Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,344 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. (427 Views)

Join Us Live Now At The Lords Chosen: 'and The Enemies Submitted' / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross / Good Friday: It Is Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 05, 2022
That’s the end of my BA course in ‘Kingdom Theology’. It’s been a long road but well worth it. I submitted 34 (2,000-word essays) and an 8,000-word dissertation.

I can now concentrate on my 1-year ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ course with Waverley Abbey (ends in November). It has 6 modules, and the end of every module has an essay. No dissertation, thank God.

After this, I will try to hang up my studying boots and leave the rest to the children. I am tired!!

I will need to find a hobby to fill the space. Any ideas?

Maybe I should tell my kids to give me a grandchild. That’ll keep me busy. Or I should have another baby? Perish the thought!! It’ll be easier to enrol on a Masters Course. Lol.

ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Tiktok:
Tiktok.com/@1minutewithtina
YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/c/1MinuteWithTina
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBibleWithTina

2 Likes

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by adeoyekay(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
That’s the end of my BA course in ‘Kingdom Theology’. It’s been a long road but well worth it. I submitted 34 (2,000-word essays) and an 8,000-word dissertation.

I can now concentrate on my 1-year ‘Contemporary Chaplaincy’ course with Waverley Abbey (ends in November). It has 6 modules, and the end of every module has an essay. No dissertation, thank God.

After this, I will try to hang up my studying boots and leave the rest to the children. I am tired!!

Maybe I should tell my kids to give me a grandchild. That’ll keep me busy. Or I should have another baby? Perish the thought!! It’ll be easier to enrol on a Masters Course. Lol.
congratulation ma, on the completion of your course.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 05, 2022
adeoyekay:
congratulation ma, on the completion of your course.

Many thanks.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Wanbissaka: 4:32pm On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 05, 2022
Wanbissaka:
congratulations ma

Thank you.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Quicksilver5: 5:12pm On May 05, 2022
congrats,now you should focus more on your media handles

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by isaiah4life(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2022
Congratulations to you, ma. More wins are on the way.

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Nice.

How about biking?

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
Quicksilver5:
congrats,now you should focus more on your media handles

Yeah but still got another course until November wink
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 05, 2022
isaiah4life:
Congratulations to you, ma. More wins are on the way.

Amen.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2022
LordReed:

Nice.

How about biking?

Yeah. I go out cycling every morning, 6 days a week grin It's the only exercise I get as I work in an office so a desk job.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Aforxzy(f): 9:21pm On May 05, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by MindHacker9009(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2022
Take up 3D programming as a hobby

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 06, 2022
Aforxzy:
Congrats

Thank you.
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 06, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Take up 3D programming as a hobby

I'll look into it, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by stevejames1: 6:08am On Dec 22, 2023
I'm thrilled to announce the completion and submission of my dissertation! The journey was intense, but the feeling is unparalleled. As I wrap up this chapter, I'd like to share a valuable tool that contributed to my success – the free plagiarism checker UK by Assignment Desk. This tool ensured the originality of my work, providing a comprehensive analysis and peace of mind. In the competitive academic world, maintaining authenticity is crucial. Assignment Desk's free plagiarism checker UK is a game-changer, helping students like me uphold academic integrity. Check it out for yourself and experience the confidence that comes with submitting plagiarism-free work. Cheers to academic achievements and the tools that make them possible!
Re: Phew! Dissertation Finally Finished And Submitted. by johnsmith42: 1:02pm On May 27
Seeking Dissertation help UK can significantly ease the challenges of academic research. The Assignment Desk offers expert guidance tailored to UK university standards, ensuring your dissertation meets all academic requirements. With professional support, you can enhance your research quality, structure, and overall presentation. Don't let the stress of dissertation writing overwhelm you—opt for Dissertation help UK and achieve your academic goals with confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things You Need To Know About Omemma- A Musical Play / The Bigger The Destiny The Bigger The Challenge - Gtuism / Archbishop Of Canterbury Justin Welby Condems the Killing Of Deborah Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.