Nor forget Olosho work oh..
E nor easy to accommodate 20 to 30 drillers on a single night oh.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2022
majamajic:

One of the oldest job in the world
True.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2022
frankson1:

It depends on the type of Welders.
Iron welders.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2022
Deltatoto:
u don’t know what life is all about if u have not added prostitutes.U think it’s easy to sleep with anybody u see cos of money.naturally in life we all have our spec.as I Dey so I can never sleep with a fat woman.but u see olosho,once u pay she’s game.celebrate them too bro
U like Toto no be small. Ur moniker na confirmation. grin
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by sript: 6:48pm On May 06, 2022
Anyone who has done manual hand-drilling of boreholes can relate...

U will literally see your ancestors cheesy,

I sware down, suffer get levels grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 6:53pm On May 06, 2022
suffering:
Which one do you do, OP?
Na Pastor i be.

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Gideon34: 7:03pm On May 06, 2022
No8 it's not easy to get this jobs done...for ur easy wear u can reach me on WhatsApp 08134850548

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Caleb15(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2022
Thank God say you see 4k oi!
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by suffering: 7:25pm On May 06, 2022
Deltatoto:
u must be a practioner.
Anything wrong?
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Deltatoto: 7:46pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
U like Toto no be small. Ur moniker na confirmation. grin
my brother d thg dey sweet na make e no implicate person
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Halo22: 8:11pm On May 06, 2022
U forget to add Olosho work. Do you think it's easy to be dancing kerewa with like ten men in a day.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Polynek(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2022
Many people are saying bricklaying work is hardest but to me is not, as a matter of fact the labourer serving the Mason man is doing the major work, yet He will receive the lesser payment,
It is not hard 4 me bcox am already used to it.
Like today I pour 3bags of cement in a 2deck upstairs, some guys even pour 5bags,
If you are strong you won't see dox jobs as anything.
What of people dat offload cements from the truck? grin
What can u say about dem grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by emetisuccess(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2022
Truetalk3139:
do you need help? I’m a software developer
I don chop money finish ooo, u go help me. I'm using PHP ooo
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by bizzibodi(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2022
Damscodammy1:

i cn relate.my 2 yr stay in fpa i see how disrespectful sum student could b.mehn pipu dy suffer.after dos woman wash,sum useless student wil stil dirty everywhere calming dy pay schl fee.
like 1 morning 4 abuja hostel.d old woman dy wash.na so 1 useless boy pour dirty water frm d 2storey building dat yr.
scenario plenty aswear .
Na so one guy poor hot dirty beans water on one hostel cleaner na sorry sorry end am,sorry no be small body medicine ooo!
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by bizzibodi(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2022
Gbadebo19:

I swear, block making hard pass all those works that O.P posted.
I used to stand in front alone to carry 600 nine inches block and later carry 360 six inches.
That work na survival of the fittest.
Block moulding can break waist sef.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na how the work be?
No work can be harder than field offshore work inside sun,rain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Basher8583: 9:04pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
To me, na Bricklayer work hard pass. U go carry sand, u go mix cement with Shovel, etc. After work, all ur body and waist go tell u. That work no be for lazy men ooo. I have great respect for those guys.

If brain no sabi work, body go work now
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Aaay: 9:04pm On May 06, 2022
Oh
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by bizzibodi(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2022
AfahaAbia:

Not really. Most of them don't live very long. I remember the masons who built my dad's house in 1996. Almost all of them are dead now... My dad and most of his friends who built houses then are still alive. I think the reason why they died so early was because of their poor eating habits. I noticed then that they loved taking fanta and bread and maybe when they get home they eat garri or rice.
Such heavy work like farming, bricklaying,hard woodsplitter with hammer & pin you need a lot of proteineous food like beans,meat, vegetables if not you will age faster & won't lifelong.
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Fantazy(m): 10:05pm On May 06, 2022
I could remember doing labourer on a building site i.e carrying mixed cement to the people constructing the house. I nearly died.
I just disappeared from the site. Na for house them come give me my change wey I work for.

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by pyro62(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
may your sister marry one of them can I get an Amen?

I'm a pipeline welder! With the heat of hell in my hands I can fuse metals together using electricity while maintaining the hands of a surgeon and the mind of an artist. My skill is one that few can do! Plus a dirty pipewelder earns alot of clean money, your sister can only wish!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by larrypourl(m): 11:08pm On May 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
What's wrong abt those professions? Oh! See ur mentality. U think these people who do these jobs are hopeless and useless and have no future, lol. Atleast, it's legit and better than stealing, robbing, scamming and money ritual. I know a carpentar who is doing well and living fine with his carpentary job. And i also know a lady who is an hairdresser. Her husband currently is not working because he lost his job. She is the one catering for the home with her hairdressing job.

Don't mind them brother. We really need more of vocational and technical education in Nigeria at the moment. During COVID-19 lockdown, had to enroll in shoe making, you need to see how busy the guy was, even with about 20 apprentice, there'll always be delay meeting up with deadlines. He makes money everyday, lives in his house, make sense 3bedroom apartment, all rooms with POP and so on, the wife sells shoe making materials so the money stays within the family, that's a guy less than 35years. My eyes were open honestly. These skills we overlook are money spinning ventures oo

2 Likes

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by jacoik(m): 4:27am On May 07, 2022
Truvelisback:
But people dey do am na! E easy to fix light make electric no carry u stone ground? grin
Baba, you see ehhhh, the most wicked people in Nigeria are nepa police and politicians. Hell is their own

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by everyevery: 4:49am On May 07, 2022
I supply cements so I know how difficult it is for those offloading cements from the truck. God! Those guys na hero
Ordinary offloading 200bags from the truck , you will be feeling the impulse of their heart, that job na die

1 Like

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 7:24am On May 07, 2022
Fantazy:
I could remember doing labourer on a building site i.e carrying mixed cement to the people constructing the house. I nearly died.
I just disappeared from the site. Na for house them come give me my change wey I work for.
Omo, no be here.

Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2022
bizzibodi:
Block moulding can break waist sef.
grin
Re: I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. by Truvelisback(m): 7:37am On May 07, 2022
bizzibodi:

Such heavy work like farming, bricklaying,hard woodsplitter with hammer & pin you need a lot of proteineous food like beans,meat, vegetables if not you will age faster & won't lifelong.
One day like dat, we go pack sand for where grass dey to fill church house. Na so we carry bucket, i carry my own too. So, na one man dey serve us the sand with shovel while we go carry for head. Me i come think say the guy wey dey serve us, him work easy pass we wey dey carry. The SIMP me come say i want to dey serve. Omo! I no even serve up to 10 people, my waist don dey hear. Na so i jejely tell the guy make him come serve make i carry for head. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Jamila Malafa, The First Northern Female General Appointed By The Nigerian Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.